• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Earth

Fire, water, wind, earth and electricity those are the basic elements of life.

The burning fire of the sun that keep us warm and make in sort that anything can grow.

The water that we need to drink each days to stay alive.

The wind that carry the oxygen and carbon every living beings need.

The earth that make the plant grow and in return make more oxygen and food.

And finally the electricity that course through our body that make in sort we can move at all.

Those are the five elements needed for a body to stay alive and soon five representant of these elements would soon become ally or enemy in the next great war.

- - - - -

As I made my way to Sweet Apple Acres I could hear the rythmic sound of hooves hitting the bark of a tree a sound I came to be accustomed to after all the years I lived in Ponyville. Following the sound I was able to find the colt I came here for.

"Hey Bolero I'm here! Now what do you need?"

Bolero stop his bucking and looked at me he smiled as he saw me but he also looked nervous. "Hey Winter I didn't want to bother you but you're the only one I'm comfortable to ask."

What could he want to discuss that he wouldn't want to tell his famlily? I stiffle a gasp as I through of one of the possible reasons.

"Bolero I never through that would happen to somepony like you!" He looked nervous.

"Yeah well I was working on the field the other day and that when I realised I wasn't normal."

I look at him with a sympathetic expression. "Don't worry me too I was a little worried the first time I realised it but my mom was there to reasure me and I'm sure your parents will be accepting too."

"So since your case is similar to mine I was wondering if you could train me." Train him?

"Sorry Bolero but I wouldn't have any idea where to begin I'm a lesbian I don't know anything about dating colts." I told him nervousely.

"Wait what?"

"So you will have to search for somepony else for help."

"Winter."

"I heard Rumble is gay through maybe you could ask him."

"Winter!"

"Through he never actually dated so I'm not sure how much help that will actually bring."

"WINTER!"

I nearly jumped out of my skin as he screamed my name, I looked at him in confusion as he had a very flushed face and looked thoroughly embarrassed.

"I'm not gay okay! I discovered I was a elementalist I have no interest in colts!"

"Oh." Well that was awkward.

Then I realised what he said. "Wait you're a elementalist? How come you realised it just now? Me and my sister realised we had power since we were little fillies and you are almost an adult how come it manifest itself so late?"

"How should I know? Maybe it's because I'm a Earth Pony our magic is a lot less active than the Pegasi and the Unicorns." I shrugged in response it's a explanation like another.

"So you want my help to learn how to control your power? Why didn't you just ask Snowdrop she's a way better teacher than me." If not a little brutal I think I still have a bump under my mane from all the hits she gave me.

Bolero shook his head. "I would much prefer to have somepony from my family teaching me. Beside ever since your training was over she's always wandering in the Everfree, she's hard to find outside of it and I would prefer not going into that forest."

Strange why would a blind filly be interested about a dangerous forest like that? Nah it's not my place to question her business she's more than a thousand years old she can take care of herself.

"Okay then let's get down to business, what is your element?" I asked him with more than a hint of curiousity.

"I can control the ground I was frustrate about some apples that didn't want to fall and... Well look at the result." He said while pointing in direction of a lone apple tree.

He took me awhile to realised what he was getting at but then I realised that the small hill under the tree wasn't there before. "Woah, so you're a earth elementalist. I got to admit I don't know a lot about earth magic I will have to visit Twilight's library."

"Please don't! I don't want anypony to know about this yet!" He exlaimed in a panic.

"Don't worry I will say the research is for me. But can I ask why you don't want this to be revealed?"

"Apples are a proud family of Earth Pony, we're not suppose to have magic like Unicorns what if they think I'm not worthy of being a Apple anymore?"

I lift an eyebrow at him. "That just silly the Apples are not a racist family they founded the only town with the perfect balance between the three races and beside they will alway love you no matter what."

"I'm just not ready to tell them yet and I don't want them to be worried about my powers when they find about it I want to have full control of my magic."

I nodded in understanding, "I will do my best to find some books that talk about earth elementalistes meet me at my house tommorow I should have found something by then."

He nodded gratefully. "Thank you for doing this Winter I hope these powers will not become a nuissance."

"Yeah we wouldn't want this farm to be called Sweet Apple Mountain after all." I said jokingly before trotting on my way to the library.

PreviousChapters Next