• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 3,516 Views, 657 Comments

The Cassandra Chronicles - CassandraMyOCisBestpony



These are the various-genre adventures of my OC Cassandra, the seventh Element of Harmony

  • ...
253
 657
 3,516

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 69: The School (Part 2)

Previously on The Cassandra Chronicles.

You gotta do the teaching by the book,” sang Twilight, “You know you can’t be lazy, also Naysay will shut our school down”

“Girls, bad news!” exclaimed Rainbow Dash. “I have no class!”

“News is supposed to be something we don’t already know, darling” said Rarity.

“Not that, I mean my students didn’t show up for class today!”

“They’re on a field trip,” said Fluttershy, “A few minutes ago, I saw the six of them, without Ocellus, but with a very suspicious-looking Rarity. Wait a minute, you don’t think....”

“Very true, ah rarely think,” said Applejack.

The crowd screamed and scattered as overhead, the six creatures barreled into the tower, sending it hurtling to the ground.

“Girls, look!” said Applejack, “Ah found the missing students!!!” Cassandra got everypony except Applejack out of the way of the falling debris in time.

“For disobeying Cassandra, there will be consequences,” said Naysay, “school’s out...”

“For summer?” asked Twilight hopefully

“Forever,” finished Naysay.


Twilight was depressed because her school was shut down, and shut herself out from everypony except her best and most loyal fried Cassandra.

“Do you have any ideas Cassandra? I know I can count on you when everypony else is unable to help in a difficult situation.

“We should bring those six students back together and keep teaching them, accreditation or no.” They sent for the students, only to discover that students were so distraught that they fled from their homes and went into hiding. The guardians were furious and began accusing each other

“YAK ACCUSES DRAGON!” said Prince Rutherford

“No offense, but only hoard things with value,” said Ember

“Um, that’s still offensive even though you said ‘no offense,” pointed out Thorax.

“Everything’s offensive these days!” ranted Grandpa Gruff, “anyway, have you looked under the sofa? Sometimes when I lose my glasses, they end up there.”

“You know, you Griffons are carnivores, and that Yona has a lot of meat on her, I’m just saying.” said Seaspray.

“YAKS HIGH IN SODIUM AND TASTE TERRIBLE!” said Rutherford

“Sodium is salt, which makes things taste better,” said Ember, “if he’s lying about culinary facts, what else is he lying about?” said Ember suspiciously. In the background, Cassandra, Twilight, and Princess Celestia looked on nervously.

“Twilight and Cassandra, you’d better find those students before this turns into a race war!”

“We’re on it, Princess,” said Twilight, “I assume you can use you diplomatic skills to calm these leaders down?”

“You would assume wrong,” said Celestia.


They called on the collective brainpower of the Mane 6 to figure out where the students went.

“Ah got an order fer apples to be delivered ta six creatures,” said Applejack, but since ah can’t read, ah dunno the address where they were sent.”

“An anonymous pony placed an order for one extra-large pillow, four medium pillows, and one whatever’s cheapest, she can shapeshift into any size,” said Rarity.

“Anon-a-miss?” asked Twilight. “It’s the Cutie Mark Crusaders, I knew it!”

“Hey, comic spoilers!” whined Pinkie, covering her ears.

“Isn’t that Sandbar over there?” observed Cassandra, using her level 99 observational skills, “I’d say he’s buying just enough cupcakes to feed four standard creatures, one creature who subsists mainly on a non-food source, and one creature that eats slightly less cake than Celestia on a daily basis.”

“Big whoop, ah can name ponies too,” said Applejack, “there’s Lyra, an’ Cheerilee, an’ Octavia.”

“I’m just gonna ignore that none of those were right,” said Cassandra, “because time is of the essence. These strange orders are perfectly descriptive of the missing students!”

Following the lead of Cassandra, who had Level 99 tracking skills, the Mane 7 made their way to the Castle of Two Sisters. But there was a problem, for at that very moment a prickle of perturbed puckwudgies performed a precision pummeling.

“Hey! They ripped off mah Sonic OC!” exclaimed Applejack.

“Applejack, those are very dangerous animals!” warned Cassandra.

“Ah’m gonna ignore yer advice.” She matched towards the pudgewuckles, “Hey you ugly band of walkin’ pincushions , consider yerselves served!” The pudgewuckles roared at Applejack and launched their spines, skewering her to death.

“We have to protect the students!” said Cassandra bravely. They split up and started rounding up the attackers. Cassandra caught 673, and the other five caught an average of 1.4667 each. Rainbow looked sad, but Cassandra reassured her “It’s not a contest, you won by using teamwork.”

“Thanks Cassandra, you’re awesome,” said Dash. The students also learned a good lesson from that.

"Can I blast them away with my party cannon?" begged Pinkie

"What do you think, Pinkie, is that an appropriate response to wild animals that were just defending their territory?" asked Cassandra. Pinkie stared at her vacantly. "It's not."

"Ohhhhh, said Pinkie, as well as Fluttershy because she liked to learn animal facts from Cassandra.

“Cassandra has inspired to reopen the school!” declared Twilight


They went back to the school, but when Twilight undid the seal, Naysay immediately teleported in, and he wasn’t happy.

“Who disturbed my seal?” he demanded, “I was in the middle of writing the 17th-century Buffalo Slaughter out of the EEA-approved history textbooks.” Twilight froze up and made that noise like Tina from Bob’s Burgers,

“Uhhhhhhhhhh.”

“I did it,” said Cassandra. “Your tyranny and intolerance have no place here at our school!”

“You mean former school,” snarked Naysay, “you don’t have an accreditation anymore.”

“Oh yes we do,” said Cassandra, “Twilight and her friends did such a good job that I’m giving this school the Cassandra Accreditation.

“No! You can’t!” exclaimed Naysay, “that supersedes the EEA verdict and basically makes my job pointless!”

“Then you’d better not make me use it too often.”

The school reopened and was wildly successful. They wanted to rename it the Cassandra School of Friendship, but she declined the title, she was humble like that. It was just one of many reasons they were lucky to have her as a friend.

PreviousChapters Next