• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 3,513 Views, 657 Comments

The Cassandra Chronicles - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



These are the various-genre adventures of my OC Cassandra, the seventh Element of Harmony

  • ...
253
 657
 3,513

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 48: Equality (Part 1)

The Mane 7 went to a small town that had sent out a distress call. When they got there, they found that the ponies were smiling rather creepily. The mayor was normal though.

"Welcome to our humble little town. I am Twilight Sparkle."

"Wait a minute, I'm Twilight Sparkle" said Twilight.

"What a coincidence!" said the mayor "We're both Twilight Sparkle."

"No, you have to change your name," said Twilight harshly.

"Aww, but I really like it."

"You have five seconds before I submit a royal order to change it to Buttface."

"Is she serious?" said the mayor. The others shrugged.

"Four....three..."

"Ok, how about..." she flipped though her thesaurus. "...Starlight...Glimmer."

"Stralight Glimmer who couldn't be dimmer. I approve" said Twilight. "So what's this town's name?"

"Well, since everypony is equal, I call it Equestria."

"Try again," said Cassandra.

"Screw it, I'm just gonna leave it blank." said Starlight. She used her magic to knock down the sign. "Now then, I need you to remove your cutie marks. Once you do, your colors will become washed up and your manes will take on a boring hairstyle." Strangely, her own coat and mane had neither of those qualities. She took them to the vault where the cutie marks are kept.

"This isn't a vault it's more like a museum" commented Twilight, "can I really trust somepony who doesn't know basic dictionary definitions?"

"Perhaps, but if I were a villain, I'd have to be pretty thick in the head to put them in an easily-breakable case and show you where they are."

"Touché" said Rarity

"Now, to convince you to get an equals sign cutie mark let us sing a song about equality." The ponies weren't allowed to be better than the worst performer in town, so it was awfully convenient that every single resident was a finalist on "Equestria's Got Talent."

"This smacks of Joseph Stallion." commented Twilight.

Starlight chuckled, "Come come now, you're making it sound like I'm the Thought Police."

"You can't have a nightmare if you never dream," chorused the singers.

"Um... heh" said Starlight nervously, "look why don't you just have a look around town? Once you see all these shiny happy ponies laughing, you'll stop asking questions and be be begging to surrender your cutie marks."

"As the Element of Trust, I don't trust her."

"Sports!" said Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know about that" said Fluttershy, "she said her favorite book was some George Horsewell thing about cute little animals on a farm. How can she possibly be evil?"

"I'm hungry, let's get muffins," said Pinkie. They went to the bakery, an the baker gave them some burnt and inedible muffins.

"I'm really sorry about this, but I'm not allowed to be better than the worst baker in town. Which gets me to thinking, if I offed the top 5 worst bakers, I could be a little better. Oh, sorry, look at me rambling on" said Sugar Belle. "Anyway, enjoy your muffins."

"Ah have a plan" said Applejack. "It involves me bein' able to tell a lie convincin'ly."

"Perhaps we should have someone who isn't the Element of Honesty tell the lie." suggested Cassandra

"Well, as much sense as that makes, th' fact still remains that yer disagreein' with me, so ah'm gonna ignore yer advice." She cleared her throat, and spoke in an unnecessarily loud and unnatural tone, "Pinkie ate all the muffins so we better go inside an' git some more, an' not go down ta Sugar Belle's basement ta plot ta overthrow Starlight Glimmer."

"Hmm" said Double Diamond, "I may be as gullible as the most gullible pony in town, but she's such a bad liar that not even I believe that."

They went to Sugar Belle's basement, but it turned out to be a trap! They all got captured except for Cassandra who used her level 99 evasion skills to escape.

"Well, I didn't expect to be able to capture Cassandra, but I still have the rest of you."

"Gasp!" said Twilight, "you didn't underestimate Cassandra?" Girls, this might just be the smartest villain we've ever faced."

To be continued

PreviousChapters Next