• Published 18th May 2013
  • 961 Views, 44 Comments

The BRD chronicles: Adventures in Equestria - BRD

  • ...
94
 44
 961

Time to go to school (again)

When I got inside of Twilight's house I saw a desk in the middle of the room, A double-sided chock board and Twilight was dressed like a teacher. (I hoped this isn't a sex fantasy of hers.) Then she said

"Hi Ghostflyer, I'm Miss. Sparkle and today I'm teaching you how to control your Magic, any questions before we start?"

I sat at the desk and raised my hoof and asked

"Why are you teaching me Magic Miss Sparkle?"

She explained that she got a reply from Princess Celestia that told her that this is the first time that she heard of a Pegasus that can use Magic and told her to teach me everything that she knows about Magic.

After today's lesson I learned how to use telekinesis (to move things with my mind.) (OK I used magic to move things but it's the same thing right?) After a month I learned how to use magic to defend myself. And after six months I learned every spell known to Pony-kind and graduated Miss. Sparkle's (AKA Twilight) class. By that time I can fly as well as any Pegasus.

Author's Note:

Note: I already graduated from High School In 2011.

Comments ( 15 )
Comment posted by UnknownSubject deleted May 28th, 2013
Comment posted by Lokimen deleted May 29th, 2013
Comment posted by thechicken95 deleted Oct 3rd, 2014

Oh my god. Are you still policing the comments of a year-and-a-half-old story to delete ones you don't like?

5178865

This is so old, I know none of these people, nor are they even active anymore!

Except Lokimen. Him and I are good buddies.

I want that 10 minutes of my life back. :facehoof:

I don't even know where to start with this one. The story isn't to my liking but your writing style is what has probably brought all the downvotes. Check out other stories and follow the writing style most authors on here use.

Comment posted by cheayhotbeef deleted May 31st, 2015

I was going to post one of my trademark "asshole in a gif" gifs, but. I realized I do not have the necessary reaction to express just how bad this is.

That comment graveyard tho

This is one of the worst stories I've read in my entire life... gg

If you're sarcastic enough, they'll never suspect a thing

11156307
Lol random but I actually remember commenting that. Can't believe it was 9 years ago already.

Login or register to comment