• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The Sacrifice Part 3

Phoenix was the first to charge. She tried to punch Titiritero but he was quick to react and jump above her. Phoenix responded by sending dozens of fire balls above herself. ''Yes! Burn! Burn you undead freak! Today is the day of your funeral!''

Titiritero escaped most of them but one fire ball caught his cape. He snarled and threw it on the ground. ''You ruined my cape you madmare! You will pay for that.'' Titiritero command to his remaining ghouls to charge at the filly.

The pyromaniac seemed unimpressed at the undead army and proceed to create a miniature sun and unleashed it on the ghouls. Once the fire was cleared only ashes remain.

''You are the last vampire of Equestria. I was expecting to see a toughen up survivor. Instead all I see is a coward hiding behind his zombie army. But no matter you will burn like all the rest! AHAHAHAHA!''

The fire in Phoenix mane and tail became ablaze and became biger and bigger. Titiritero seeing that he bite off more than he can chew began to slowly back away. But it was too late.

Phoenix sent so many fire balls at the same time that one who who was watching in the distance would have beleive it was actually a fire wall. The vampire was bombarded from head to toe by fire and there was no way to escape quick enough.

''I will not go down so easily! I curse you!'' The same red spell that he tried to use on me formed in his hoof and was aimed directly at Phoenix.

Phoenix seeing the incoming attack shield herself with a spiritual shield. The spell bounce off the small force field and came back to it's owner.

Titiritero had only the time to scream ''No!'' Before his body exploded leaving only ashes behind.

''Now that my first victim is dead let's burn the rest!'' But before she could do anything else Phoenix felt a strong throbbing in her head. ''AHH! Oh no I did exactly what she wanted and now she's taking back control since when is she able to control me?!''

The fire in her mane and tail died down and Meek Sky fell on the ground unconscious.

From the shadow a changeling emerge and look down at Meek Sky. ''Let put you somewhere safe before you get in trouble again.''

Leaf put Meek Sky on his back and began to fly away. He had watch the entire battle ready to help Meek Sky if she needed help. But he wasn't stupid enough to help her when Phoenix was in control it was just asking for trouble.

- - - - -

Gaia was not in a good mood. She stomped a hoof on the floor. ''This fucking vampire is useless! No wonder his species all died he was beaten not by one but two different fillies when they were on their own! I'm tired of seeing these buffoons make a mess of everything! Ayagi come here!''

The King of the Trolls approached the Goddess of life and salute. ''What can Ayagi do for you mistress?''

''Titiritero is dead arleady and I would be surprise if Time Skip performance is satisfactory under a mind control spell. I need the might of a true elite. You and your trolls will go on the battlefield.''

''And what will be our objectif mistress?'' Ayagi asked curiously.

''I need you to capture the attention of the alliance. I don't care how you do it but I want the soldiers eyes on you and your trolls at all time. Meanwhile I will be busy fighting Harmony and Author. I can't let them have reinforcement during our battle so make sure no soldiers come to help them, understood?''

Ayaki saluted in response ''Yes mistress, at your command!''

With that Ayagi ran and scream at all his soldiers to follow him.

Gaia turn to the giant ball of magic behind her. ''You're coming with me Editor together we will become a unstoppable force that even Author won't be able to match.''

Gaia smirked as she and Editor advance in direction of the battlefield. Today life would prevail like it always had.

- - - - -

The Elements bearers were fighting the seemingly unlimited unslaught of the Soul Reaper's force. Unfortunately they made a pretty poor job of it compared to other soldiers. While they were powerful enough to compete against most of the council's knights, they were hold back by the fact that they didn't fight to kill like most of the other members of the allied force.

But nonetheless the mercenaries had a lot of trouble dealing with them. The six of them made a perfect indestructible balance. No one could sneak on them with the observation skills of Rarity. No one was strong enough to beat them with the brute strenght of Applejack to defend them.

No one was quicker than Rainbow Dash. No one could outnumber them with the animals army that came to help Fluttershy, no magicians was a threat against Twilight Sparkle and no strategics could form any plans with Pinkie Pie doing whatever she please with the mercenaries.

Twilight released a wave of magic beam while Pinkie Pie was busy hiding traps for the Reapers everywhere on the battlefield when it happened.

A human being appeared as if from nowhere just a few meters away from the elements bearers. ''Time Skip?!" the six of them exclaimed in shock.

''But I thought you were dead!'' Twilight looked at him in disbelief.

''I must eliminate ponies for the mistress.'' He replied in a emotionless voice.

After hearing that the six mares tensed up and prepared for battle with the time traveller.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry some bigger chapters is coming very soon

PreviousChapters Next