• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 3,513 Views, 657 Comments

The Cassandra Chronicles - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



These are the various-genre adventures of my OC Cassandra, the seventh Element of Harmony

  • ...
253
 657
 3,513

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 7: Babs Seed

"I'm glad you told me about Babs Seed before things got out of hand" said Cassandra
"We had to go to the adult that we trusted most" said Applebloom.
"Don't worry" said Cassandra, "I know what do..."

Next morning the Cutie Mark Crusaders went about their business, their confidence renewed after their chat with Cassandra.

"That's a nice float you got dere" said Babs Seed, "Be a shame if something happened to it."

"Indeed it would" said Sweetie Belle, "Because we'd have to tell on you again."

"You told on me?" Babs sneered, "I knew it, you are just a bunch of crybabies"

"We didn't just tell on you" said Scootaloo, "We told Cassandra."

In an instant Babs' face lost all color. "C-come on guys, that's not something joke about. You know she has zero tolerance for bullying."

She staggered backwards, then tripped. As she picked herself up, she coughed and spat out a big black bug. Then another crawled out of her mouth, and another. Soon, a cascade of bugs were tumbling out of her mouth, like a blackened angry river. They crawled onto Babs' flesh and began to feast. The soon to be ex-bully cried out as her hair, her skin, and then her muscle were ripped from her body piece by inexorable piece. Not a drop of blood hit the floor; the voracious insects lapped everything up too fast. As they continued to feast they grew bigger and fatter, until not a drop of liquid nor an ounce of protein remained on the body. The oversized bugs burst like a fireworks display, and ignited Babs Seed's dried out skeleton. In an instant, nothing was left was but a pile of ash. An ominous wind picked up, and scattered the ashes to the four corners of Equestria.


The three cutie mark crusaders cheered. They were happy to have learned that telling an adult is the right solution. Tiara and Silver Spoons never bothered them again.

Author's Note:

Wow, this one got dark. What say we not go there again?

PreviousChapters Next