• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 3,513 Views, 657 Comments

The Cassandra Chronicles - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



These are the various-genre adventures of my OC Cassandra, the seventh Element of Harmony

  • ...
253
 657
 3,513

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 2: The Broken Vase

The Mane 6 broke Cassandra's vase. "If she didn't forgive us, that would be the Worst. Possible. Thing." said Rarity. Fluttershy started crying. "I think I have a book on vase repair" said Twilight. "Reference to whatever's on the front page of KnowYourMeme" said Pinkie Pie. "The Wonderbolts will never accept me now" wailed Rainbow Dash.

"Konichiwa everypony" said Cassnadra. She was fluent in Japanese. "I just got back from helping Princess Celestia re-adjust the sun. It veered off course, and if I hadn't caught that, it would have barreled straight into the earth!"

"We broke your vase Cassandra" said Twilight "Is there any way we can make it up to you"

"I think so" said Cassandra. "Twilight, I want you to do my homework for the rest of the year. Pinkie Pie, I want you to give me free treats from Sugarcube Corner whenever I want. Rarity and Rainbow Dash, I want you to help me practice kissing." Cassandra was bisexual, which they learned to accept after she taught them a lesson about sexism, "And Applejack, you have to leave the gang forever."

Applejack looked sad, but she knew it was only fair. "I'm so glad you could forgive us, Cassandra" said Twilight. They all agreed they were lucky to have a friend like her.

PreviousChapters Next