• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The Mortal Dreamer

I couldn't believe it. Sonata, one of the strongest warrior that helped us during Discord's game was defeated just like this in the blink of a eye. Was that the power of the Soul Reapers? Every wise pony would do the smart thing in my place and take Golden Pie and Star Secret to put them in security. Alexander had arleady beaten the strongest member of our group. So it's was only logic to flee to safety.

"Hey! Release him right now or I'll freeze your furry and feathered ass!" I screamed before charging at Alexander... I never said I was bright.

Alexander looked at me with an almost bored expression. His left glove glowed red before unleashing a torrent of fire in my direction. Seeing the attack I quickly summoned a spiritual shield.

Alexander spun the cylinder on his right glove and it's light up with a orange aura. The griffin took in the sky and dive at me preparing to punch me with his right claw.

I reinforced my shield and hold my breath as he approach. The punch tore through the shield as if it was made of butter. I had only a split second to jump out of the way before he hit me. When his glove touch the ground. Dirt and snow was sent flying everywhere leaving a large crater where the griffin had punch. If thing had hit me I would have been squashed like a bug!

"I'm surprised a little prey survived so long against a griffin. But you can't block and dodge forever. Follow my advise, go home. This is a family matter that don't concern you and your pony friends. Sonata is a deserter he should have been judged for his crime long ago, but since our Queen is a good friend with Celestia she didn't dare bring justice to him, in a way I'm giving service to Griffonya as a good citizen." Alexander said calmly as if he was announcing the weather.

I growled at that and threw two spiritual orbs at him. Alexander calmly spun the cylinder of his left glove and it lit up with an purple color. Alexander extended his claw and the two white orbs stopped in midair. Alexander made the motion of throwing a non-existent object and the two orbs was sent right back at me.

The first one missed me but the second collided with my head and I was instantly knock out. Alexander look at my unconscious body with mild interest. "An elementalist, I wonder what her power is? Maybe she could join my collection of elemental souls." Before he could contemplate this through further a piercing pain hit him in the stomach.

"You shouldn't have let your guard down." The voice of Star Secret said from behind him. While he was fighting with me she had snuck up behind him with a dagger and waited for the good moment to attack.

Alexander chuckled. "And you shouldn't underestimate your foes." He quickly spun around and hit the mare with his right glove. But the punch went through Star as if she wasn't there at all and all he received for his attack was a cold sensation on his arm.

"You know how you wanted your brother to call you The Collectioner? Well you can call me The Ghost." She replied with a smirk before kicking the spark of Alexander out of his body. His spiritual energy was immediatly sucked by one of the soul catchers in his glove.

Star pick up the catcher where Sonata was imprisoned and smash it to pieces. "I hope his body will be reform in Equestria. He doesn't really have enough bits to buy a second train ticket." Golden Pie looked at Star with worry in her eyes. "She will be alright, now help me to carry her we're going home."

Golden Pie nodded. "Alright."

- - - - -

I found myself trotting in a very large but poorly lit up corridor entirely made of ice. But the strange thing was that even through it felt and was a little slippery like ice it wasn't cold at all.

The corridor was filled with dozens of doors. On each doors was the portray of someone each was a different species there was Hyrulian, humans, elf, ponies, griffins, pokemon, etc. But I noticed one small pattern with the pictures. Every one of them were females.

Or that what I through. My eyes land on one portray in particuliar. But there was two things about the picture that didn't match with the others. Firstly there was two people in the picture instead of one. One of them was a human the other looked like a male version of myself before Luna and Celestia complet my reincarnation. The other thing that didn't match was the fact that they were males.

I realise the two of them were the same pony: Peace Dreamer. But what did his picture did here? I saw that on the door next to Dream was a picture of myself. I was about to enter that door but something else caught my eye.

On the far end of the corridor was a door, no big surprise here. But what caught my attention was the portay on the door, or more precisely the lack of a portray.

On the door was a simple blue peace symbol. The paint was simple anypony could have done it. But for a reason I couldn't understand, I felt like the symbol was very important as if it's contained a long forgotten legacy.

Without much hesitation I open the door. As soon as I entered in the room I had open, a light blind me and the door closed behind me. When I regain my sense I gasp in surprise. There was almost nothing to see but green fertile grass for miles, I heard birds of all sort singing and chirping, a little farther I could hear the sound of water, I look in direction of it and saw a small pond.

Since it's was the only thing in sight I decided to see the pond. The walk there was pretty short.

I look in the water expecting to see nothing. But I was surprised to see a moving image in the water. It looked as if it's was a dream or was it a memory? My heart almost stop when I heard a familiar laugh. But sigh in relief when I realised It came from the pond.

In the water I saw Free Dreamer, more know as Time Skip. He was almost exactly the same, but his eyes looked... younger and ridden of guilt.

"Did you see how confused that giant mutt was when I froze time and he found himself in a lac? It's was hilarious!"

I heard a feminine voice groaning which I assume was the voice of the host of the memory. "Yeah and if you took the mission seriously we wouldn't have all these holes in town, we were suppose to imprison or kill the beast not playing with it." The voice of the host seem feed up with the guy which I could understand.

"Oh come on Peace Dreamer at least nobody was injured." Peace Dreamer?! But that not possible Dream is a stallion not a girl.

"I told you to stop calling me by my title!" She said as if it was the hundred time.

"Fine 'Roxanne Dreamer'" He said in a mocking manner. "You know for the only mortal of the six Dreamers you're as uptight as an angel." I could picture 'Roxanne' rolling her eyes at this.

"The five of you are still mortal the only difference was that you were created by Elder Harmony. So you share more bloodline with these 'uptight angel' than me." Wait Time Skip the time traveller trickster was created by Harmony? It's really hard to imagine seeing him working for the council.

"At least my bloodline wasn't kill by the gods." He replied but he seem to instantly notice he had gone too far as the host of the memory grew silent.

Before he could react he was punched in the face by the womans, but he didn't attack back. "Go fuck yourself!" Roxanne screamed before the image fade away.

"You know it's impolite to watch other people private stuff." I almost shrieked at the voice behind me. I spun around and my breat caught in my troat. A woman stood in front of me, she was tall and slender, she had ginger hairs and green eyes but what was strange about her was that she had scales on her legs like a sort of fish and her toes had some flesh between them that looked like it could be usefull to swim. "W-who and what are you?" I ask unsure if I should talk to her or just run away.

"I am you and I'm a pony." She respond simply and I look at her in disbelief. "But if you want ask who and what I was. I am Roxanne, the mortal Dreamer and your first incarnation."

Author's Note:

Who is this mysterious woman? Will Winter Song finally finish off a vilain by herself? Will the water elementalist finally get laid by one of her foalhood friends? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z- err I mean A Good Share of Lives!

PreviousChapters Next