• Published 18th May 2013
  • 961 Views, 44 Comments

The BRD chronicles: Adventures in Equestria - BRD

  • ...
94
 44
 961

Flying lessons

The next month I went to find Rainbow Dash for flying lessons. (I'm a Pegasus so, learning to flying is necessary.)
She was talking to Fluttershy about something at town square. (I didn't hear their conversation.) When I got to them Fluttershy was blushing and Rainbow Dash had a smirking smile on her face. (I thought "crap" because I had a gut feeling that Fluttershy told her about us and what we did.)


Rainbow Dash asked

"How are you Stud?"

(F***, my gut feeling was right.) I said

"Well I guess the cat is out of the bag now, right Fluttershy?"

Then she gave me a sad look and I said

"That's OK Fluttershy I don't blame you for telling Rainbow Dash about us ,K?"

Then I asked Rainbow Dash about flying lessons and she told me to meet her by her house later. I asked Fluttershy if she'll walk with me to Twilight's house to tell her the big news. She said

"OK"

And we headed to Twilight's house. After we told Twilight, we whet to see Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity to tell them about us. Then I whet to Rainbow Dash's house for the flying lessons. Rainbow Dash was talking to a small orange Pegasus filly when I got there. She introduced me to Scootaloo and told me that she here for flying lessons also. After two hours we learned the basics of flying and I whet back to Twilight's house.

Author's Note:

Let's hope that the other five pones don't ask me to get to bed with them.