• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Renewal

One of the four bony figure was hit by a giant blast of magic that send a few tree falling to their doom but most of all the bony figure was turned to pieces. The three remaining ones began to scream in agony as one of their own died.

"What the matter brother your shinigami aren't as strong as you expected?"

The other figures return together and concentrate their energy on a single spell. A shadow appeared on the ground and it began to rise slowly when the shadow parted a old looking Alicorn with a white beard appeared before Gaia.

"A clone of Harmony? Do you take this fight seriously or do you think I'm weak enough to lose to one of your pathetic copies?"

Instead of responding Harmony levitate a giant hammer beside him and charge at Gaia she easily jumped out of the way as the hammer created a crater where she was standing. Harmony horn lit up and sent a stream of fire at Gaia, next he send a powerful gust of wind that made the simple fire into a gigantic ball of fire that almost looked like a miniature sun.

When the fire clear out Gaia was on her knee gasping for air as the Alicorn aproached her to finish the job. But before he could do so Gaia glared at him angrily and before the clone could understand what was happening a blue whale came crashing down on the clone crushing it instantly.

When the job was done Gaia made the whale disappeared into nothingness. Without warning one of the shinigami appeared behind her with a scythe ready to slice her in half. But Gaia react quickly and kick him in the jaw. It's head collide with one of the few standing tree remaining in the forest after the whale passage and his jaw cracked.

The shinigami began to regroup and began to vanish inside a forming shadow. Once the shadow dissipate Kira stood standing there panting but something was wrong one of his legs was missing.

"I see the shinigami represent a part of your body the one I destroyed earlier was your legs how inconveniant for you. But don't worry this fight is over anyway."

"I won't give up so easily-!" He was cut off as Gaia summoned four snakes around her foreleg and sent them bitting Kira, one bit in the neck, another at his remaining foreleg, one on his chest and the last one had bit him on his back.

"Do...You really think...Simple snakes can kill me?"

"Those are Taipan snakes one of the most venomous ones I ever created it shouldn't kill you since you're a Elder God but since four of them bite you it should at least knock you out" True to her words Kira vision began to go blurred and within a minute he fell unconscious on the ground.

Gaia whistle loudly after her brother fell on the ground, within seconds her general appeared before her. If he was surprised by the destruction of the forest he hid it well. "What can I do for you my mistress?"

"I want you to carry Kira's body to the sealed chamber, there we will use his spark to make Editor stronger. It looked like our mission to find the shards is over and maybe Editor will be even more powerful than planed with the soul of Kira at our command."

- - - - -

Gaia looked at the table of her elites Ayagi and Infinitus, she glared at the empty chair with anger. The third member of her elites seem to always disappoint her, first Time Skip became a traitor and then Muerto Titiritero revealed to be disappointedly less stronger than the rumored made him to be, killed by a filly and a hybrid colt, pathetic.

A camera was placed in front of Gaia when it turn on she forced a smile. It was her time of glory she didn't have time to think of those two. "Hello every trolls, demi gods and mercenary who became member of the Soul Reaper."

She took a large breath. "I am happy to announce that due to all your hardwork the project Editor is now completed and we will soon make the first test."

After she said that she could faintly hear the thousands voice cheering at the good new. She then turned to a glowing ball of energy looking similar to Author but the ball instead of pure white was a vibrant red color as if it knew it became a dangerous tool and tried to warn everyone who approach it to run away.

Gaia put a hoof close of Editor and began to speak once again. "I wish to give back life to Oasis, give back all the plants and animals lifes you end so cruelly thousand of years ago."

The red orb of energy began to glow brilliantly and after a few second a gigantic barrier of magic left the orb and began to covered all of Oasis everywhere it passed grass, flowers and tree began to grow everywhere, the remaining bones of the thousand years dead animals began to glow and the began to take it original form as living beings.

In matter of minutes all of Oasis was back like how it once was when it was first created without any sapient life to come ruin it. Gaia grinned this was the begining of a new era.

- - - - -

After three days of being stuck in the hospital I was finally released, I took a gasp of fresh air and could feel the air was still hot but became colder by the days. A clear sign that autumn was coming.

A familiar passing pony wave at me with a smile, I wave back at him before he began to walk in my direction.

"Hey cousin! It's good to see Ponyville's hero recovered." Bolero Apple I didn't saw him in a while.

I blushed at the praise. "I can't take all the credit Leaf delivered a few good hits before I could arrive and beside it was Luna that took care of all the ghouls I only took care of Titiritero."

"Don't sell yourself short without Titiritero the ghouls are just mindless puppets anyway anypony could have took care of them once Titiritero was gone."

It's turn out when I black out after I took care of that vampony I missed some major events. Like Luna illegaly rising the sun before it's time to kill the ghouls and Grim Reaper the leader of the Soul Reaper announced the death of Kira.

I had difficulty believing the later since well Kira is suppose to be immortal how could somepony kill him? My guess is that he got himself imprison, which if it's true, is still a very surprising feat to do considering he's a Elder God and I through Ayagi was one of the most dangerous of the organisation I definitely don't want to go against Grim Reaper but if she invade Equestria I will have to do my best even if it's almost hopeless.

"Hey cousin? I have a little problem can you pass on the farm later if your free? I would really apreciate it."

"Huh? Okay I will be there I will just go see a few ponies before since I'm finally free from my health prison." He rolled his eyes at my response but nodded nonetheless before he continue on his way.

I look at him with a worried expression. I believed him when he said that he needed my help however I didn't believe it was 'little' even through he was teached to talk proper Equestrian by Cheerilee he is still an Apple and Apples are too prideful to ask for help unless it's important.

- - - - -

"Third room on the left you can't miss it." The receptionist said with a friendly smile.

I nodded. "Thanks." With that I walked through the corridor and knocked at the door of Sweet Tooth. After a few second she answered. When she saw who it was at the door she shrunk and tried her best to not let tears fall down.

"I-I'm sorry Winter what I did was unforgivable."

"What I want to know is why you did it in the first place. I trusted you and then you go in my back and try to sabotage my relationship, what give?" She wince at my words.

"I-I was jealous okay?! I always through we would finish together and then you find the perfect fillyfriend I panicked and I made a stupid decision."

"But I ask you out about two years ago and you said no. Why did you want to be with me now?"

"Back then I was scared of commitment I just wanted to have sex for the heck of it I didn't want to be limited to one pony. I through if you slept with other ponies you would understand me and we would have a relationship without any restrictions." She sobbed before looking at me directly in my eyes, her eyes were puffy and a stream of tear fell from her eyes.

"I'm a bad pony I should have know it would have destroyed you from the inside to sleep with so much ponies without love involve, yet I pushed you."

I looked at her shocked. "Hey! Don't go blame yourself for all that happened, I slept with these ponies myself you didn't force me to do it!"

She looked at me with a frown. "Then if you were okay with sleeping around why did you run away from the Crystal Empire?"

I open my mouth but realised she was right, if I was happy with the way my life was going I would have stayed. "Still you can't blame yourself for everything, it's my fault for being a dumb slut who can't control her urge."

I was surprised when Sweet Tooth slap me, I didn't see it coming, I looked back at my best friend in shock and saw that she was angry at me. "Don't ever say that again! You're not a dumb slut Winter you're one of the most amazing filly in Equestria! And nopony will ever say the contrary or else they will face my wrath!"

We fell in a silence after she said that. "...So I suppose you will go out with Ginger Pie now."

"Golden Pie." I replied flatly.

"Yeah her."

"I suppose if she still want to go out with me now that she know the reason why I came back to Ponyville." I replied.

"Have you ever loved me?" Sweet Tooth asked me suddenly.

"...No I had a crush with you for a while but apart from that I always saw you as my best friend with benefit, well I suppose it's just best friend now."

"I see... Wait you still consider me as a friend after all I have done?"

I nodded. "Yes, you backstab me but you tried to make amend by telling all the truth to Golden Pie I guess I will give you a second chance, but don't try to separate us again."

"I promise I will never do something like that again." Sweet Tooth said seriously. "I suppose I will go back in the empire soon, it was a hectic day with Titiritero and his ghouls and now that I know you're okay I don't really have any reason to stay here. Beside I will see you soon enough right? I heard your next modelling is in the Crystal Empire.

I nodded paling a litte bit I wasn't sure if i was ready to face all those ponies I slept with I hope they will forgive me for running away and I hope they won't try to make me sleep with them again. "Yeah about next week if my memory serve me right."

"Cool, see you soon Winter I got to pack my things. Say hello to Golden Pie for me when your mouth isn't too busy elsewhere!"

I flushed bright red at this comment. "Sweet Tooth!" She slammed the door before I could say anything else all I could hear was her laughing hysterically in her room. I huffed indignantly before storming out of the inn.

Author's Note:

Now that this important arc is over I will focuse a little more on slice of life for a while before the final arc begin.

PreviousChapters Next