• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Old Friends, Old Loves


For the few months that I've been in Ponyville I handled my addiction to sex pretty well. But then my worse ennemy that could ruin all my chances as being seen as other thing than a slut came up: Estrous.

At first it wasn't so bad I just had to stay at home and put a flower on my door. Sure it was really hard since I didn't have 'friends' to help me with the heat like I did back in the Crystal Empire. But it was a lot more bearable than my first heat cycle since the first time the urges are stronger.

I could buy one of those 'cooler' they created that simulated the sperm of a stallion without the risk of getting pregnant. But as a lesbian I found these thing absolutely disgusting, there was no way I would use one.

But by the third day I realised that I was completely out of food. I needed to go outside and buy some from the market. But to do that I had to pass dozens of mares that stroll through the town.

Just my luck I must be the only mare in heat that is still single in a town that is mainly inhabited by females. Sighing I opened the door of my house I had bought after my last fashion show with aunt Rarity.

Like I feared there was a few mares on the road to the market. But fortunately my urges where not as strong as what I anticipated when I saw other mares.

But what happened was much more worse than resisting the urges of rutting a cute mare. I noticed that the stallions gave me hungry looks. Oh buck.

Without thinking much longer I opened my wings and flew away from the crowd. "Hey Winter Song! You smell rather nice today!" I would recognise that annoying voice anywhere. I turn in mid-air and sure enough he was just behind me. Dear Author of all the ponies you could give a pair of wings. Why did Flash Sentry had to be one?

"I'm not in the mood today. So you're better scram before I freeze your flank for a week" I glared angrily back at him.

"Aw come on Winty I can smell you're in heat from miles away. And what better way to cure it than have a strong willing stallion in your company?" I shuddered in disgust at his words.

"You got it coming, pervert!" I exclaimed. His eyes widden in horror when he noticed his wings was being frozen. Before he could react I kick him in the stomatch and he was sent flying in the distance.

"Look like Flash Sentry is blasting off again!" He screamed before he disapeared in the sky. Well that took care of him. Unfortunately I know all too well that he will come back sooner or later. I soon arrived at the market. Fortunately it wasn't more active than usual.

I quickly glided down on the ground. I arleady pass more time outside than I should have I will go buy the neccesary quickly and return to the comfort of my bed. But unfortunately it's seem life had others plan with me today as a glowing hoof grabbed me by the neck and pushed my back on the wall of an alley.

I was too disoriented to feel the pair of lips on mine. But when I did I pushed the stalker away in panic thinking Flash Sentry was back arleady. When I saw who the 'stalker' was I gasp in surprise and relief flood my body.

"Sweet Tooth?! What are you doing in Ponyville?" I ask surprised to see the Crystal Pony here.

"Well it's been such a long time since we saw each other and then I remembered that your heat cycle began this week. So I hopped into a train to see how my ice princess was doing and here I am!" I rolled my eyes when she mentioned the nickname she had gave me but smile nonetheless.

But then my smile faded when I remembered why I was back in my hometown to begin with. "Sorry Sweet I'm happy to see you but I can't let you help me with my heat" I began to trot in direction of the market hoping I wouldn't have to see her disapointed expression.

"Don't you like me anymore?" She ask me with a sniff. My heart sunk at the question. I spun around and open my mouth to respond her. But before I could say anything I felt somepony tackling me on the ground. I wince as I felt the dirt on my coat Rarity will kill me if she see me like this.

"Winter Song! It's been so long! They told me you changed of appearance a lot. But I didn't expect you to looked almost as young as the last time we saw each other!" That voice...

I looked at the new pony who tackled me and saw a very familiar Earth Pony mare. "Golden Pie?!" I exclaimed in surprise. She was a lot taller than the last time I saw her. She had lost a lot of her coltish quality she had when she was still a filly. She had now a long mane that covered all of her neck and developed some feminine curve but her eyes still held the same childish joy she had all those years ago.

"Who is your friend Winter?" Sweet Tooth ask me, is that jealousy I hear in her voice? Nah she wouldn't have planed these orgies back in the Crystal Empire if she was possesive... Yeah not thinking of that now.

"Sweet Tooth this is Golden Pie, I met her at a late Heart Warming party back when Discord was playing his sick game. Golden Pie this is my best friend Sweet Tooth she helped me a lot when I was still new in the Crystal Empire."

They looked at each other with a glare before they forced a smile. Golden Pie was the first to talk "I'm so happy that Winter Song have such a good friend to help her in her time of need." (She's mine you bitch! You will be nothing more than her friend!)

"I'm glad that Winter have other friends than me" (She barely know you, you have no chance to win her heart before me!)

"Well I'm glad you two met each other." I begin to say, "but I really must go to the market and go home. It's really getting uncomfortable with my cycle."

"I can help with you're heat if you want!" Sweet Tooth exclaimed, a few ponies in the street turn their attention at us as they heard her and I pushed a hoof on her mouth while Golden Pie gave her a death glare.

"Shh! Sweet as much as I would want to relieve some tension right now I won't do it. I really liked to have what we had in the past but I can't do it anymore. I don't want to be seen as the slut of the town I want a real relasionship and I couldn't have that with my reputation in the Empire now that I'm here I want to be seen as a mare who will be loyal to her lover even if it's imply being alone for a few years" With that I trotted away from my friends leaving them in silence.

"Well I guess I should rent a room in the inn for the night" (May the best mare win.) Sweet Tooth said.

"I guess I will see you around" (I won't give you a chance) With that the two trotted in the opposite direction of each other.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: The rumors that mares in heat become mindless zombies who rutted every stallions in sight started when a student of the Celestia's school for gifted Unicorn tested the want it, needed it spell on himself.

I'm back bitches! (more or less) because of my unhealty obsession with this fictional universe I wrote this entire chapter on my wii. So sorry if there more errors than usual. And since writting on my console is a lot slower than the computer (which broke, like I said on my blog) The next chapters will probably return to one thousands words minimum like I did in A Good Share of Dreams instead of trying to do chapters of two thousands words.

PreviousChapters Next