• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 8,324 Views, 495 Comments

Final Stand - Duelist96



Earth is threatened by a zombie outbreak and ten friends fight to survive. Unexpectedly though a portal shows up to Equestria to a land of talking ponies. Will the friends be able to keep Equestria safe or will the same fate befall upon the ponies.

  • ...
69
 495
 8,324
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 34 )

*GASP* I FOUND IT! I lost it after forgetting to add it to my bookmarked stories! Yay!

6368226 A billion times better than Michael bay,however you spe'll that.Can't wait for continuation

6669374 Well I figured its difficult to get that sweet spot right, but maybe its just me but its pretty easy for me to distinguish whats op and whats reasonably weak or strong. :applejackunsure:

6739161 It cannot spread from sex.

7215513 Delete that previous comment. If I were in that situation, I'd smash a bottle of Vodka over my head and light it on fire...

Someone added this to Human x Royalty, on hiatus. GG

As I continued reading up to the end, it's starting to look better in description and more in-depth with the characters.

Is this story coming back soon i like the way it looks so far but i don't feel like waiting forever for a new chapter.

7243193 It's going to be a while. A long while. I don't really have a time for when it will come out.

I like Fleeting Flames, so I might aswell take a gander at this.

Plus it's under Human x Princess Twilight, so that's a bonus.

7570087 Very unexpected reply for a comment from forever ago.

But thank you!

There was a story similar to this one but I can't seem to find it. Last chapter I remember reading involved heat season and the group of humans trying to hide from them but the get found by a group of pegasi, saved vanilla swirl from blueblood shamed him, and ended up canterlot castle where they are basically reward by the castle maids by basically screwing their lights out. Anyone know about what story I"m referring too?

8656983
i know which one your talking about but i can't find the name in the chaos cloud i call a mind.

i want to say New world, New life (Rewrite) it's this story

Rather sad this story hasn't had an update in so long. It had such... potential.

8983872
It's one I come back to look at, but just haven't had the right mind set to update.

8984188
Understandable, I know I'd rather no update than a half-assed one.

Is the story still going?

9461685
It is, but it's also on a weird type of hiatus because I need to find the groove to get back into the setting of this story.

9461685
As long as you can assure us that this story shall continue we shall support your decisions!

Please keep this art work of a story going!

9303321
No idea what you are talking about :trixieshiftright:

9461724
This is my personal favorite story on this site and I comeback to it a lot hoping to see a new chapter but thought it was done for I think its awesome your still considering updating it!

9599045
It's planned to, but not sure when. Other obligations have pushed it to a lower priority, but it has been something I would like to put out a couple of updates for.

Still waiting in 2021, fingers crossed this is the year it gets an update.

10850465
I'm sorry to say that will not be happening. I stepped down from the writing game long ago, and all my stories have been cancelled.

10850470
Wait are you saying that i waited seven years waiting for an update for this story just so you can cancel it completely.

11174738
I would say people waited for an update to a story that I had enjoyed writing at the time, but I made the choice to finally accept my losses and do what I believed to be the right thing despite how others might feel. I couldn't keep it going without making it a chore or work instead of a fun hobby.

11174760
I'm my personal opinion zombie stories are hard to do as long stories if I do ever a story which is most likely never I'd would've just done a 1 or 2 shot involving a mother and her son or daughter or a father and his daughter or son escaping to equestria. Makes the short cast of characters easy to manage again it's my opinion on what I think would've worked better. I wasn't here for 7 years just found this and I gotta say it's not that good but as one of your first not terribly bad.

11655604
There were still things I had wanted to cover, and ideas to kind of just spread and see what I felt as they went. As a shorter story it would have worked more with it all being condensed, but I did want to try something expansive. Thank you for your comment though, I do appreciate it and your thoughts.

Login or register to comment