• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Chaotic Honesty

"Wow it's exactly how I left it." Fluttershy commented as she entered her old cottage at the edge of the Everfree forest. Honestly she was surprised nopony had move in her old home since she left Ponyville.

"Well Rarity maintain the house while you were gone." Twilight smiled at the shy Pegasus, "we always hoped you would come back someday."

Discord rolled his eyes at this, these ponies were always so... emotional. With a snap of his finger the draconequus made a green couch appear and slump on it,

"Hey! Watch where you're going pal!" Discord jumped out of the couch in surprised and his eyes fell on three being, two of them looking at him angrily, while the last hided behind her mane.

Fluttershy gasp in surprise. "Soft Paw, Angel Bunny and Meek Sky! What are you three doing here?!"

Soft Paw pointed a paw accusingly in direction of the chimera. "I came visiting your home in the Crystal Empire since Winter was gone with Rarity for the week, when I arrived you weren't there and I saw these two snuggling together on the couch and I decided to join them, but then the coach was teleported here. I assume it's the fault of the fat dude." She glared at Discord at the last part.

"What? Everypony can plainly see that I'm not big at all!" When he finished to talk he was around the same size of the cat.

"Mommy is that our old home?" Meek Sky squeaked out looking around in surprise.

"Discord! The reason I left Ponyville was because I didn't want ponies like you harming my daughters so put her back to the Crystal Empire with Princess Cadence!"

Discord looked genuinely hurt at her comments. "Do you ponies really think I would do something as low as hurting children? Scaring them with a few pranks? Sure but I will never physically hurt ponies if I can help it. Why do you thing I gave you your precious elements back when Titiritero had gone too far?"

"You still played with our minds the first time you came back and to some ponies it's much more worse than attacking them physically!" Rainbow Dash protested angrily.

"Well it's not my fault me and you share different morals." With a snap of his finger he disapeared.

"Where did he go?! Quick girls we must find him before..." Without warning the purple Alicorn fell unconsious on the floor.

"Twilight!" All the girls fell one by one unconsious after Twilight and soon all the rest of Ponyville followed the same example.

- - - - -

Lyra Heartsring woke up with a groan. That was strange one second she was playing the lyre in front of Bon Bon's shop the next she was unconsious on the ground.

"Lyra there something strange in the shop!" She heard her best friend scream, the scream jolt her awake and she ran inside. Her eyes go wide when she saw what her best friend was screaming about.

Above her head was a sort of bubble. The same kinds you see in comic books. But what shock her more was what was written in it. 'I'm ashamed to be a Earth Pony'

Lyra noticed that Bon Bon hadn't said a word since she entered. Her eyes were focused on something above the minty green Unicorn head. Lyra lift her head and her heart missed a beat.

Above her head was another bubble on it was written. 'I love Bon Bon in a romantic way.' This will not end well. She through with a nervous gulp.

- - - - -

The five mares, the filly and the two pets woke up In Fluttershy's cottage.

"What is these things?!" Rainbow Dash eyed strangely the bubble above her head that said. 'I had a crush on each of my best friends at some point' The elements bearer each blush at this. "Hey it's not true! I don't even like mares!" Dash said to them, as soon as she said this the bubble made a 'ding' sound and the words in her bubble glowed with a gold color.

Fluttershy squeaked when she saw the words in her bubble 'I used to hope that Winter Song would turn back into Peace Dreamer'

They all noticed that Fluttershy had a second bubble above her and they assume it's was the one of Peace Dreamer who was still in Fluttershy's spark. On it was written 'I despise the human race'

On Twilight's bubble was written 'I'm scared of Princess Celestia more than anypony else'

Applejack hung her head in shame after having read her bubble. 'I'm jealous of my sister's sucess.'

But Pinkie Pie was probably the one that shock them the most. 'I caught the diabetes three times and each timed I killed my body to not have to deal with it'

The only ones who hadn't a bubble in the room was Meek Sky, Soft Paw and Angel. At least Discord was honest when he said he didn't hurt foals.

"What the hay are those things Twilight?" Applejack asked with concern.

"I have no idea," she lied, which was followed by a 'ding' and her bubble. "Fluttershy, me and you must go find Discord before he caused too much trouble!"

"What do we do about these things?" Rainbow Dash asked with a frown.

"If they don't disappear in a hour find us with the elements of harmony. We can't let Discord get away with telling the world about our personal lifes!"

"What do you mean by that Twilight Discord didn't tell any of our secrets he just wrote a bunch of lies." Pinkie Pie said with a poorly hidden nervous grin which was followed by another 'ding' and the words shining brighter.

At this point everypony knew that the bubbles showed their deepest secrets, but they just didn't want to admit it to themself. "It's doesn't matter we have to stop him, come Fluttershy." The purple Alicorn galloped out of the cottage, followed by a timid flying Pegasus.

- - - - -

Discord laugh as he saw the ponies of Ponyville screaming at each other as their darkest secrets was shown to the world.

"Discord!" Of course the fun couldn't last forever. He turn around and was met with the glare of a furious Princess. "You will make these bubbles disappear immediately!"

The spirit of chaos put on a mock confused expression. "Why Twilight? I through you would approve of me helping Ponyville following one of the virtues of friendship, honesty."

Surprisingly it was Fluttershy who came hovering in front of his face. "There is a limited at being honest! You hurt all these ponies feelings. Now you make these things gone or I'll use... the stare!" With that she open her eyes wide and glared at the draconequus.

"Oh no! Anything but your disaproving eyeball!" He exclaimed, before bursting laughing.

"Enough!" Twiligh stomped a hoof angrily. "If you're not going to make these things disappear we will turn you back into stone!"

"You wouldn't dare disappointing your 'precious' Princess" He replied mockingly.

Twilight stomped her hoof harder on the ground and scowled. "Yes I would dare, you are treathening my subjects. I don't care if I go against Celestia wishes. My responsability is to protect Equestria and if I have to disappoint Celestia to do it then so be it."

Discord looked at her for a while before responding. "You've changed a lot since our first meeting, I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing... probably a bad thing," his only respose was a impatient glare. "Fine! I will make these things disappear. But you know as well a I that you will have to face your secrets along with your friends. They are eating at you and now that they've been exposed the wounds have been reopened." He snap his fingers and the bubble disappeared.

The two mares sigh in relief. Seeing this the draconequus smirked and snap a finger. Now standing before them was four copies of Discord. "Catch the real me and maybe I will consider you worthy of reforming me!" With that the four spirit of chaos ran in different direction in the town.

Twilight facehoof while Fluttershy sighed in exasperation, this will be a long reform.

Author's Note:

This may feel like the situation have been solved way too quickly but like Discord said now that it out in the open they will have to face their secrets sooner or later

The secret of Rainbow Dash was inspired by the fact that she's one of the most shipped character in the fandom.

PreviousChapters Next