• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 3,516 Views, 657 Comments

The Cassandra Chronicles - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



These are the various-genre adventures of my OC Cassandra, the seventh Element of Harmony

  • ...
253
 657
 3,516

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 11: The Missing Crown (the movie)

Following Twilight’s coronation, the Mane 7 went to Canterlot for a party. But that night, something was amiss. As Twilight settled in for bed, she was uncomfortably trying to fold up her wings. She made a mental note to ask Cassandra for advice in the morning. As her thoughts turned to sleep, she was suddenly awoken by a hooded figure, who stole her crown and made a break for the magic mirror! Twilight teleported in front of her and stood fast like an immovable wall, but completely unexpectedly, Sunset Shimmer could teleport too! She hopped through the mirror with the crown.

The next day they hurried to the throne room to alert the Princesses.
“My goodness, when did this happen?” Asked Celestia
“Last night” said Twilight
“And you’re just telling me about it now?” said Celestia
“Well, I had already put on my facial mask and mane curlers.” said Rarity, “It would have taken hours to get them out and put them back again, so I figured best to salvage the night’s sleep”
“And have you seen Rainbow Dash and Pinkie without their morning coffee?” added Twilight, “Hard to believe I know, but they’re even more unbearable in that state. And when we got to the Royal Kitchen, Applejack wanted to have breakfast, and well I figured as long as we were there, might as well, efficiency right? Besides if we came here first, you’d probably have us do some crown-related task that would take us all the way through the afternoon, and you know the kitchen doesn’t serve breakfast after ten, so…”
“Princess” cut in Cassandra “I said we should come here immediately.”
“It doesn’t matter whose fault it was” said Celestia, “but for the record you’re pardoned. That pony you saw was Sunset Shimmer, my third most faithful student behind Twilight and Cassandra. She was once a promising student of mine until she didn’t get what she wanted, and her heart grew to darkness. She took the crown through the mirror into the alternate universe.”
While Celestia continued with the exposition, Cassandra was examining the duplicate Element of Magic.
“Hey Tia, shut up for a second and look at this,” said Cassandra - she was allowed to talk to her like that because the princess was her long lost sister. “This fake is very very convincing. You know anypony that could make one this good?”
“You could” said Celestia, “but by Faust you’re right! This is the real crown!”
“Forsooth!” exclaimed Luna, “We wish our detective skills were as sharp as the fair Cassandra’s!”
“So this Sunset Shimmer grabbed the wrong one by mistake?” asked Rainbow Dash
“So it would seem” said Celestia. Applejack laughed, “Ha! What a silly filly!”
“Don’t talk about my student that way!” said Celestia indignantly, and she clocked Applejack in the back of the head with a hoof.
“So Princess, I suppose there’s no reason for us to pursue her through the mirror world, is there?” asked Twilight
“Indeed not my student” replied Celestia, “in fact…” She hoisted the magic mirror above her head and threw it down on the marble floor. It landed with a great mighty crash and shattered into a million pieces. “Equestria is safe once again,” she finished.
“Hooray!” they all said.
“Now Applejack” said Celestia, “for your impudence you will clean all the floors in the palace with your tongue. You can start with the broken glass in this room.”
“All the floors?” said Applejack, “but that’ll take months! Ah won’t have any time to bake my apple pies, apple strudels, apple tarts, apple crisps, apple dumplings, or apple brown betty”
“Then this story DOES have a happy ending!” said Pinkie Pie. They all laughed.

Author's Note:

Also check out the Alternate Version, in which Sunset takes the right crown, forcing Cassandra and Twilight to journey to the human world
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/145223/5/the-cassandra-chronicles-some-extras/the-missing-crown-take-2

PreviousChapters Next