• Published 10th Oct 2013
  • 2,954 Views, 74 Comments

Burning Feathery Love - Simbafurfire



Second person fic featuring you as Lazuli, a male gryphon recently unemployed. One letter and a short adventure later you're employed again. Your new job? Body guarding the Wonderbolts.

Comments ( 20 )

There are only a couple minuets left before arriving in Canterlot [ minutes ] or they might be dancing

nother one The next few minuets the both of you get ready for the new day

i wonder if he sings this in the shower;

6956861 Thank you! Fixed em. I tend to write the chapters quickly, ignoring spelling mistakes until editing comes in, turns out auto correct is the cause this time haha. Cheers!

Why doesn't this story have a 2nd person tag?

6957210 The story was published/came out long before the second-person tag. :3

"Dust. Just tell me. You've got me all excited now, I have to know! Can't leave me on a cliffhanger." You try to encourage her to just say it. It's pretty obvious what she's trying to say.

6964443 Well, he is a bird brain. Back then he hadn't had his exact orders yet, but you've given me a good idea! Thanks for the comment!

6983083 Right, but there were members of the wonderbolts there... I wouldn't trust a bouncer to do my job for me. That being said, There should definitely be more than just one body guard for the team... Because as illustrated, they will not always be in the same place.

Just read everything, I love this story so much! Lemons or no I will be avidly waiting for every up coming chapter!

Here I was waiting for this lovely chapter and I missed it by six weeks! How could you do this to me Simbafurfire!?! HOW COULD YOU!?!:raritydespair:

this is like the best chapter so far! And how you made Lightning so shy she wouldn't ask "you" out! LAME CLIFFHANGER!:heart::twilightangry2::heart: I want my official ship and I want it now! But seriously this has to be the sweetest chapter thus far and I really really can't wait for the next one.Hurry and ship it so I can put this in my official shipping folder!

This is an interesting story. I find it rare to read griffin stories and I hope you continue this. My only complaint is that you have the tendency to write minuets instead of minutes.

This story was interesting and I like it. Hope it gets continued.

Wow I'm very happy with what you write it is getting very interesting to read it has my full attention now keep up the good work update more soon. I wounder what will happen next? :twilightsmile:

will this ever not be on hiatus?

When I started reading this story, I was not too attached. But further on, I got more and more attached to it. You have some outstanding talent there, my friend! Keep those chapters coming! 😎😎😎😎

Comment posted by Simbafurfire deleted Oct 14th, 2017

This is a good read so far
My only hopes are that it involves some loving spitfire and some updates soon

It has been a long time since I last checked on this story.....

Why you no update after so long?!:fluttercry:

This guy hasn’t been here since 2018 so unfortunately he must have abandoned this.

Login or register to comment