• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

The battle

Another month has past since Nyx was staying with Rainbow, through out the month Rainbow took Nyx to see Star War, which Nyx enjoyed. They also finally bought the idea of making Nightmare Moons old castle into Twilights palace and the New Ponyville Library to the mare, who happily agreed to make it Twilights and the new Ponyville Library. Nyx also hanged with the cutie mark crusaders, Sliver Spoon, and Babs seed, whom was visiting for a while. Nyx finally mastered the equestrian emeralds and its powers. Now Celestia was seen at town hall calling an emergancy meeting in Ponyville. She told everypony to go straight to their houses with their families, and stay there, which she then mentioned about the fight. everypony agreed and took their families home and lock their doors. Now Nyx, The Mane 6, The new reformed Children of Nightmare, The Royal Guards, Lunar and the Princesses were seen outside ponyville. they were waiting for Dark Shadows army. suddenly Dark Shadow and his army appeared. "I sense we are gonna be in a big battle Tia." said Luna

"My safety for equestria is top priority, if its a fight they want for equestria, then its a fight they get.

Dark Shadow and his army were now in front of them. Dark Shadow Started Laughing evilly. "I knew we would meet again princess,. Hey Remember when you Sealed me in the Shadows for eternity? Good times." he said evilly and sarcastically... "Well guess what? I broke out and i'm out for revenge." he continued. "Now.." he said as he used his magic to pull out a sword and point it at her. "SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!" he shouted.

Celestia the glared at Dark Shadow. "No, we won't surrender." said Celestia.

"Well prepare to fight. CHILDREN OF SHADOW, ATTACK!" he yelled

The children of Shadow screamed and so did the others, Dark Shadow disappeared and the battle began. The royal gaurds were charging at the the Children of Shadow, there weapons hit the children of Shadows. The princesses flew in the air and use their Magic to fire lazers to immobilize the children of Shadow. The reformed CHildren of Nightmare use a bunch of techniques to attack them, Spell Nexus used his magic to pick up several of Dark Shadows army solders, while the Reformed Children of Nightmare Kicked them in the stomach. the mane 6, Nyx and Lunar attacked a bunch of solders, and felt like they were fight changelings. Nyx then hit an Idea, She called Rainbow Dash over and Whispered her idea. Rainbow agreed and Covered Nyx. Nyx began to concentrate, and suddenly she made a shadow Clone of herself. she told it to attack powerless and it nodded. the Shadow Clone Nyx then started to attack and the Solders started to attack it, Twilight Noticed. "NYX NOO DON"T!" she shouted. but it was to late, they already Knocked Nyx out. Suddenly Nyx turned into a cloud of smoke.

"HEH HEH HEH. you fell for my trap. said Nyx

Nyx then appeared from the smoke in rainbows arm in a blaster like position. Twilight was shocked. "Ready Nyx." Said Rainbow. Nyx said yes. "FIRE AWAY NYX" rainbow shouted. suddenly Nyxs horn began to Glow and she was shooting rapid Magic attacks. it was hitiing the Solders like crazy. Twilight was speechless, she wasn't mad at Nyx for the clone, She was Shocked that She planned this so that she could attack like a Blaster.

"YOU GET A MAGIC MISSLE, THEY GET A MAGIC MISSLE, EVERYPONY GETS A MAGIC MISSLE!" Shouted Nyx.

The battle went on for 3 hours, solders were going down one by one, they couldn't fight back. The princesses were immobilizing them. suddenly one of them spoke up, "We..we surrender please stop. MERCY." one said in fright. the battle stopped and celestia looked at them.

"I'll speak to you all later, for now, you will wait in the Huge cell in the dungeons."

Celestias horn began to glow and all the Children of Shadow solders vanished. Celestia then started scaning the feild for Dark Shadow. "Where is Dark Shadow?" She asked.

Suddenly there was an evil Laugh. "You think you wond, don't you Nyx. Guess What if you want to Stop it, Surrender."

Nyx was shocked and Finallty used her royal canterlot voice. "I WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOU!!!!" She shouted

"Very well you asked for it.

Dark Shadow turned to Lunar and his horn started glowing, he then fired a shot at Lunar, it shot him and left a wound.

"LUNAR NOOOOOOO!" shouted both Twilight and Luna

Nyx was then mad as ever, she closed her eyes and her voice changed YOU ARE GOING TO PAY YOU EVER HURT MY MOMS LOVER!!!! Nyx said. her eyes then opened and her whole eyes were Red. Rainbow figured out that this is the emeralds Rage Ability that Nyx is given when she is extremely angry. "DARK SHADOW YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS"

Nyx then faced Dark Shadow, and the two finally started their fight.

Author's Note:

i hope you enjoyed this chapter. and Yes Dark shadow did make a Pokemon reference. the you get a magic missle, they get a magic missle, everypony gets a magic missle quote is a spinoff of the Comandos quote in Borderlands 2

wow. this story is almost over. Boy Nyx is MAD, so who do you think is gonna win? Find out in the next chapter.