• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

The two Discoveries

Nyx and Rainbow Dash continued walking to the mysterious glow. they were seen talking also. "So, Nyx you sure you're feeling better after Diamond Tiara beating you up."

"Yes, but thank goodness that Silver Spoon told the Teacher. like i'm starting to think she is being nice because she feels guilty and sorry for causing the memories of Nightmare Moon to come to me."

"Well, that's nice of her."

"She even wanted to be friends with the CMC and wanted to join the cmc to help us find Cutie Marks for the ones that don't have one yet."

"My advice, let her join, she can help. "

"well we been trying to help scoots, to find out what her talent really is since she can fly yet'

"i'm scared for scootaloo, i'm worried that she may develop Undeveloped primaries."

"Uh what?"

"Its a medical term that i used to tell a pegasus that they been diagnosed with undeveloped primaries, meaning they won't be able to fly for their whole life."

"Oh"

As Rainbow dash and Nyx were getting very close to the mysterious glow, Nyx began to glow.

"Uh, Nyx why are you Glowing?"

"I don't know. what could this mean"

suddenly 7 Emeralds appeared out of the ground and headed towaards Nyx like she was a magnet. "Whoa, it....IT CAN BE! its the legendary Equestrian Emeralds." Exclaimed Rainbow dash. The emeralds then went around Nyx and started to Glow. Sudenly rays started to hit Nyx like it was transfering powers to her. after a 50 seconds the emeralds faded into Nyxs body.

"it can't be." said Rainbow Dash.

"i'm the destined one?"

"it looks like it buddy"

"Wow i think i just got 20 percent cooler"

"*laughs* i agree with you, say wanna go to fluttershys?"

"Sure"

"okay lets go"

Fluttershys

Nyx and Rainbow Dash then arrived at Fluttershys and they saw scootaloos scooter outside, which they guessed the crusaders are visiting. they went up to the door and Rainbow gave a Knock. "Come in" said Fluttershy. Nyx and Rainbow Dash then went in and saw Fluttershy, Sweetie belle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo, whom seem to be sad.

"Hey whats wrong squirt" said Rainbow Dash.

"*Sniff, i....i wont be able fly......i ben diagnosed with undeveloped primaries"

Rainbow was shocked, not only that scootaloo won't be able to fly, but she was right that scoots was someday gonna be diagnosed with undeveloped primaries"

"I, thought flying was gonna be my special Talent, but now it turns out it isn't my talent."

"relax kid, so what if flying isn't you special talent, besides, when finding your special talent it has to be something your good at something that is right to be your destiny, something you are good at"

suddenly Nyx hit an idea.

"Scootaloo, i think i might now what you talent is."

"Y...you do?"

"of course, it deals with scooter."

"but my scooter...."

"scootaloo, try showing us some tricks on your scooter."

Scootaloo nodded and went out side with the others. she then hopped on her scooter. "i will try." said scootaloo. the others sat down as they watch scootaloo ride her scooter, she saw her do an, ollie over a tree branch which she jumped off her scooter to do so, she then then did a wheelie without holding the handle bars, next she Jump over a flipped over cart and went int the air as she did a handle bar trick. ""whoohoo.." said scootaloo" she then saw a tree trunk and did a grin rail trick while standing on her front hoofs. finally she arrived back at fluttershys and they were clapping and cheering.

"That was awesome" they all said.

"well i don't understand how would my scooter get my cutie mark?" scootaloo.

"well if you don't believe me, just turn and look at your flank"

Scootaloo then turned and looked at her flank and was speechless. on her flank was a BMX Scooter with the wheels on fire. "congrats scootaloo you got your cutie mark." said Nyx

"Thank you Nyx, i can't wait to tell my class what happened."

"well its getting late i say me and Nyx should head back to my place for dinner. come on Nyx hop on my back"

Nyx hopped on Rainbows back and headed back to Rainbows house. Nyx was happy that she helped scootaloo get her cutie mark. but she is still wondering what the emeralds did to her. she doesn't realize that, they gave her a gift and she is soon gonna find out what it gave her.

Author's Note:

well heres the next chapter. and Thank celestia, this one was a big one i thought about. hope you enjoy it.