• Published 14th Aug 2013
  • 1,925 Views, 58 Comments

The Nightmare - Cirrus Sky



Even locked away, Nightmares remain and exert influence. What if they were to be released?

  • ...
5
 58
 1,925

Epilogue

At a shabby station miles from accepted civilisation a train rattled away. It had left two unusual people on the stone slab that passed for a platform, their sparse luggage settled about them. “So, you have the map?” Rainbow looked over at Twilight.

“Yes, were about a mile away from where we’ll meet the others.” Twilight adjusted her pith helmet and looked out to the horizon. “So,”

“So”

“Adventure beckons.” The archaeologist grinned and held out her hand. Rainbow grabbed it and hefted her bag as the mage’s floated into the air.

“An adventure it is then.”

Author's Note:

There is a blog post in my blog soon. It has some notes and such related to the story.
Blog

Comments ( 8 )

sequel? do i smell a sequel?

3516536

The Nightmare Returns :rainbowdetermined2:

Coming just as soon as I have written it...

3518828 You shall receive all the... everything, you shall receive everything if you make a sequel.

4828622

I got the bare bones in place and some text, some notes and a plotline. I do want to get plenty written before I publish. :twilightsmile:

3518828

Please write this universe's version of the other villains, like Discord, Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek, it would be awesome!

Is the Nightmare returns still in the works? No rush. I was just wondering if it was still a project you are writing on.
3518828

6410182

There are parts written. A rough Idea and some characters I am using, but it is still pretty scattered. So, something might arrive eventually!

6410211 Awesome. I was just wondering. I'm enjoying all the stuff you are putting out. :)

Login or register to comment