• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

The new family member

At Rainbow Dashs house, Rainbow made Nyx and herself Nyxs Favorite food. As they ate they were trying to figure out what happen when Nyx found the Equestrian Emeralds. It turns out they don't know what powers Nyx received. after dinner Rainbow told Nyx to go to her bedroom and relax, which Nyx did as what she told. Nyx went into her bedroom and Listen to her Music on her mp3 and read her book. Rainbow was seen cleaning up and doing the dishes. "Man, Nyx is so very awesome to hang with. man i wish i could be her Godmother." thought Rainbow. she then got an idea, she can ask twilight if she can ask Princess Celestia for approval to be Nyxs Godmother. after she finished the dishes she went to the table, got a piece of paper and pencil, and began to write her letter to Twilight.
"Hey Nyx?" said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes Rainbow Dash?"

"i'm writing to to Twilight, do you want me to tell her, you love her, and hope she doing good?"

"Yes Please, Rainbow."

Dear Twilight
If you are wondering how me and Nyx are doing, we are doing great.
Nyx is very fun to be around and we are having a lot of fun
anyway we had a situation happen at school.
apparently diamond tiara beaten up Nyx, no need to worry, shes doing okay
and diamond tiara has been suspended for 3 months for it.
anyway i also want to ask if you can Ask Princess Celestia if I can be Nyxs Legal Godmother.
I know this is so, weird to ask, but i really like the kid and Nyx is starting to like me alot.
she even told me she loves me the same way she loves you.
so, can you ask princess celestia if i can be Nyxs legal godmother?
sincerely
Rainbow Dash
P.S Nyx says she Loves you and hopes you are doing welli

Rainbow Dash then put the letter into a envelope and put it into her mail box. she then went inside and went to Talk to Nyx.

"Nyx the letter should arrive to Twilight by tomorrow."

"you told her about what happened at school?"

"Yes."

"I hope she is glad that it won't happen again."

"yea me too. if you need me i be downstairs reading the wonderbolts new issue."

Rainbow then went downstairs and sat on her Couch. She is also gonna plan what she and Nyx are gonna do tomorrow.

Canterlot. the next day

*Knock Knock*

Twilight was sleeping in her bedroom of her old bedroom when she was still part of Celestias school of gifted Unicorns when she was wakened up a knock at the door. "ugh who can it be at this hour?" thought Twilight. Twilight then got out of bed and went to answer the door, when she open the door she saw the Mail Mare. "Oh hi Derpy." greeted Twilight

"Hey Twilight I got a Letter for you."

"Thanks derpy..... wait how did you know i was here?"

"Heh, Trade secret, classified information."

"Well thank you for delivering the Letter to me derpy."

"Your Wellcome Twilight"

Derpy then took of and headed to her next stop as twilight closed the door. Twilight then looked at the letter and Noticed its from Rainbow Dash. Twilight then open the envelope and began reading it. As she read she was shocked what she read, Nyx gotten beaten up by diamond tiara. Twilight wasn't happy about it but she is feeling relieved that Nyx is okay and Diamond has been suspended for it. she also was speechless when she read the part Where Rainbow Dash was asking to be Nyxs Godmother. to Twilight she Thinks Rainbow deserves to be Nyxs Godmother. she put the letter in her saddle bags and headed to Princess Celestias chambers

Celestias chambers

Celestia was enjoying her tea when suddenly Twilight came in her chambers. she then bowed to her teacher.

"Good Morning my Faithful Student i wasn't expecting you to come early" said celestia

"well i came because My friend wrote me a letter of request in my letter. i highlighted the part where its the request."

twilight then showed Princess Celestia the letter and she looked where it was Highlighted. Celestia was surprised. Rainbow Dash wants to become Nyxs Legal Godparent, and to Celestia surprise, not only rainbow wants to be Nyxs Godparent, but Nyx Loves Rainbow Dash the same way as Twilight. Celestia then thought for a moment and Twilight was worried that Rainbow dash maybe hurt if she denies it. She then looked at Twilight.

"Do you trust Rainbow Dash to be a Godparent?"

"I do, what ever makes Nyx happy makes me Happy."

"It's settled then, I'll make Rainbow Dash Nyx's Godparent."

"Thank you Princess"

Celestia then call for her Captain of her royal gaurd.

"What is it your highness."

"i Need you to go into Nyxs file and add Rainbow Dash to Nyxs family record as her Godmother."

"yes, of course your highness."

The Captian gave a salute and caarried on to do his task. "I'll write to Rainbow Dash and have the Letter deliverd Today ASAP. go have something to eat in the mean time my student." said celestia

"yes princess and thank you."
Twilight bowed and then went off to have something to eat, while Celestia began to write her letter to Rainbow Dash."

After School

The school bell rang and all students came out. last came out, Nyx, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Silver Spoon, who had been recently been approved to be part of the cutie mark crusaders to help out. Rainbow Dash was waiting for Nyx. "Hey Nyx are you ready to have fun?' asked Rainbow Dash.

"Of course Rainbow Dash. " said Nyx

"hop on my back we have to stop and drop of your stuff at my place first."

"Okay."

Nyx hopped on Rainbow Dashes back and the headed towards Rainbow Dash's House, upon arriving Rainbow Noticed she had mail. "Hold on Nyx, Looks like i got Mail." said Rainbow dash. she and Nyx who was on Rainbows back landed by Rainbows mailbox. when opening Rainbow discovered that the letter had a royal seal on it, indicating it was top priority mail she just received. "whoa its a letter from Celestia." Said rainbow.

"Huh"

Rainbow proceeded on opening the letter and reading what it says.

My faithful subject Rainbow Dash
i hereby congratulate you with this shocking News.
You are now Officially Nyxs Legal godmother, and she is now your legal goddaughter.
Twilight even agreed to let you be her Godmother
Congratulations Rainbow, You deserved it

Sincerely
Princess Celestia

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH" Said Rainbow

"This is awesome, Mom Let you be my godmother"

"come here Nyx"

Rainbow then hugged Nyx and Nyx hugged Rainbow back. "We should tell our friends." said Nyx

"I agree, but first let put your stuff in my house"

Rainbow then flew up to the house with Nyx and put her stuff on the couch and ProceededW to gather there friends so they can tell them the good news. They are going to have the best time they are gonna have.

Author's Note:

Well heres the Chapter, and boy i thought this one out. I came up with the idea with Rainbow Dash Becoming Nyxs Godmother. so Enjoy this Chapter.