• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The Waifu Stealers

I woke up with a groan, my head was killing me, ropes were tied around my legs and my wings and I had a light glaring murder at me.

"Good you're awake." Said a unpleasant male voice. "Now we can begin." I focus my gaze at the unknown stallion. The first thing I noticed was his lack of cutie mark, but apart from that there was nothing noteworthy about this guy.

He had a white coat, brown mane some sea blue eyes. He was about the same size as Fire Mark. "Hey I recognise you! You're that stupid colt that ran tail between his legs when Dream had seen you trying to force yourself on me." If I remember right he was also with Flash Sentry, Another reason to dislike him.

He ignore my comment and addressed me. "Long time no see Winter Song. I am Anonymus."

"Did your mother exhaust all her names idea when she had you? Because that a really depressing name to have."

"Shut up! I'm tired of everybody making fun of my name!" He shout, I would feel sorry for him if it wasn't for the fact that I was tied up on a chair with a pervert... You know if it wasn't for the fact that I could kill him right now with a well placed spike of ice I would probably be slightly worried right now.

"As I was seeing before being rudely interupted." He stop to talk a second to glare at me. "I could use your powers to help me, you see the mares of Ponyville doesn't seem really pleased about my natural charms."

"Gee I wonder why." I replied flatly.

He glared at me but didn't retort. "Anyway that where you come in. A few days ago I got permision of a good friend of mine to broadcast an important message on his radio, you will sing some lyrics I have written for you. Almost half of Equestria will listen to this message and adore me and Flash as if we were gods after listening to it and since ponies still have herd instincs the rest will soon follow."

His words disgust me beyond belief. "And you think I'll help you? There nothing you can do to make me accept to do this! I could kill you right now if I wanted!"

He tsk at me with a smug smirk. "I through you would say that so unlike you I planed ahead before taking action." He pushed the 'on' button on a TV in the back of the room. When the screen open up my stomach churns in horror.

Golden Pie was tied to a chair like me. But unlike me around her was bundles of dynamites with time counters that said there was ten minutes left before it explode. "Release her or I'll kill you!" I screamed in rage.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, these things are enchanted to be connect with my heart. In short if you kill me the bomb explode. Only my voice can make the counter stop. And don't even try to used your voice against me. If you try it Flash will be all too happy to reactivate them from a distance when he won't hear your voice at the radio."

My heart sunk at all the things he could counter and he grin victoriously. "Your girlfriend will regenerate, I'm not cruel enough to kill her permanently but you know as well as I do that she will probably be scarred for life. I made sure she wouldn't die instantly once it explode. Your only way to save her from this fate is to sing my lyrics on the radio."

I look at my fillyfriend face I could see her struggling her expression of panic wasn't something I could handle. With only seven minutes left before the explosion I had to make my decision quick. "F-fine I'll do it just s-spare Golden."

Anon clap his hooves with a self-satisfied smirk. "Perfect! Here your lyrics." He brough a small wooden table with a microphone on it in front of me and place the piece of paper on it.

I could hear some music Vinyl Scratch would be proud to play at the radio. "Wait until the music end to sing." Anon said simply.

I hated myself for being so helpless. I like to fancy myself a hero like my mom and her friends. But each time there was a threat I was totally useless. Muerto Titiritero, Ayagi, Alexander, the plants of Discord. It always somepony else that beat them. I was always just helping in the background, save by somepony or not there at all.

Roxanne was right I'm pathetically weak. And Time Skip wanted me to defend Equestria from the Soul Reapers? Yeah right, I'm not even able to beat your everyday power hungry pervert. Maybe Fluttershy should have left me in the woods sixteen years ago.

The music cut off to let the host of the radio station talk. "Hello children! this is One Eye and you're listening to Fillydelphia News Radio. My friend Anonymus wanted to share a important message before our bit of news so here you go Anon!"

A tear ran down my cheek knowing I was selfishly betraying all my family for the security of one pony. I took a deep breath and sung the first word...

- - - - -

Meek Sky woke up next morning feeling like something was off. She wasn't sure what it was. She had that feeling at the back of her head ever since she heard that strange song at the radio sung by a mare with a strangely familiar voice.

Fluttershy open the door with a smile. "Hello Meek Sky, did you hear that Anon is coming in town? What an honor I hope Winter is with him." The filly look at her mother with a confused expression.

"Who is Anon?" But Fluttershy was arleady gone when the question left her mouth. The meek Unicorn sratch her mane with a confused expression. Anon seem like she heard the name somewhere but she couldn't remember and why would her sister be with him? She decide to ask later, now she wanted to lit a fire outside.

- - - - -

Me, Golden Pie, Flash and Anon Finally arrived in Ponyville I was smiling as I saw the rustic buildings I was familiar with. It's was good to be home.

"Flash!" A excited voice exclaimed as our chariot, pulled by two Pegasus stallions, touch down. Princess Twilight tackled Flash to the ground and deeply kiss him. A chill ran through my spin as I saw the scene but was quickly overcome by a warm feeling. They make such a cute couple.

Soon enough I felt the ground shaking. My best friend Golden Pie and me frown worriedly but Anon simply smirk as he knew what was happening.

Soon enough a stampede of mare rush at us and come to a halt just when I through they would collide with us. "Oh my gosh it's Anon he's so dashing!" cried Dinky Doo.

"He's badass enough for a private gig with DJ PON3, if you know what I mean." The white mare with a neon blue mane and magenta eyes slyly wink.

"I want to have your foal!" The Three flower sisters squeal at the same time.

I stepped in front of Anon and glared at the crowd. "Anon is my and Golden's coltfriend! Go away!"

Anon held up a hoof with a victorious smirk. "Now, now Winter there thousands of mares but only one of me you can't expect me to be cruel enough to forbid them having me for a night."

My ears laid flat as I realised what I've done. "You're right it's was selfish of me, forgive me."

Anon was about to reply but was cut off when a gigantic ball of fire slam into his skull. Sending him crashing on a tree. Me Golden and the other mares gasp in disbelief, except for Twilight who was still busy making out.

A midnight blue Unicorn with a scowl step in front of the crowd and shot daggers at the fallen stallion. "Stay Away From My Sister!"

PreviousChapters Next