• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 2,712 Views, 120 Comments

(SiC) Part 8 - They Will Know By Our Love - Brian Jacko



After fasting and giving up sports and exercise, Rainbow Dash needs to get back into shape for her training with the Wonderbolts. Her friends tag along for the work out as well, but trouble finds Rainbow Dash along the way.

  • ...
7
 120
 2,712

This Will Only End in Sex

The wedding had soon ended and the ponies stood outside as they watched Soarin' and Rainbow Dash walk down the red carpet to where there was a golden chariot to take them back home. Rainbow Dash and Soarin' stopped in front of the chariot and kissed once more before leaving. Right as they kissed, the Wonderbolts flew over the building and fireworks went off. The crowds cheered loudly once more for the couple. Rainbow Dash opened one eye when she heard the fireworks. She figured that Soarin' must have planned for this to happen since there were fireworks going off when she had first kissed him. Rainbow Dash and Soarin' broke free from their kiss and then entered the golden chariot.

"Where are they going?" Pinkie Pie asked. "I want to go with them too." Pinkie Pie bolted after the chariot, but Applejack had grabbed her tail.

"Um, Pinkie Pie," Fluttershy said. "I don't think you're going to want to go with them."

"Why? But where are they going?" Pinkie asked.

"They are going home now," Rarity said.

"Why can't I go with them?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Twilight Sparkle face hoofed. "Because they are going to do something that will end in a three letter word and I don't think that you would want to be a part of it."

"Holy horse apples!" Pinkie Pie said. "I knew it all along."

Twilight Sparkle nodded her head yes proudly with her eyes closed feeling satisfied that Pinkie Pie now understood.

"That three letter word is going to be fun and I'm missing out on it!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

Twilight Sparkle opened her eyes in shock. "Well, I do suppose that it could be considered fun, Pinkie Pie, but that wasn't exactly the three letter word that I was thinking of."

"What are you girls referring to? It's like you all know something that I don't know," Pinkie said.

Applejack was getting rather annoyed by now. "Here, I'll spell it out fer ya! It will end in S-E-X! Sex! Sex everywhere and probably all kinds of wild sex all over the place. Do ya understand now?"

Pinkie Pie gasped. "Wow! I never even considered that possibility. You girls are so smart and right on the ball, and Rainbow Dash will be on some balls tonight too I guess."

"Pinkie Pie," Twilight said as she closed her eyes shut tightly and shook her head quickly several times as if she were trying to shake the images out of her mind. "That was really......REALLY uncalled for."

Applejack put her hoof to her face. "Pinkie Pie can be MORE than a few apples short of a bushel sometimes."

"Sorry!" Pinkie Pie said. "Sometimes I just say things without even thinking! Especially when I feel so high and excited! My brain is going zip, zoom, ka-pow from all of that party we had!"

"I totally forgot that bright lights make her mania more wild," Twilight said. "Hopefully she'll calm down soon enough."

Everypony cheered loudly as the chariot took off and Soarin' and Rainbow Dash waved good bye to their family and friends.

Rainbow Dash leaned against her husband and enjoyed the fresh air that she inhaled through her nostrils. This was it. This was her stallion that she'd be spending the rest of her life with and she was so excited to start her life as a loyal wife to him. She knew that there would probably be arguments and bumps along the way, but this stallion meant so much to her and any problem that may come about, would be worked out with patience, love, and laughter. Right now, she had one thing on her mind for as soon as they got inside their home.

When the golden chariot landed, Soarin' scooped up his prize and flew her to the front door. He bucked the door open and carried his wife over the threshold. He gently placed her down and stared lovingly into her eyes.

Rainbow Dash closed the door and giggled. She took him by the hoof and led him through their home.

"Where are you taking me?" Soarin' asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Rainbow asked.

She led him into the bedroom and began to undo her gown. "Take off your tuxedo, Soarin'," she instructed him.

Soarin' was hesitant, but he undressed himself.

Rainbow Dash put her gown to the side and then hopped on to the bed. She laid there on the her back and spread her hind legs out. "Come on! I have been waiting for this for the longest time! There's a condom on the table next to the bed. We have both waited so long for this. I'll help you put it on if you need help." Rainbow Dash waited for a moment.

Soarin' just stood there in shock.

"What are you doing? You have been so good and our bodies are one now. Come on over and break me in."

Soarin' felt guilty and a tear drop fell from his eye and he put his head down. "I can't, Dash."

Rainbow Dash got off of the bed and came over to him. She grabbed him by the hoof once more and led him to the bedside to sit down with him. "What are you talking about, Soarin'? We have endured the temptation for so long and now that we can finally enjoy each other's bodies, you don't want to do this? Tell me why."

"It's just that seeing you like that reminded me of my ex and she's really the last thing that I want to think about. I gave my innocence to her and seeing you pose like that reminded me of the countless pornographic materials that I have seen. It's like it's now etched into my mind forever and I can't escape it. I began to force myself to believe that sex was evil just to escape the temptation of going back to pornography and now everything feels wrong. I felt like I had to do this because of what Twilight Sparkle taught me."

"What did she teach you?"

"She said that pornography does more than just spike the level of dopamine in the brain for a pleasure sensation. It literally changes the physical matter within the brain so that new neurological pathways require pornographic material in order to trigger the desired reward sensation. It's literally like a drug and it is incredibly destructive to the mind. I now see how that is all true because I feel like I'm desensitized to all sexual imagery, and now I am suffering with the consequences. I guess that I eventually got so used to all of the pornographic images. There were times when I wasn't even looking at that stuff and I would just blink my eyes and I would see those images again. It's like my reactions are completely dulled down right now. I don't even think I'm capable of pleasing you sexually right now."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Soarin'. That's what pornography will do to you. But didn't Twilight Sparkle tell you that sex was a gift from God? Don't you remember me telling you that sex is wonderful and should be enjoyed in marriage between a husband and a wife only?" Rainbow asked.

"Yes, I do, but I still chose to believe that it was all bad somehow. Now I have this terribly awkward feeling that I can't shake from my mind."

"Hey, we're now united as a married couple, so we're going to share our deepest personal problems with each other and work together to overcome our struggles. I want you to remind yourself that sex is fine only with me now and that every part of my body is yours to enjoy now and every part of your body is for me to enjoy as well."

"That's really.....a bit uncomfortable to hear that," Soarin' said.

"But it shouldn't be. You're making it that way," Rainbow said. "It's something that God wants us to enjoy together. My job as a wife is to be submissive to you and your job as a husband is to love me unconditionally. We are now one in the flesh. Do you want to have God a part of everything in our lives or not?"

"I do," Soarin' said.

"Then you'll let him be a part of our sex life too." Rainbow Dash said. "Think of this as having apple pie. You love apple pie, but it's best to wait to have it for dessert so that you don't ruin your other meals. I know that's kind of a bad analogy, but we have both made it to the dessert part of our life and deserve to have some, and I plan on having lots of dessert with you. I'll tell you what. Even though I have been trying to help you cut back on your pie consumption, I'll let you have some apple pie after our special time. Does that sound ok?"

Soarin' sighed when he came to his senses. He reached over and grabbed the contraceptive on the table. "So how am I supposed to do this? Is this supposed to be done missionary style, or something?"

"We can do it anyway you want to. It doesn't matter. Even pony style is fine. As long as you let me take a few turns on top, and have a little rough foreplay once in a while, I won't mind." She then winked at him and continued, "I know that your job in life is to finish first place in everything that you do, but try to come in second place with what we're about to do. It's actually better. Let's try not to go by my motto of saying that we can do this in ten seconds flat."

Soarin's face was bright red. He wasn't expecting this kind of talk coming from Dash. "I can try, but I don't think that I can control that, Dash."

Rainbow giggled and said, "Oh, I know. I'm just teasing you! This is probably going to be incredibly awkward for the both of us, but it will become more natural as time goes on and we'll both get used to this soon enough."

Soarin' opened up the little package that the contraceptive was sealed in and took it out. He dropped it on the bed by accident because he was really uptight by all of this.

Rainbow Dash grabbed it and said, "Hey, let me help you out with that."

"Um, this is going to sound painfully awkward, but I'm not really aroused down there at the moment and I don't understand why that is now since just looking at you in the past was so very arousing to me when I couldn't have you like this, but now that I can, I'm not exactly ready."

Rainbow Dash got up and pushed him onto the bed. She put her front hoof down in-between his hind legs. "I can help you out with that. Just lay back and relax, and focus on me right now, not your guilt. Remember, you have been forgiven already."

Soarin' didn't realize how incredibly tense his body was, but he took a deep breath and tried to relax every single muscle in his body.

Rainbow Dash hopped back onto the bed and laid on her back right next to Soarin'. "You should be good to go now. You just needed a little preparation. Now come on, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. You now have a sheath for your sword." Rainbow Dash giggled.

Soarin' slowly got up and looked down between his legs with the contraceptive on. He still wasn't really that aroused since his mind was still racing with fears and awkwardness, but he figured that he was good enough for the job right now. He put his two front hooves on her shoulders and watched as he carefully entered his wife for the first time. He did his best to clear his mind and focus on the present.

Rainbow Dash stared up lovingly into his bright green eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm breath on her body as he thrust himself into her.

Soarin' kept it up for as long as he could. His hind legs shook with pleasure and his wings flared out to the sides as he finished. He looked down in a guilty manner as he pulled himself out. "I'm sorry that it's over so soon."

"Hey, you did fine! Do you remember what I told you in the past? I could care less if you were not even capable of sexually performing at all. I am just happy to have you in my life and we just have to work on some of your issues together with the help of God."

"Soarin' sighed and said, "I feel like such a failure, but there's only one thing that will make me feel better."

"Go on," Rainbow Dash said as she slid her body up against a pillow that was leaning against the wall.

"Was I at least in the slightest bit satisfying?"

Rainbow Dash giggled and nodded her head yes. "Yeah, like I said, you did fine. Don't worry about satisfying me so much. I'm more concerned about making sure that you're satisfied."

"Wow, I couldn't ask for a better wife than you. I just...." Soarin's words trailed off.

"You just what?" Rainbow asked.

"No. I need to focus on you and forget it."

"Communication is one of the most important things in a relationship, Soarin'. Come here and sit down with me."

Soarin' sat down next to her. "I'm just so sorry that I did not save the most beautiful thing that a stallion and mare can share together for you. No matter how much I try to forget about it, I feel like it will always haunt me. I just wish I can go back in time and would have made the right decisions."

"I understand that what happened is incredibly painful for you. Many ponies out there go around having many sexual partners thinking that it's not a big deal and that there's nothing wrong with it. Then when they grow up and realize that they want to settle down with somepony special, they have deep regret and sorrow, even if they pretend to hide it, or they are just so very ignorant about the importance of saving your virginity for your spouse only. We'll get through this though. You have God as your counselor and He will guide you through all of this. You do still have your support groups too. I think I might be attending them with you from now on since we are united as a married couple."

"That's not going to be awkward for you to talk to Twilight with me? I mean, some of the things that I share with her are outside of the group because they are so personal. I also see your white unicorn friend, Rarity there in the groups.

"We don't have to tell her every single little detail about everything, but she's a pony who is very wise and is very good at explaining things. Twilight often explains things to me that are incredibly personal too," Rainbow said. "And yes, Rarity needs to go to those groups because she was raped in the past and had a traumatic experience as a prostitute."

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Soarin' said. "I don't even know what to say. I am so thankful and blessed to have you as my wife. You're kind of like Lazarus too. I still can't believe that you're here with me. I spoke to Twilight for many months about the idea of marrying you and she had given me one specific verse when it came to the desire of marrying you."

"Twilight kept her mouth shut about you wanting to marry me for months? Wow! I wouldn't have imagined that she would be able to hold her tongue for that long!"

"She did a really silly thing that she said she had learned from Pinkie Pie when I asked her to promise not to tell you," Soarin' said. Soarin' sat up and did the motions as he spoke. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye." Soarin' then stuck his front hoof in his eye. "Ouch." He pulled his hoof back and said, "That can hurt sometimes."

Rainbow giggled and said. "That's exactly what Pinkie Pie does! It's called a Pinkie swear. It's not meant to be taken seriously as you already had said that it was silly. What was that verse that Twilight Sparkle said to you that made you think of me?"

"Oh, I said it over and over in my mind because it was so true. An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. You are more precious than jewels, Dash."

Rainbow Dash looked away, her cheeks were bright red. "Awwww, that's really sweet, Soarin'. She perked up and said, "Hey! I'll be right back. You just wait right here." Rainbow Dash got up and left him.

Soarin' almost forgot about the contraceptive that he was wearing and took it off. He tossed it into the garbage pail near her bed and wondered what Rainbow Dash was doing. He began to reflect on how they met and how far they have grown so close together.

Rainbow Dash came back in with two plates of dessert and two glasses of milk. She gave one to Soarin'.

"Apple pie?" Soarin' asked. "I thought that I was supposed to be cutting back. Is it really ok that we eat in your bed.....er, I mean our bed? What if we get crumbs in the bed?"

"Hey, I said that it would be ok to have some. I got some pie for myself too, and of course we can eat in bed together, silly! I eat in my bed all of the time. Just be careful that you don't spill any crumbs into our bed," Rainbow said. She then took a few bites of her treat.

"Wow, I don't think I have seen you eat pie before. Is that apple pie too?" Soarin' asked and then took a bite out of his pie and then followed it down with some cold milk.

"Nope. I have two different slices of pie on my plate that are my favorites. Pecan pie and pumpkin pie."

"Wow, apple pie isn't your favorite? Thou art treading on thin ice my fair lady," he teasingly said. "What about Pinkie Pie? Is she another one of your favorite pies?"

Rainbow Dash laughed. "Pinkie Pie sure is! I wonder if she'll ever make a pie named after herself. I bet it would be the craziest tasting pie on the planet. Pinkie Pie is just so random! I can't imagine the crazy and random things that her husband will have to put up with and try to understand if she ever gets married."

Soarin' changed the topic to a more serious one. "Dash, do you ever want to come back to the Wonderbolt's team? I really think you still have it in you, even if you may have some permanent pain and damage in your wings."

Rainbow Dash took a chug of her milk and put the glass aside. "I don't feel like that's what God is calling me to do in my life. At least not right now. I think God has greater plans for you and I, and it might involve bringing new life into this world. My pain can flare up sometimes, but Fluttershy gives me plenty of herbs like turmeric mixed with black pepper to help fight the pain. She also tells me to eat a bowl full of tart cherries everyday. These foods work incredibly well for me. I sometimes have extra pain when stormy weather comes in. I guess that it has to do with the humidity or something, but I do always have you for those massages when it comes to relieving my pain and that can make for some more romantic situations between you and I. Taking a warm bath also helps and I would enjoy my special companion to hop into the tub with me."

"You want us to become parents? Wow, I didn't expect to hear that from you so soon, but I'll try to give you anything that your heart desires. I can already tell that you'll be wearing the pants in this family!"

"Not at this very moment," Rainbow said. "I mean like way in the future. We just got married and I'd like to relax and have fun with you before you go planting any seeds inside of me. I'm sure that we'll both know when we'll be ready for that moment. I am kind of hoping to have at least two foals in the future, and that expression is quite funny since we normally don't wear clothing. The pants are for you to wear, Mister, and I'll help you put the pants on and make sure that they stay on if you need me to. I can be like the belt to hold the pants up." Rainbow Dash took out her Bible and flipped through some pages.

"What are you doing, Dash?" Soarin' asked.

"I think I know the perfect thing to read for the both of us right now," she replied. Rainbow Dash found what she was looking for and began to read to Soarin'."

"She

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—

for your love is more delightful than wine.

Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;

your name is like perfume poured out.

No wonder the young women love you!

Take me away with you—let us hurry!

Let the king bring me into his chambers.

Friends

We rejoice and delight in you.

we will praise your love more than wine.

She

How right they are to adore you!

Dark am I, yet lovely,

daughters of Jerusalem,

dark like the tents of Kedar,

like the tent curtains of Solomon.

Do not stare at me because I am dark,

because I am darkened by the sun.

My mother’s sons were angry with me

and made me take care of the vineyards;

my own vineyard I had to neglect.

Tell me, you whom I love,

where you graze your flock

and where you rest your sheep at midday.

Why should I be like a veiled woman

beside the flocks of your friends?

Friends

If you do not know, most beautiful of mares,

follow the tracks of the sheep

and graze your young goats

by the tents of the shepherds.

He

I liken you, my darling, to a mare

among Pharaoh’s chariot horses.

Your cheeks are beautiful with earrings,

your neck with strings of jewels.

We will make you earrings of gold,

studded with silver.

She

While the king was at his table,

my perfume spread its fragrance.

My beloved is to me a sachet of myrrh

resting between my breasts.

My beloved is to me a cluster of henna blossoms

from the vineyards of En Gedi.

He

How beautiful you are, my darling!

Oh, how beautiful!

Your eyes are doves.

She

How handsome you are, my beloved!

Oh, how charming!

And our bed is verdant.

He

The beams of our house are cedars;

our rafters are firs."

Soarin' slowly finished his apple pie and then chugged the rest of his milk down and placed the glass and plate on the table next to the bed. This was the first time that he ate it slowly and savored every bit of flavor from it. "That was beautiful, Rainbow." He paused for a moment in thought. "Was that.....from the Bible?"

"It sure was! What I read is called the Song of Solomon. It's pretty romantic, isn't it?" Rainbow asked. "It's about celebrating sexual love."

"I wouldn't expect to hear anything like that from the Bible," he said with blush on his cheeks.

Rainbow Dash giggled. "My friend Rarity practically has that entire passage memorized! It's one of her most favorite things to read from the Bible." Rainbow Dash finished her dessert and put her glass and plate to the side. She pulled out another contraceptive and placed it on Soarin's belly. "So, you won the first round. Are you ready for round two?"

Soarin' sat there shocked for a moment. "I uh, Dash. I don't think I'll be as strong a second time so soon." Soarin' paused and thought of a good comparison. "I think my abilities might still be on cool down."

Rainbow Dash started cracking up. "That's a great video game comparison! How about we try to go for a best of three and then it's game over?"

"Wow, Dash. You're really into sex. I'll tell you what. We can go for a best of three, but then I might need a nap after that. I think that we should keep this as a night time thing only. The last thing I want is for me to fall asleep while I'm performing with the Wonderbolts."

"Ok, deal!" she said. "But it's my turn to take control on top. If I win this one, then it goes into a tie breaker."

"You're on!" Soarin' said with a smile and then placed the contraceptive on himself.

Rainbow smiled and climbed up on top of him and said, "See! It's good that you're laughing and having a good time! No guilt and no shame. As long as I can keep you happy and into me in more than one way, then I think that we'll have a healthy sex life."

About forty minutes later, both ponies laid together in the bed.

Soarin' had his front leg wrapped around Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dash had her head leaning against his chest.

"So, was that fun?" Rainbow asked. "I'll try not to go overboard with you. Fluttershy told me a story about a certain kind of rat species that has so much sex that he can actually die from it."

"That doesn't sound like such a bad death to me," Soarin' said. "That's like a happy and sad ending at the same time. Can you imagine if being reincarnated as animals were true? I think I know many ponies who would want to come back as that certain animal, and I think I know one pony in particular who reminds me of that critter." Soarin' ran his hoof through her mane and said, "I can't believe that I found my rainbow at the end of this storm in life. I can't go wrong with marrying the pony who represents loyalty."

Rainbow Dash squeezed her mate tighter and burrowed her head deep within his chest. "We'll still have storms to go through together in life, Soarin', but I'll always try to be that colorful rainbow every time that you have to go through the storms in life. Would you like to write a letter to the Princess with me?"

"What!? You're not going to write about our sex life, are you?" Soarin' asked.

"No! Of course I wouldn't do that! I want to write about the things we have learned and overcome together. I wouldn't do something like that." Rainbow Dash sighed and said, "Although I can imagine Pinkie Pie getting really curious and asking me personal questions about why is it that I go to bed so early in the day. I don't know how I'll respond to her when it comes to questions like that. Anyway, would you like to write a letter?"

Sure, but how about after our nap together," Soarin' suggested. "I kind of have to recuperate. You're like a sex machine. I just want to cuddle up and take a nap with my Rainbow first."

"That's fine with me, Soarin'. That's fine with me," Rainbow Dash said as she closed her eyes and then drifted off to sleep with her husband.

The End.

Author's Note:

This is part 8 in the series that I'm doing

Part 9 is almost finished and will be out soon.

Thanks for reading. :)

Comments ( 50 )

3385788>>3385933 Well, I have never written a story with chapters before, but I feel like I lost some sleep over this. This is going to sound nuts, but the second story is now deleted and I brought it all back together under a single story. Even though it could work either way as two stories, I decided to listen to you guys and break it up into many chapters under a single story. People were NOT happy when I split the story and I didn't exactly get very positive feedback for doing that.

I guess I need to thank you all for getting on my case. I may even go back to all of my older stories and start using chapters. I realized that it's better and it was just something that I'm not used to.

Sorry again, and thanks. I hope you all may enjoy the story now.

3388528 ive read 120k words in a day before, but if took me from 8am to 7ish pm.

3389616 Thank you! I'm very happy that you liked it. I hope you got some good laughs. :pinkiehappy:

Wow…that last chapter felt REALLY awkward.

Other than that, I really enjoyed it! I look forward to part 9

3391659 That was the purpose of it. I tried to make it seem as awkward as I could. I'm glad you liked the story though. Thanks for reading.

3433594 They are simply called Steve and Danny when I refer to them. Remember in part 4 when Steve demanded that Rarity call him a scumbag? They chose those names for themselves, not their parents. :raritywink:

3436376
Huh... pretty generic pony names I gotta say...
anyway, onto the next chapters!

It was hard not to laugh when this story is just so stupidly hilarious

3438858 Hard not to laugh? Most of this story is comedy. It was part of my goal to make the readers laugh. I'm not sure if you missed the comedy tag or not. :raritywink:

You know, I actually liked that story. But could you add a chapter 9? preferably when Rainbow becomes pregnant and they have their first foal?

3452041 I'm not planning on that right now, but we'll see in the future. I'm currently working very hard on a special video game project. Thanks for the suggestion though. :twilightsmile:

OMG i have seen the quote before on instagram

there are two types of people
Ones that pee in he shower, and liars

3536687 These girls can get into some strange discussions sometimes! :applejackconfused:

please do a part 9 it could be where rainbow gets pregnant :rainbowwild: lol

3570209 We'll see in the future. I have been way too busy with a side project that has been consuming nearly all of my free time. Hopefully, I'll get back to writing again when I finish it.

Thanks for reading and the suggestion. :rainbowkiss:

3636671 I kind of wanted to give Applejack some kind of super ability since she doesn't have wings or magic, and I do like to amplify their personalities or traits a bit. I really do like extra silly and crazy Pinkie Pie and Applejack is a major favorite of mine as well. You got to be strong to be working the farm like she does. :ajsmug:

I only added Vinyl Scratch in because I am reminded of her every time I go to my local gym. They mostly play Dub-step all day there.

3636608 Yes, Royalty has to have fun once in a while too. :raritywink:

Well this story is very cultish in my opinion seeing as Celestia is technically their god seeing as she is the all powerful immortal princess that rains over them

Pinkie, keep your mouth shut, will ya? :rainbowlaugh:
At least there are censored parts for a PG-13 fan fiction. :trixieshiftright:
I'm surprised Dashie didn't mention Rarity's rape incident to Soarin' earlier. :rainbowhuh:
Wouldn't it be sweet if Dashie were pregnant right now? She and Soarin' would be dying to have a baby. :heart:
Nice passage from Solomon. ::raritywink:

3658914 Who said she was immortal? Who said she was all powerful? I do recall that she worships God and seeks His guidance in this story.

3677790 That was great! Although Frank and Louie and a slightly more innocent version of Bulk and Skull. :twilightsmile:

3678683 Whoops, thanks for pointing that out. :twilightblush:

3678902 She sure did! Dash is our determined girl! :rainbowdetermined2:

3689369 Scoota-Dash moments. Always precious. :scootangel:

3690079 Yeah, I have grown fonder of the Fluttermac myself over time. :yay::heart::eeyup:

3690182 I tried to use watered down words and not make that last scene so detailed. I was very worried the mods would make me rate this Mature like part four in this series. The passage of Solomon did come in handy in this story. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

I am hoping in the future that I may do a story about Dash x Soarin' becoming parents.

Also, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to the comments and that I didn't get back to every single one. I have been very busy. I did read them all though. :twilightsmile:

3721344 Glad I could help.

3721366 That's why I love her the best outta the Mane Six!

3721402 Too cute a sisterly moment.

3721404 I'm glad to hear you say that.

3861807 You can oddly enough mention the artist's name and the song as much as you want, but FIM fiction doesn't allow any lyrics from a song outside of the show, unless of course you make up your own.

3845917 Who said that "all" chemicals are evil?

3846279 You have major issues with certain words. I don't see using those four letter words as sinful. I have probably used those words while I was in prayer as well. I do see using "curse" words as sinful when they are used to put other people down which is sadly most of the time. You don't have to use swear words to hurt other people and If you are going to be so upset by these words, you should also be upset by any word that has absolutely no positive meaning at all be it moron, idiot, stupid, etc. etc. I have even heard "swear" words be used to help build people up and give others compliments. (Strange world we live in, I know.)


This kind of reminds me of the story where I heard a new Pastor come into preach at a church. He stands before the people and says, "Every year thousands of people die without hearing the good news of Jesus Christ."

No one in the crowd says a word or has any concern.

The pastor then says the word, "Shit."

the people become furious and start making noise and getting up out of their seats.

Pastor then says, "It amazes me that you all didn't get upset or care that I just said that thousands die without ever hearing the message of Christ, yet the word shit is somehow much more upsetting to you all than that."

I really don't know what you do about movies or video games, unless you are incredibly selective about what you watch or play. You always seem to complain about this in my fics. I'm not going to change my writing habits and if I feel that something should be in there....I will put it in there regardless. You act like I use those certain slang words once every other word. Compared to other Christian writers I know on FIM, this is actually very tame and it's also rare when my fics do have these words.

3861554 It's kind of a joke in this fic, but that was a very harsh word used by Paul and yes, it means it means filth or waste product from animals or people.

3866741 I wasn't really going for that book. I wrote that part in because I have known quite a few people who have died and come back to life. It does happen.

I also couldn't just kill off one of the mane six in a series like this. Not this early anyway.

RD was just being humble. :rainbowkiss: Sometimes Christians do more damage than good. *Cough* Pinkie Pie in part 5 of this series. :pinkiegasp:

Rainbow Dash and soarin didn't save their fist kiss for marriage, use contraceptives, and believe it's okay to have non-procreative reproduction, oh boy. :ajbemused:

And making a mate scene in a fan fic is the equivalent of a pervert peeking into the window of a couple having sex, that's why is wrong to make sex scenes in any media.

3870218 The reason why I am upset about you using profanity as opposed to media produced by lost people is that while lost people I can't really expect to obey God's word, a saved person is supposed to and expected not to sin, (even though a saved individual obviously still sins post conversion) we as Christians are commanded to tell other Christians not to sin and encourage other Christians to follow other commandments in God's word. So that's the difference between profanity in media produced by a lost person as compared to media made by a saved person.

And I get that you don't think profanity or having profanity as an "example" or writing/typing profanity is a sin or saying profanity at all, I get that. You don't have to type two additional s-words in order to prove that, I get it. That's why I not writing emails to lost people about how swear words they said in a certain movie, because that isn't going to help them get saved, they aren't expect to obey the bible as lost people, and and they wouldn't really listen to me or change their ways.

And anyway, saying that it isn't a sin to repeat profanity as a quote or example is like saying that it's okay for someone in a court to murder someone else as an example so the judge can see what the murder looked like. A sin repeated is still a sin.

And the people in the people in the church should have been equally concerned about the pastor sinning by saying the s-word as there are people dying and going to hell. It's a flawed example used to say that's it's okay to say curse words.

And saying that the use of sin as encouragement is an excuse to sin is silly. Athletes have been encouraged to win by taking illegal drugs. Some men have been encouraged to do better at their jobs, be happier in life, etc. by getting their stress out of their lives by fornicating. Some people have become more confidant by stealing knowing they have more money now.

In other words, any positive result of sin does not excuse or justify its use prove that isn't a sin. Rape can be fun, so can adultery, that's why many people do it, but it's still a sin.

Plus, how do you personally think God feels when you use four letter words when talking to him?

3870426 If you mean random people coming out of coffins in Africa, that's probably demon possession stuff or a hoax, you can't believe everything you see and hear, if that was true, more people would believe in Bigfoot.

3883007 I was inspired to write that scene from stories of people who are literally pronounced dead in the hospital and do come back to life shortly after.....not being dead for days and then getting up out of a coffin.....

3882949 Did you seriously say that "rape" can be fun and did you just compare repeating swear words to recommitting a murder? :applejackunsure:

I know what you're trying to get at, but these statements are absurd. I was raised to believe swearing was sinful and used to feel exactly like you did.

Look, there are certain Christians who yelled at me because I play murder simulators like Mortal Kombat or Unreal Tournament and that's terribly sinful to them. There are Christians who think Harry Potter, Pokémon, and Dungeons and Dragons are very Satanic. Lots of Christians believe lots of different things. Some even think My Little Pony is of the Devil and that you're sinning by watching it. I'm certainly not going to stop watching ponies because "some" Christian said it was sinful or of Satan.

And I don't feel convicted if I may use swear words in writing or whatnot. This is such a silly and trivial argument that's not worth debating over.

3882869 There was a big reason for that last scene. It wasn't meant to be perverted. It also had a good message behind it.

3882556 I wasn't thinking of either. I do have TF 2, but I haven't really sat down and played much. It was just me being silly. No intentional references here.

3906006 No, I was saying that if a sin has a benefit or positive result or someone receives pleasure or "encouragment" or whatever from doing that sin does not prove that it isn't a sin. I used rape and adultery as examples because those are two sins that are considered by some to be pleasurable. Plus, God sees all sin as equally bad in his eyes.

What are you saying? Because certain saved people have different worldviews that there isn't absolute truth?

It is if it's actually a sin and I would be helping you by convincing you that writing profanity was a sin so you would stop writing it.

"My little Children, these things write I unto you, THAT YOU SIN NOT. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

1 John 2:1

"But I say unto you, that EVERY IDLE WORD that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement."

Matthew 12:36

Ummmmm personaly I do not like all of the mentions of god...... I don't think mlp is supposed to be relogous..... but other than that it was really good... oh and who says when you die you won't be an animal it could possibly happen.

Will Rainbow Dash be beating anybody up in this story?

Login or register to comment