• Published 12th May 2013
  • 9,397 Views, 76 Comments

Frosting on the Cake - DrTechno



A compilation of parent days and might evolve into something more.

  • ...
32
 76
 9,397
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

Still incomplete? We had Mother's Day and Father's Day. So what's left now? A big orgy between the Cakes and Pinkie Pie?

Wow, just as good a read as your last one. haha. Glad i got to read it before leaving for the army. I leave tomorrow morning. haha.

massive orgy incoming. also Pound got Pinkie preggo

2727186 Well good trip.

Og also, it's dangerous out there so take this: :rainbowkiss:

2727225 Whaaat nooo, what gave you that idea? *shifty eyes and nervous smile*

2727179 well we got Christmas, Easter, New Year and Earth day... I might just make up one too.

oh, and pancake Tuesday, that might be something to do.

Muffin Monday!!! Do a Muffin Monday!~~~ :derpyderp1:

2727506 I second this brilliant idea.:derpyderp2:

Oh, one more thing; you spelled "scent" wrong. So much for those three proofreaders, huh?:trollestia: Unless Pumpkin Cake smells like pennies.

2728451 I actually didn't show up to proofread the second chapter, because I never heard about it. Shoot.

Do let me know next time, Techno. I like your stories a lot, they just need the cleaning that a good English speaker can provide.

2729124 oops sorry, don’t know why I forgot to ask if you were up for a second chapter :twilightblush:

2729312 It's okay. 'Twas a pleasent surprise to see you continue this.

Now you better get that Labor Day orgy brainstorming... Unless, of course, they don't celebrate Labor Day in your country...

2729330 either that or Parents Day which is next Sunday

2727311

PANCAKES MOTHERBUCKERS!!

Guess she wasn't as safe as she thought.

2751904 nope. It will be explained what went wrong in the next part

What's next Pumpkin and Pound's birthday and finally Pinkie's birthday?

2765555 I'm not sure, the next was planned to be for Parent's Day, but I guess I could make it to someone's birthday which might fit better.

2765636
I think "Pinkie Pie's Birthday" would be a good clopfic.

This was the best clop I read in...5 weeks...I think pinkie is one horny girl and should just fuck the 5 and get it over with or fuck discord maybe derpy:trixieshiftright:I don't know I hope one of my idea goes right

3170998 I had planned on putting in her falling in love with Pound, but you're right. This isn't a love story, this is about pure clop and I should keep it that way. Next up is pegasi.

3171202 well cool by the way can she is she percent or not if so then go with what u want if not then make her do a prank it well be funny for my sick humor :twilightsmile:

3173969 I'll get back on this asap, but right now there are other stories lined up plus a commission.

she had a cent

What kind? And why did it remind you of pumpkin pie? I don't have any pumpkin pie quarters. Also, HOLY FUCKING WHAT?

3186992
I wish I had Pumpkin Pie quarters....

At a glance, all I can say is: "Yes, dammit, YES!"

2727311 Pancake will be Pinkie and Pound's kid. THIS I SWEAR!

September 13 is National Grandparents Day. I'm just sayin', if you wanted to do a sequel...

5562773 hmmm... it's something to consider, yes

can you continue this as an actual story please? i wanna see it continued

She looked at herself in the mirror before folding her arms under her chest, pushing her bust a little more up. It might just be her imagination, but they looked a tiny bit bigger than normal. She suddenly felt a bit unwell so she sat down on the toilet, maybe it was some of the new cookie recipe she had tried the other day.

somepony's pregnant!

NO FOALCON THAT MEANS NO INCEST CUZ THEY ARE MARRIED

Login or register to comment