• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
My Evil Fillyfriend

I knock at the door of the library. I had some difficulty to come here all the town was celebrating the birthday of Rainbow Dash or something. I don't know why but it suddenly became a big deal ever since this Cheese Sandwich guy came to town.

Instead of Twilight it was Spike that answered the door. He had grown up since the time I was a filly he was now about the height of the average humans. "Hi Winter what are you doing here? You're not preparing yourself for the party? I through you would go with Golden Pie." I blushed and slap myself mentally, why didn't I think of that?

"I'm in search for some information about elementalists." Spike lift an eyebrow at me.

"Don't you arleady know about all this stuff? I mean you're a elementalist yourself."

I looked at him with deadpan expression. "Do you know everything about dragons?"

He scratch the back of his head. "Good point... Well we don't have a book about this subject." My ears droop at this new. "But I did read all about it I could tell you everything you need to know." My ears perk up at this.

"That would be great!" He made a motion to let me inside the library and follow him. Soon enough I was seated on a sofa and Spike sat in front of me.

"So... What do you want to know first?"

"I guess you could begin from the begining." I replied.

"Ok here goes. There are five basic elementalist, fire, water, wind, eletric and earth together they represent the elements of life. Sometime there are elementalists with different elements like controlling light, darkness, metal, etc but it is very rare only one elementalist out of one hundred can have a different elements than the five basics."

I nodded I met a few elementalists and the only ones that seem to master another element than the five basics that Spike mentioned are Kira and Ayagi The King of Trolls.

"For a reason unknown certain elements seem to affect the gender of a pony for example Earth elementalists will always be male while water will always be female."

"But my father was a water elementalist like me and he was male!" Spike shrugged at my outburst.

"Maybe because he only became a elementalist once he entered Equestria."

Then a familiar voice began to talk in my head. 'He's right the reason Dream was male was because our soul lived for too long in a magicless world and it slowly lost it's connection to our element. As much as I hate to say it Time Skip has save our power and the heritage of the mortal Dreamer.'

"Spike can you tell me more about earth elementalists?"

He shrugged. "Sure, while water and wind can help the user to escape or block an attack earth seem to be more focused on brute strenght. They may have not a lot of defense but if they touch you it's over."

Brute strenght huh? Seem fitting considering Bolero is an Apple.

"But in some case earth elementalists were show to be able to control plants at their will it is rare but not unheard of. There also a old legend saying that a group of five adventurers each having the power of the five basic elements were able to bring back life to a barren land that was touch by drought for a decade."

My ears perk up at this, Bolero didn't wanted to use his power to fight if it's true that he can help ponies another way it might make him happy.

"Thanks for you help Spike goodbye!" I gallop out of the library.

"Wait! I didn't talk you about the legendary Dreamers yet!" But before he could say anything else I was arleady gone, he groaned in disappointment before deciding to go take a nap.

- - - - -

I was about to enter my house when I noticed that the door was open. I grew a little worried at that, who would enter my home? In Ponyville we tend to not really lock our door there no reasons to, the crime ratio is extremely low. But the fact that somepony entered my home without permision was worrying and it couldn't be Pinkie throwing me a random party I saw her going in direction of the party of Rainbow Dash.

Cautiously I entered inside, the house was eerily silent I was a little reasured to see Soft Paw sleeping on the sofa but not much. That cat could sleep through a tornado and she wouldn't even notice it.

Without warning I heard a voice squealing. I visibly paled at that, the only thing that was upstair was a bathroom and my bedroom. I rushed upstair and my fears were confirmed.

What was waiting for me was so much worse than a simple burglar. A simple thief I could easily take care of. But instead of that the one standing in my bedroom was... My fillyfriend.

Let me explain something to understand the situation at hoof. Everypony know I can be kind of a tomcolt at times. And it's true that I am but maybe not as much as most ponies believe. I always saw myself as a sort of protector for Meek Sky and mom and so I developped a sort of tough filly persona.

But when I'm alone at home I let that facade go and can be as girly as I wish. So I was not that thrilled when Golden Pie saw my bedroom paint completely in pink, the shelves full of plush of almost everypony I knew in Ponyville that I had made myself by hoof and the closet full of pretty dresses I like to put occasionally.

To my horror Golden Pie looked as if she had won the lottery by seeing my bedroom. "My little bird is not so coltish afterall."

"L-look Golden Pie can you forget everything you saw here?" I asked worriedly.

Unfortunately for me she only smile more at this request. "I will not tell anypony about this on one condition."

I gulped. "What is it?"

"I want you to wear the most froufrou dress in your closet for twenty four hours."

"B-but that the exact opposite of keeping my secret!" I exclaimed in panic.

"Only part of it, would you rather let everypony in town know that your bedroom is pink and that you adorably sleep with a stuffed version of themself each night?" I paled at the threat.

"You're evil you know that." she smiled sweetly at this.

"Maybe... But if you do this you might like the recompense you will get tommorow night." She winked to emphasis what she meant.

"What do you mean?" She can't possibly mean what I think she is right? Not so soon after my past was revealed to her.

"Do you prefer to be on top or at the bottom?"

If I had a drink right now it would be all over Golden Pie's face after she said that. Okay brain just be an adult about the situation and respond to her in the most mature way you can. Do not embarassed yourself further do you hear me?

"At the bottom." My mouth moved before I could understand what I was saying. Dammit brain! You had one job just one bucking job!

She giggled at my response, "Oh my Winter I never through you were the submissive type." If embarrassment could kill I would have died three time arleady. "So, what is your answer? The dress or the secret?"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine I will wear the stupid dress that doesn't mean a lot of ponies will see me like this."

"Oh but your aunt Rainbow Dash is having one of the biggest party of this year tonight you wouldn't want to disappoint her and not show up with your fillyfriend wouldn't you?" She asked innocently while batting her eyelashes.

"I hate you so much right now."

"I love you too my bird." She said with a soft coo.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: At first I was going to change Dream into a mare but it just didn't feel right and with someone who do not care how he look like, like Dream it would have been useless apart from making the little struggle with the relationship of Fluttershy I did in a bonus chapter. But I wanted to write a female character because I was more comfortable with that and thus Winter Song was born. And I think I did the right choice because Winter isn't just a female version of Dream she's her own character and I find her more interesting to write than Dream.

PreviousChapters Next