• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
A forest and a memory

It’s been two months since all of this began the players are now all around Equestria, fortunately for now most of them didn’t try to attack ponies and when we’re in town their weapons are useless since they can’t hurt us because of the game rules.

Unfortunately I heard of some merchand on the road had been robbed by some ‘guilds’, but our main problem are the ghouls. A month ago a outbreak of zombified pony have escaped Manehatan biting every living being they see.

In response of this Phoebe have formed a guild called Purus Sanguis. They take all their time to kill the infected and make their souls come back in a fully living body. Because when somepony is bited their spark is trapped inside and are forced to watch as their own body kill other innocent or worse hurt their own family.

Some of the first ones to join this guild was Applejack and Big Macintosh, I’m not really surprised after Babs Seed came to Ponyville asking her cousins to let her crash to their home for a while, the Apple grew a hatred agaisn’t all vamponies for what they did to a member of the family. But what I was personnaly focused was the elements of harmony. If we beat Discord, the game would stop and we only would have to beat Nightmare Moon and Tiritero.

Oh and let’s not forget to find the breach too but that one can wait we have four years to do it, four years it’s life forever. Today was the perfect opportunity to make my move, mom and her friends would go to the weekly assemble in Canterlot to disuss what their next actions would be.

Meanwhile I would sneak into the tower without anypony noticing I left, from what I heard the players have cleared eight stages. I would help to clear two stage and obtain one of the elements. When I was sure mom was not here I put a cloak, it took a few minutes to put it on me, I almost gave up after a while but finally I was able to put it.

Pegasi are often help to put cloths on, it’s a little embarassing but these wings are not the easiest to fit in when you try to put cloths. That without talking of some snobs who don’t want to ‘ruin’ their works by putting two extra holes for us in Canterlot.

Meek Sky was making a bonfire outside usually she stare in the fire for at least three hours before snapping back to reality I should have enough time to come back before she notice anything, I hope.

I quickly trot inside the forest I had never been here before, I mean not that I’m scare but you know there could have bee around here, nothing is more evil that these things, oh sure they look all pretty and fluffy like that, but then they follow you when you try to peacefully eat a apple and then they could try to sting you, just because they are evil like that.

I shudered at the through of bee I really hope to not see any of these things. I come across a destroyed cliff if I remember right I’m in the right direction, I through triumphantly wait... Why am I even troting when I have wings? I facehoof at myself for being so stupid.

I tried to open my wings but was stop by the cloak I was wearing. I began to sweat I through I had instal my wings correctly but now they were stuck inside the cloths. I was about to throw the thing in panic but finally found the my wings found the two holes in question and sight in relief.

There nothing worse for a Pegasus than being restricted to the ground espiecially in a evil looking forest like this. I sometime wonder how other ponies can live without being able to go freely in the sky, but I guess it’s different for them, I even heard some ponies that are uncomfortable when they fly, which is hard to believe I know, but there all types of ponies in thhe world.

I began to flap my wings and peacefully glide above the trees, I look up at the black tower in front of me, with flying I should arrive there in one minute max. I began to flap harder in direction of the tower of harmony as Discord call it.

I wasn’t what you call a fast flyer while some adore the adrenaline of a race, I prefer taking my time and feel the fresh air of the sky from above the clouds, a lot of Pegasi had been at flight camp around the age of eight or nine, but mom didn’t forced me to go, for a strange reason she even seem relieved when I decline to go.

Under me I could see the dark forest the trees where making most of the forest and I could barely see what was under them with how dark it was. But I could see a lake not far of the forest was the swamp, a flock of birds were flying close of me, for a second I throught one of them was smilling at me but must be my imagination, anyway I continued to glide in direction of the tower before landing in the forest as I heard the voice of stallions.

A terrible fear grip me and I hide behind a three my breating becoming more erratic by the seconds, why didn’t I through there would be stallions?! Don’t laugh at me but since I young I developed what doctor call androphobia it’s even worse than those evil bees. I’m fine with males as long as I know them or I’m close of somepony I trust, but when it’s stranger a fear grip me.

When I was around seven years old, I was calmly troting in the streets of Ponyville, I had just come out of the birthday of Bolero Apple, Meek Sky didn’t came because she had catch a nasty cold. And that when it’s happen, a drunk stallion took me by the waist and drag me with him, I shriek in panic kick him but he was so drunk that he didn’t fell a thing, he told me ‘calm down sea pony I just want to see you swim’.

So what he did was found the closest lake and throw me face first in the water, now I was a good swimmer always had but in my panic I had forgot to take a breath and was begining to shallow water and the stream was too strong for my small hooves me and my wings couldn’t help when my feathers were wet.

The stallion laugh as he through I was just playing in the water in his delusion he was sure that I was a sea pony that could breath underwater and not just a filly with a nickname. If it was not for the current I would probably just have swim back and go home away of all this.

But the last thing I remember of that night is pain as I hit my head on a rock. The first thing I felt were the lips of a mare on me and the sounf of her pushinf air in my lungs before I cough water. I was pretty embarassed that somepony had to kiss me but I was grateful she save me.

Her name was Minuette, but she told me to call her Colgate, she was a dentist here in Ponyville, she was living near of the lake and heard the stallion laughing she decide to come check and saw me drowning and quickly save me.

I never forget that mare after that night, I actually wanted to make check my teeths only to see the mare that had saved my life. The stallion was put in prison, Celestia was the judge, but like usual she put a fair trial, but I think she put her best stallions to put him in there for a long time.

From what I hear he had five years of detention, but some rumors said that a new statue have join the collection in the Canterlot garden after that case. And that how I become afraid of all males espiecally drunk ones and mom made me promise to not go outside on the night without somepony. I think my biggest fear is not the stallions themself but the fear of being ovepowered and helpless.

Maybe I should have listen to mom right now instead of going in this forest, maybe these stallions are dangerous It’s not too late to go back home, I could just silently trot out of here and... My heart almost stop as I step on a twig making a loud cracking noise.

``Who is there?! Show yourself!`` Said a strong masculine voice. It’s was too late! I gulp and slowly trot in te light of the fire to reveal myself to the strangers, but keep my wings ready to fly out of here, I hope I will not regret this. I look at what was before me and I saw somepony or more precisely some griffin I didn’t through I would have seen here.

``Mister Sonata!?``

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: In the three main sub-races of ponies the Pegasi are the most knowed to have severed case of claustrophobia.

No one can complain this chapter had too much dialogue that for certain, altrough I never had any complain that I put too much dialogue in the past.

PreviousChapters Next