• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

Dark Shadows last stand

Nyx was charging at Dark Shadow and she was moving faster then her normal speed. Pinkie perched up "Oh no, its the Wind Waker Ganondorf battle theme." said Pinkie breaking the forth wall. the others ignored her and watched the fight. Nyx then long jumped and Apple Buck Kicked Shadow which then sent him flying and hitting a tree.

"YOU LITTLE!" he shouted

"You are gonna pay you ever hurt my moms lover."

Nyxs horn lit up and a rope appear she grabbed the rope and lassoed Darrk Shadow. "GET OVER HERE!" she shouted. he then was sent flying to Nyx and Nyxs horn lit up and a party cannon appeared, "IMA FIRIN MY PARTY CANNON" she shouted. it fired and it sent shadow flying in the air. Nyx then jumped in the air and then started punching Dark Shadow like crazy.

"WOAH! she used mine and pinkies technique. now ah must admit she has lots of skills." said Applejack

suddenly the emeralds started glowing and started spinning around Nyx, Nyx then started changing color. she was now in her super form, while in her rage stage. she flew above Dark Shadow and as soon she was high enough she flew down like a meteor and was pushing Dark Shadow down with one hoof. "UGH...Give up you little pest" said Dark Shadow. Suddenly as Nyx was going Faster, there was a Shock wave and in the air a Dark Like Missle was seen. The others noted it was like a sonic rainboom. Suddenly Dark Shadow hit the ground,. He got up and charged at Nyx. as soon he was about to attack Nyx Closed her Red eyes and Opened em super fast and glared at Him

"FEAR ME!" She shouted.

Dark Shadow was caught in the glare and was stunned. the others gasped. Nyx just used the Stare on Dark Shadow. Nyx's Rage then Transformed and she went into a 2nd rage. They gasped again. Nyx was in a Rageshift. she then charged at Dark Shadow and Rapid attacked him. sending him flying and hitting a rock. suddenly Nyx horn started to glow and Dark Shadow was now speaking. "y...y....you th...th....think you can beat m...me.....?" he said.

"I went through a bad experience. ALMOST SAW MY MOM DIE. ALMOST SAW THE TOWN GET DESTROYED. GOT ATTACKED BY ONE OF YOUR SOLDERS. WELL GUESS WHAT. I HAD HAD IT!" Nyx said. her horn was glowing extremely bright. it then fired a HUGE lazer at Dark shadow and it was super effective. Dark Shadow let out a scream and as the lazer died, dark shadow was destroyed the same way sombra was destroyed. Dark Shadow had Died. Nyxs rage shift, and Rage ended. her super form deactivated and she was gasping in tiredness. the others were cheering. Nyx had one. suddenly Nyx brain hit something. "LUNAR!" said Nyx.

Author's Note:

well heres the New chapter. and boy Nyx was going CRAZY.
hope you enjoy the chapter.