• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Dawn of the First Day: Daughter's Day


(Dream POV)

``Impossible.``

``It’s really him?``

``Ahhh! It’s a zombie!``

``No you dodo, he look perfectly alive.``

Were few of the murmurs I heard when I pass in town for the first time since my ‘death’. I had visit every mane 6 except for Twilight since my return they were all shocked to say at least and I could perfectly understand why. I was now on my way to the library. I knock on the red door, I heard hoofsteps at the other side before Twilight open it with her magic.

``This is a public library you don’t need to....knock.`` She said the last word in a shocked whisper. ``d-Dream is that you?!``

``Yep in flesh and fur!`` Something hard hit me right in the face, I realised it’s was Twilight’s hoof.

``You stupid colt I through you would have learn your lesson sometime, but you just charge head first again and again. And look where it got you! You where killed! I don’t know how you can be standing here but that don’t excuse your abandoned your soon-to-be wife for more than a decade!``

``I know and I don’t deserve forgiveness for what I did.`` Twilight eyes softened at that.

``I’m sorry for punching you Dream. So how did you came back to life?`` I roll my eyes playfully, of course the egghead would want to know what happened first.

``I will tell you what I know but first, can you tell me why you’re an alicorn? I fell like I missed something big I remember seeing you like that several time with Winter’s memories but I don’t know why you became one.`` She look strangely at me when I mentioned I had Winter Song memories.

``Well if you must know the day you died I became an Alicorn and was crowned Princess the following day. I don’t have a kingdom to reign on yet but I’m called everytime a situation need knowledge on magic or friendship.`` I nodded.

``Oh! How rude of me, come inside Dream I will make some tea.``

``No thanks for the tea Twi not really my thing.`` She look a little downcasted at that but still kept a smile.

I sat on a couch of the library while Twilight sat on another couch in front of me. ``So tell me how did you came back?``

``Well aparently Time Skip have travel in time to come at this exact timeline.`` Twilight eyes widden in alarm. ``Don’t worry he’s gone now, anyway apparently he attacked Winter Song by touching her spark as she put it, and in someway I’m back here alive.`` Twilight frowned at the new which worried me.

``Dream, something worry me about your story. Can I make a quick magic scan of you?`` I hesitantly nod, if Twilight think something wrong who am I to contradict her? She lit up her horn before a very pleasant and warm feeling course my entire body, as soon as it came it’s disapear.

Twilight’s frown deepened as she finish the scan. ``That’s what I through, Dream I don’t know how to say this but you’re dying, again`` My eyes buldge at this.

``What?! Why? I can’t abandon Fluttershy, not again!`` I cried tear quickly forming in my eyes.

``I’m sorry Dream, but we can’t create life out of nothing. Time Skip created a body with the memories Winter Song had locked inside of her soul all these years ago. But you don’t have a spark, without the spark to create new magic you will not survive for long.``

``Can’t we create a fake spark or something? I saw somepony who had one of those in my travel in the future!`` The purple Alicorn shook her head.

``You said it, it’s was in the future. Equestria don’t have the knowledge to do this yet and don’t bother trying to go to the council. Creating a fake spark is consider as necromancy which is highly illegal.``

I curl myself on the floor in absolute defeat. ``h-How much time do I have before I die?`` I ask in a whisper barely high enough for her to hear.

``It’s depend how much magic you will use in the next days, but I would say between three, if you're lucky, four days.``

- - - - -

(Winter POV)

It’s was great to be a pegasus, seriously we may be less resistant than other races to most things. But we’re still more resistant to the temperature than the other races, we can fly and defy gravity while the ground-pounders are stuck on the ground and if I was not a pegasus I wouldn’t be able to relax on this really plush cloud, oh and did I mention we could fly?

Okay sure unicorns have their fancy magic. But seriously apart from the princesses most unicorns can only cast around three or four spells related to their talents. It’s not worth the ability to fly and control the weather.

As for the earth ponies sure they may be the strongest of the three races, they have a incredible stamina and they also are the only ones who have the magic to make plants grow, but still the pegasi are more awesome because without us they couldn’t even make grow plants properly! Sure magic do a great job to make grow but without rain the plants wouldn’t survive for long.

I think I’m overthinking things I should just relax in this comfy clouds instead of thinking of our superiority. ``Oh my god is it really her?!`` Said a foreign voice into a whisper which made one of my ear twitch.

``Did you see her ears that so fucking adorable!`` I heard a ‘squee’ from bellow. I gain a deep frown before I put two bit of clouds in my ears. Couldn’t these ponies just shut up? I’m trying to take a nap here!

Unfortunately for me I had no such luck as I discover that one of them was a Pegasus. ``Hey filly! What do you say you and me go for a dinner and after we go to my place?`` The stallion which I later learn was called Flash Sentry. Flash me a grin (no pun intended).

``Go away poulin I’m not interested`` I said with a little bit more of panick that I would have liked to show.

``Oh come on you didn’t even gave me a chance!``

``No you don’t undestand I’m a lesbian.`` As I said that I noticed he stared blankly at me with a blush spreeding on his cheeks. Bucking pervert.

I took this oportunity to fly away from the pervert pegasus, when I landed a little farther in town the other guy was waiting me with a predatory grin. ``Hello Winter Song, I know you where not interest to my friend but-``

``I don’t want to know! I said it once and I will say it again I like mares, so go away!`` The stallion narrow his eyes at this.

``Listen here. I died and had to change my entire body just to meet you. Now that I’m here I will not let you go away simply because you’re a fucking carpet muncher!`` The stallion grab me with a levitation spell. Fear grip my entire being as I began to remember that night where I almost drowned.

I created a wave of water in his direction, the colt easily disperce it with a magical beam and grin smugly at me. ``Let me go colt! I don’t want anything to do with you!`` His eyes twitch madly in response.

``Oh yes you will, when I will be finish with you, you will beg to be married to me and you will be mine forever! I will not have the disappointement of watching your adventures only to find a screen blocking me from you anymore. No each day you will be with me and I will hug you and pet you and then we will make a family with plenty of foals! We will live happy ever after!``

This guy is completely insane! I through stallions where bad but bronies are even worse! Before I knew it his lips was on mine my eyes shrunk in horror and I shruggle trying to get away from the magical grip.

I was liberated by the disgusting grip when a grey hoof hit the colt on his muzzle. ``Get away from her you motherfucking bastard!`` Peace Dreamer roar directly in his face.

The colt glare coldy at the new arrival. ``Who go you think you are to push me away from my love?!`` The stallion scream in pure rage.

``I’m her father you dumbfuck! And as long I’m here you will stay away from my daughter or I will rip apart your fucking dick!`` The colt pale at the prospect of losing his precious member.

``Don’t think I’m defeat so easily I am destined to be in couple with Winter and I will come back, you will not be always there to protect her!`` With that final statement the stallion gallop far away.

``I’m sorry about Anon I knew he was obsessed with Winter, I’m kinda obsessed with her too. But I never through he would go that far.`` Flash Sentry from earlier said with his ears laying flat on his skull.

``I don’t want to hear his story, as far he get as far away from my daughter he can go fuck himself all he want.`` The pegasus frown in response before he took off in direction of his friend. ``Who the fuck name their kids Anon? That a shitty and ridiculous name.`` Dream muttered under his breath.

``Thanks for the help even if I could handle it of my own`` Dream roll his eyes at that. ``And why did you say I was your daughter? If anything you look more like my brother.``

``You’re the daugher of Fluttershy and the sister of my daughter, so be all logic you’re also my daughter.`` He said with a smile.

``What a great father figure you’ve been too for these last fourteen years.`` I respond bitterly trotting away from him. My ‘father’ wince at that.

``Look Winter... I know you still hate me for having hurt our family and I can’t say you are not justified. But please I want to pass a good time with all of my family today, if you don’t do it for me then do it for your younger sister.`` He extend a hoof in my direction.

I sigh in defeat. ``Fine, for Meek Sky I will endure you, but should you hurt her or mom I promise I will froze your flank so hard you will wish you where stuck in the frozen Dream Valley.`` I shook his hoof and he developed a beaming smile in response.

- - - - -

(Dream POV)

I smile brighly when I saw the sparkling excitement of my two daughters af if they had become foals once again.Fluttershy smile softly at me. Since I had three day left I decided to make the best of it and take my family to the Canterlot amusement park.

I guess if they were humans the two fillies wouldn’t be that excited considering Meek Sky was a teen and Winter was one year short of being an adult. But I think ponies doesn’t really get bored of stuff like that.

I wonder if it’s because they are ponies or if it’s because their world is so innocent that they can permit themself to stay more or less foal inside? Maybe a little bit of the two. But still Winter is a lot more mature than most ponies her age are I can’t help to think it’s partly my fault. After all her human mind wasn’t completely destroy that night fourteen years ago, almost but not completely yet.

I shook my head to chase these depressing throughs away. Today was dedicated to my family, I don’t want to bring up that night. ``So girls, what do you all want to do?`` I notice too late that the two fillies where galloping in direction of the atractions. Fluttershy giggle cutely at them and I smile before we ran after them.

Author's Note:

This chapter made me realised I don't like the character Dream as much as I used to. Maybe because I find Winter so much better or because I don't feel a connection to him as much as I through I had. Oh and sorry for the slow updates. For the past three days I've been lazy on the story and just played GTA 5. I will try to put a little more effort into this.

PreviousChapters Next