• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Lyra's fanfic: Twilight's experiment

Lyra note: Heya everypony! I finaly was able to convince little Winter Song to write for her story, so she told me to write a little story to celebrate the 75th chapter she post in the Shareverse. So I hope you will all enjoy, since Winter and me like stories about alternate realities, we will see what would happen if the elements were not pony but a bunch of random races we all know.

Main charachters: Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Greenlight Sparkle.

Cameo: Rainbow claw, Crystal Glimmer, Apple Wool, Flutterscale, Beatriz Pie.

Type: Alternate universe.

Races: Pony, changeling, diamond dog, dragon, griffin, sheep, draconesus.

Events: Fanon.

``Are you sure you want to do this Dash?`` Twilight was scanning her book barely paying more attention to the cyan Pegasus more than she need.

``Yeah, yeah egghead you said it was safe didn’t you not?`` Twilight look back at her with an unamuse glare.

``I never said that, I said that the spell will safely make you come back here in one hour, but it will not protect you if the inhabitant of this alternate world is dangerous.``

``Wait a minute can’t we just go by the veil to go in another world?`` Twilight gain a somewhat nervous expression but was hide by her excitement.


``Well I kinda want to send somepony in the Gaia branch. To see the differences`` Dash eyes widen in surprise.

``Wait it’s illegal to mphhh!`` The rest of what she was going to say was mufled by Twiligh hoof, when Rainbow stop to talk she remove it.

``Shhh! I know okay, but if you don’t say anything we should be fine, beside it will only be an hour as long you don’t mention how life and death work to the ponies in this world it shouldn’t cause too much damage.``

``Oh okay, okay I won’t say anything but ones of these day your curiousity will get you caught.`` Rainbow then made a face and rub her hoof on her tongue. ``Your hoof taste like book but also something strange what were you doing before I come over?``

``N-nothing at all!`` But to further Twilight embarassement, a mare of the friendship guards came down from the stair her mane and fur was messy, she didn’t have her armor on her and she sway her hips as she pass close of her princess.

``I’ll see you next week, mistress.`` She wink sugestively, before opening the door.

``....``

``Don’t say anything Dash`` Twilight said with a glare.

``....``

``Don’t you dare``

``...Hawt`` The purple princess facehoof in response. She should have know Dash would say something like that.

``Let get over with it`` Twilight with a sigh, without waiting more her horn glow, Rainbow Dash was enveloped by two large ring of pure light before disappearing of the library.

- - - - - -

The cyan Pegasus blink her vision was blurry, she had forgot how teleportation spells could be disorienting. She look around and she was still in the library except there was no Twilight. ``That a bummer when she talk about other worlds I had expected aliens not another version of her lame library.``

She notice all the books seem the same at first glance at one exception none of them talk about ponies, instead they were talking about, griffins, changelings, dragons, etcetera. She heard somepony with a strange voice humming.

And then a small creature came be it was calmly placing books on the shelf of the library, Rainbow Dash eye widden as she regonise it as a changeling. She charge at it and tackle it on the wall.

``Owtch!`` The creature scream in a feminine voice. ``A pony? What are you doing here! And why in the name of Chrysalis are you attacking someling in their home? Are you mad!?``

``Who are you and what did you do to Twilight?!`` Dash said angrily at the thing.

``Who in the world is ‘Twilight’?``

``Don’t play dumb with me she’s the one who is living here!``

``You’re insane! I lived here with Spike my pony assistant for thirteen years!``

``Likely story now who are you, are you a spy to the service of Queen Chrysalis?!`` She press the changeling on the wall harder as she question her.

``A spy?! Of course not, I’m just her personal protégée why would Chrysalis spy her own kingdom anyway?

``What?! What about Celestia where is she?!``

``Celestia? You mean that mad scientist pony that we had to escort in the Everfree because of her fail experiment in the mountain? I don’t know what happened to her. But I think she construct another lab close of Zecora hut after we left her.``

``You really expect me to believ-``

``Hiya Greenlight! You are late for our weekly picnic so I decide to come check on you, whoa I didn’t know you were into inter-species relashionship! who is your new girlfriend Greenlight?`` A Pink draconesus said in a speed only a certain party pony back home could.

``She’s not my girlfriend! She’s a insane pony who accuse me of living in my own home!`` The changeling said angrily. Rainbow Dash jaw drop and she point her hoof at the creature.

``A draconesus! We need the elements of harmony quick!`` The element of loyalty scream.

``What is a element of harmony?`` Ask the insectoid creature.

``I dunno but it sound tasty!`` It’s was too much for the Pegasus she just flew out of the library.

- - - - - - -

Once outside she was in Ponyville every batiments look the same but the inhabitant where another story, she could see every sentient species she ever knowed walking around like a everyday thing. Cow, deer, ponies, griffins, teens dragon, changeling, wolfs and she even saw some destral like in the lunar guards.

She flew faster trying to found somepony familiar when she heard the southern drawl of her favourite rival in direction of the park. When she arrive through it’s wasn’t the Applejack she knew in fact none of them was looking familiar.

There was a griffin that look awfully like herself with rainbow colored feathers, A well groomed diamond dogs that was wearing a fancy dress, A shy looking dragon that look away each them someone was trying to look at her and finally a sheep with a stetson hat on her head.

``Hey y’all do ya know who is that pony over there?`` Ask the sheep, which surprise Dash that it’s could talk that well, the sheep back home are certainly sentient but their inteligence are a little less advanced that some other races.

``Well I never saw her in town but her mane is simply divine! I hope she will let me style it.`` Said the diamond dogs with spark in it eyes. It was becoming strange for the Pegasus why did they sound so much like her friends? She wasn’t in her own universe sure but it’s couldn’t be them her friends are pony and that couldn’t change, right?

``Nah, look at him this dude will not let some fru fru dog style his mane.`` Said the griffin with a annoyed snort in direction of Rarity counterpart.

``Hey! I’m a mare thank you very much.`` She couldn’t help to say, a lot of pony confused her for a stallion because of her tomboyis attitude and she was more than annoy about it.

``Oh please don’t be mad at her she didn’t know`` How the hay could a shy voice like that could be so loud?!

``Hey everyling we’re here!`` A familiar voice all behing her. ``Oh, it’s you again well you can stay with us if you want as long as you don’t harass my friends.`` She glare at the cyan mare.

``Greenlight Sparkle! We didn’t see ya for almost a month now ya are studying yer changeling magic again?``

``Of course in a few weeks Chrysalis will send me in my first big mission as a princess of the hive, I must be prepared.``

``Greenlight Sparkle?! That mean you’re Twilight?!`` Everyone look at the Pegasus strangely Greenlight rub her head in annoyance.

``Look can you stop to question everything we do? It’s really annoying and for the last time I don’t know any Twilight okay!?`` Before she could respond Dash was begining to glow and disapeared in a flash of purple magic.

- - - - - - -

She reapear in the library Twilight was there with a huge enthusiast grin. ``So how different this world was from our?`` The rainbow maned mare had only one response for the princess of friendship.

``The multiverse is weird.`` With that she fell asleep on the couch. Twilight groan in disapointement.

``I knew I should have send Lyra at least she would been as happy as me.``

- - - - - -

Lunatic_writer A.K.A Luna, like the story as she finish to read the one-shot of human_heart36 she then scroll down to the comments section. ‘The story was good but you should give more info about these alternate charachter.’ Happy with her critic she send it.

Two minute later she receive a response from the author. ‘Yeah sorry it was my first one and Sea Pony want me to not make it too long she want that these one-shot don’t take too much place on her own tale’

Luna sigh she would have want to see more of this new world but no matter she will just have to follow the adventure of Sea Pony she can’t wait to see how good of a fighter her fictional self will be agaisnt Discord plans.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: I wanted to make a different highschool fanfic where the mane six would have different race, sex and sexuality where they would have to deal with their difference agasin't some judgemental students. But it was cancel because I didn't know where to go with this idea.

PreviousChapters Next