• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Tell the world that I'm coming home

The players on Equestria began to disperse all around the country fortunately most of them are still in the training quests but soon they will go in all the corner of the kingdom. Discord is busy building new NPC’s town for the players, Nightmare Moon is forming her own guild and recruted the players that will obey at her will.

Tiritero is hunting in the dark streets of Manehatan slowly making grow his army of ghouls. The elements (excluding Fluttershy), Sonata Soft Paw And the friendship guards including Brew had arrive in Ponyville it would become chaotic in the small town, really quickly.

The main goal of Discord sick game was this tower meaning all players who want to play the main quest will have to come here in Ponyville.

- - - - - - -

``Whoa man the motor of this game feel so realistic even if we’re in a cartoony environment, I’m still shocked that Nintendo could come up with this, with all the crappy consoles they had the last years.`` Said random player number 1.

``I know right? And I’m also excited they first did Friendship Is Magic as a first game to used the virtual reality, I can’t wait to see the mane 6 I hope their A.I is more realistic than these lame NPC in the welcome town.`` Said player 2.

``You and your brony shit, I only bought this game because it was the only one that wasn’t another shity FPS game.`` Said player 1.

``Love and tolerate``

``Shut up with that!`` Player 1 said hitting his friend with his sword.

``Ahhhh! It’s hurt like hell why did you do this!?`` Player 2 scream in agony.

``Oh shit man I’m sorry I didn’t know-``

``Ahahahaha! You really fell for it, we’re in a video game dumbass the programmers wouldn’t make us feel realistic pain!``

``Asshole`` Player 1 mutter to himself.

- - - - - - -

In a flash me, my family and our new guest appear close of the town’s hall of Ponyville. I instanly heard a crashing noise in a nearby house and soon I saw a stallion running from Carrot Top throwing him a frying pans in the back of the head.

I don’t know why but I have a feeling of deja vu seeing this, I noticed that the mare had a basket on her head before she threw it angrily at the ground. ``Oh my, Carrot Top what happen with this stallion?`` Ask our mother.

``Well this smartflank here through it would be funny to put a basket on my head and try to steal my carrots! When I said to pay up he treat me of retard NPC, whatever this is.`` I know exactly what it’s a NPC I play a lot of RPG when I had nothing better to do, witch is a lot of times, but I guess the older ponies like Carrot Top didn’t know much about that except the arcade they had ten years ago.

``You stole twenty of my HP, dumb bitch!`` Scream the unicorn stallion. Wait they don’t feel pain and they have respawn right? That mean it won’t have big consequences if I do this.

``Oh you, big disgrace on the ground
You’re head on the ground, you will pound
This thief, no more we will see
And rid of you, the street of my town will be``

As I finish my song the effect was immediat the stallion began pound his head with loud thumps on the ground, red numbers beside him appear to signal the healt he was losing, he made a last big hit with his head before he explode into weird electronic shards and his data was respawned at the other side of Equestria.

The other ponies were speechless with what just hapened, the first one to break the silence was Phoebe, ``Interesting you seem t have the abilities of a mermaid or as you call it in this world a sea pony, I alway dream of being one of those I would only have to sing to have someone in bed they have the easy life.`` She sigh wishfully a instead of breaking the ice she just created a more awkward silence.

``Well I have to see the country if I have to defend this place I have to know the repair points, so seeya!`` With that the high elf open two wings made of pure energy and took off in the sky.

``Well I want to test if my song would work on a creature made of data look like it does work probably since the mind of the players are connect to it, it will be useful if they swarm us in the future.`` I said trying hopefully to break the silence.

``In the future only use it in a emergency ok? I will let it pass this time since he didn’t felt anything but I don’t want you to be violent agasin’t other ponies understood missy?`` She said in a scolding voice, I saw that she was close of using her ‘stare’.

``Oui mama.`` I said lowering my head. Carrot Top shook her head confused and simply trot back in her house with a goodbye. I look around and notice my aunts they didn’t have the creepy old unicorn stallion with them anymore he must have stayed in Canterlot.

``Hey sis look it our aunts!`` Meek Sky gain a excited expression and we both ran to them. Fluttershy try to call us to be careful but quickly follow behind.

``Fluttershy darling it good to see you and your fillies are alright`` Said Rarity with a happy sigh.

``So did the elders made a super-duper party in your honor because your the best mom ever?!`` Ask the pink party pony, Fluttershy blush and let her ears laid flat on her head at the compliment but eventually shook her head.

``No they summon us because one of us had a ‘close conection’ to Dream which had a contact with Kira before he ‘died’`` The girls nod in understandment. ``So this is what they told us.`` The shy mother began to explain everything that happen the last few hours.

- - - - - - -

``So the magic of Equestria is being drain away?!`` Gasp Twilight in horror I guess for somepony who special talent is magic it would be the new that hit the most.

``We have a new po- person in Ponyville?! And she’s the daughter of a elder!?`` Pinkie Pie ask excitedly taking her party canon out of nowhere and throwing confetti everywhere.

``We have guardians in Equestria? Ah always through Celestia an’ Luna were the guardians.`` Said Applejack calmly clearly not disturb than this from her lack of knowledge on the subject.

``Of course not darling, the princesses are powerful but not goddesses they aquired immortality by acomplishing the great deed of bringing Equis to harmony, they are what some bigots call a ‘fake goddess’ a mortal who receive the blessing of the elder without being related to a divinity.`` Everypony look weirdly at Rarity.

``What? You all know I was always interest into becoming royalty and it’s the sort of thing you want to know when you become close of Celestia and Luna.`` Everypony roll their eyes at that clearly not surprise at Rarity.

``Well I don’t trust this Phoebe girl, she could be a spy!`` Said Rainbow Dash.

``She’s the goddess of light, she can’t be mean if she bring a good thing like light, right?`` Nopony dare to respond at Meek Sky naïve question.

``What I’m worried is Tiritero, this Time Skip guy warn us about, if he’s that cruel it would be wise to take him down first before anything else.`` I said grimly, I was a little hurt when a snort and a giggle got out of my rainbow colored aunt.

``Sorry Winter but I can’t take this cute face seriously!`` I blush both in embarassement and anger.

``Dashie that wasn’t very nice.`` Scolded Fluttershy glaring at her oldest friend.

``Ermh, I mean Sorry for laughing at you Winter Song.`` Fluttershy was sastified and let her oldest friend go for this one, one thing Ponyville learn quickly is you better not mess with Fluttershy foals.

Fluttershy is a lot like a momma bear she’s gentle with you most of the time, but hurt her childrens and you’re better run like hay. ``You’re right Winter, it look like our first priorities for now is taking down Tiritero and find the breach the other goals are secondary as long as we didn’t take care of these two main objective understood?``

We all nod at Twilight Sparkle plan. ``Ok little fillies, as we make our plan you and your sister go back to the cottage.``

``What?! But our power are integrale to the plan-``

``No your role in all this is over you arleady help us, now the elders send us back up, we don’t need little fillies to take risks in all of this, you two will be safe home as long as you don’t respond to strangers. And don’t worry I will come back home in a few hours.``

``but-but``

``No but missy your still only thirteen and your sister is ten years old, maybe you can help us in a few years, but now it’s our mission.`` Her glare was not open to discussion.

``...Fine`` It’s a complet bummer the elders and the others had me all riled up to the mission and now I have to stay back home? I look at my sister who had a somewhat relieved expression. And it hit me hard, how I had been selfish today. All I was thinking about was how it would be awesome to be a hero.

I didn’t stop once to think about my little sister fellings. I’m a horrible sister right now. I guess it won’t be that terrible to be back home with my sis, maybe I can convince her to play video games with me, I will try to play something less violent that she will like for once. And for a few hours only we can pretend all this day was only a nightmare. But this isn’t over one way or another I will help in this battle to bring peace back in Equestria.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: The title of this chapter was inspired by the song 'I'm coming home'

PreviousChapters Next