• Published 24th May 2013
  • 3,455 Views, 43 Comments

The Orphan - Dramatic Stories



Scootaloo deals with the death of her parents

  • ...
13
 43
 3,455

Epilogue

Epilogue


I read somewhere, that being an Orphaned filly meant you were destined to have a life of misfortune, and bad luck. Though some of it proved right for me...I'd say it's nothing but a myth.

The first few years of my life were spend living behind a dumpster alone. I thought my life was pointless, and meaningless...but that all proved wrong one day when I found an elder stallion who owned a shop...there, I learned of my families heritage, and continued what my father had started so long ago.

I went from a filly, running around with boundless energy, to a matured mare in just two years time. Along the way, I learned so much about life...and met my own father, who I thought had been killed when I was a foal. Though he lie at the bottom of the ocean, he still lives in my heart...it's as if he speaks to me everyday.

I've continued running the store my mentor, now passed, had left me. Business is doing incredibly well, especially with all the curious fillies and colts who found the store the same way I did. It reminds me of the day I found the same shop.

Among the business, I've met a young stallion who begun helping me around the store. My feelings grow stronger for him everyday, and I feel one day, we may have a foal of our own...in fact, just last week...he proposed to me...and I accepted it with all my heart.

Among my heritage, I've also continued the order of Assassin's. Sweetie Belle now comes in a few days a week, and trains with me. I've asked Rarity to sew up a hood of her own for the future. Applebloom on the other hand, is in fact, opening her own farm on the other side of Ponyville. It's still a part of Sweet Apple Acres, but Applejack had given Applebloom permissions to run it on her own.

It seemed like so long ago, we were all blank flanks, running around getting into all sorts of shenanigans. Now...we've all grown, and leading happy joyous lives...And there's one more thing...my cutie mark. When I returned to Ponyville, I noticed it on my flank. The symbol of the Assassin's seemed to shimmer on my flank.

I was born a regular foal with a heritage...orphaned, forced to live on the streets...trained, and became a fighter...and now...I'm who I couldn't be happier to be. That's my story...so far...now, I can only wait for the rest of it to be written.

The End

Comments ( 8 )

THE FINAL CHAPTERS ARE OUT, And the story has ended...or has it (Dun dun dun)

3044334 Something tells me you skipped through the chapter :ajbemused: (Spoilers->) Applebloom went to get Scootaloo because she knew what she was, and knew what she had to do. I based this chapter after the scene in Assassin's Creed 3 where Connor kills William Johnson. Don't let one chapter ruin an entire story for you

3042180 I don't want it to end! :flutterrage::raritycry::twilightangry2:

3059193 Oh don't worry...it's not over...You would know that if you read my blogs :pinkiehappy:

3061186 Just read it, I'm a follower! I. Love. This. Series. Just look at my reaction.

*sniffs* This... This was the most touching story I have ever read.

7126405 the more the merrie. Tell you what, you can borrow my minigun while I use my sniper. That'll be fun

Login or register to comment