• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

Lunars great revival

as Nyx was running towards Lunar, she saw her friends, her godmother, and her mom looking sad. as she walked up she saw luna sobbing. "Wh...why did he shoot my son?" she said. everyone one was looking sorry for Luna. Nyx was heart broken. her mothers Coltfriend was dying and she thought of him as a Dad. suddenly something clicked in twilights head.

"Princess you know that one spell, right?"

"Wh...which one?"

"Deaths requiem, the spell of resurrection. preform it on me."

"Twilight, I...I Can't?"

"Please."

"The answer is no. your the element of magic, if you give your life to him, the elements will fall and so will equestria."

as Celestia and Twilight were talking Luna felt her son get cold. he had died. "Lunar? Lunar! LUNAR!!!???" said luna.

"Sis whats wrong?"

"Lunar.....he's.....he's dead."

everyone was now hurt. the guards took of their helmets, the reformed Children of nightmare put their heads down, and the mane 6 and Nyx gathered around Twilight, whom was crying. "Its like they say, miracles never happen." said twilight. Everyone was sheding tears.

Suddenly, a glow came around Nyx. the emeralds were spinning and going around Lunars body. everyone looked curious what was happening. the emeralds lifted Lunars body into the air and a voice was heard. "i owe me my thanks Lunar, you trained the new holder of the emeralds, and aided her to Shadows defeat. allow me to give you my final parting gift." said the voice.
Celestia recognized the voice, it was Fire storms. suddenly their was a bright light around Lunars body. as the bright light faded, Lunars eyes open and he was standing on the ground. The emeralds faded back into Nyx. "Ugh.....Wh....what happened?" said Lunar

"son" "Lunar" said both Luna and twilight

"OH GOODIE its the song of healing." said Pinkie

Twilight was speechless, more like everyone, even Nyx. "what...What Just Happened?" said Nyx

"One of the sacred elements. The element of Hope. somehow when we tossed everything due to his death, the emeralds and Fire Storm revived Lunar."

Everyone gasped. Nyx ran to her mother and hugged her. "I'm happy you got your lover back Mommy." said Nyx

Rainbow came flying towards Nyx and hugged her. "You were SO AWESOME, you defeated Dark Shadow, you were like a Princess defending her subjects from harm"

"thats because she is now under my ruling a Princess of equestria."

Everyone gasped.

"but lets get to canterlot we have a victory to attend to and i will prepare a window to display Nyx on"

Canterlot

"fillies and gentlecolts, we are here right now to congratulate those who helped in battle. we have to thank the royal guards." said celestia, while the guards gave a victory salute. "also we have to thank your princesses, and the reformed children of nightmare." she continued as the children of nightmare did a victory taunt. "and we have to thank the mane 6, who helped with battle, and Rainbow Dash for her blaster technique" the mane 6 did a hoof 5. "and Lunar for fighting for vengance for his loved one and his life" Lunar gave a salute. "and we have to give a huge applause for Nyx, for her outstanding bravery during the battle and for her courage for defeating Dark Shadow." Nyx then did a victory move with rd. everyone applauded and screamed Nyx's name. "as for her bravery of Duty and Defeating Dark Shadow. I hear by declare Nyx Sparkle, Princess of Equestria" said celestia. everyone one cheered, Nyx was now a young princess of equestria.

After math

Twilight then arrived back at the library with RD, Nyx and Lunar who has been legally allowed to be Nyxs father. Twilight saw Nyx looked sad. "whats wrong honey." asked twilight

"i...feel sad i'm leaving Rainbows house. i....i wanted to stay an extra month and bond with her."

Twilight felt bad for her, Lunar came over and gave a peck on Twilights cheek. "hun, if she wants to be with Rainbow for another month, she can." said Lunar

Twilight blushed and looked at Nyx and Rainbow. "Rainbow are you okay with Nyx staying with you for one extra month?" asked twilight

"Sure, besides if she wants to, i be happy to let her." said rainbow

"Thank you Rainbow." said Nyx.

Rainbow leaned down and Nyx hopped on her back. they took off, spike showed up. "So who's this."

Author's Note:

well this is the end of this story.....OR IS IT? Stay tuned for the epilogue.