• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Winter Song Meet The Council

I was too tired after my battle with Infinitus to warn The Council immediatly so I decided to warn them the next day.

I took a few hours going throught Griffonia I ran into a few bandits along the way. But they quickly realised I wasn't worth the trouble when I show them my powers.

Finally I arrived in front of the Veil. Seriously I wonder why the Elders didn't put the entrance in Equestria. Because, not to sound arrogant, but Equestria is way more important than the griffin kingdom.

I passed throught the entrance and was greet with the familiar sight of the Veil. If you don't like purple I don't recommend you come here. The ground and the sky is purple. About the only things that not purple are the souls in the sky that could look like stars to someone who didn't knew any betters.

Those were the souls of the people who died and are waiting for their next life to begin... I wonder if Golden Pie is up there with them.

Anyway I'm getting sidetracked, there was also a few building that wasn't purple but there is not a lot of construction here. No one live in the Veil because of all the magic there is inside. It wouldn't be mortally dangerous to live here for a mortal but you would probably faint randomly every weeks. Only the gods can handle this much magic for more than a month without leaving the Veil.

That why the only constructions there is are the stalls of the merchants who want to sell items unique to their homeworld to the rest of the Multiverse.

I slowly walk in the drection of the stairs that lead to The Council. When I had climb all of them I was greet with a pair of golden doors. I knocked at the doors.

''I want an audience with the two Elder Gods!''

It was a familiar bird/human hybrid that responded to the door. Solana had a unpleasant scowl on her face. ''The Elders are not receiving any guests right now, get lost!'' She slammed the door on my face after those charming words.

I could not totally blame her attitude right now. She recently lost her mentor one of the only people that could handle her total lack of restrain when dealing with criminals.

I mean I would be able to tolerate her attitude towards criminals if it wansn't for the fact that she doesn't make sure the criminals she kill are really guilty or if the crime they did really demand such a harsh punishment. Just look at what she did to Time Skip and my grandmother.

I knocked at the door louder than before. Solana responded with a glare. ''I told you they are not seeing anyone!''

''I don't care how good you feel with your power trip I need to see them right now it's important!'' Maybe I shouldn't be so disrespectful with an angel of The Council. But after one of the Elder killed Golden Pie my respect for the creator of the worlds took a nosedive.

''Why you little-'' She was probably about to hit me or something but was stopped by a voice behind the doors.

''Let our guest pass Solana, it's seem she has very good reasons to disturb us.''

Solana made a grimace probably none too happy that her moment of authority took an end. ''Yes Elder God Harmony I will let her enter.'' She responded in a flat voice.

Solana open the door wider and I entered in the Coucil room. A familiar bearded Alicorn and a giant ball of magic was sitting on a rectangular table. The table seemed empty with no one sitting in two of the four chairs.

''Ah Winter Song of Equestria I assume? I remember you from three years ago, you have grown a lot.''

''I'm surprise you recognise me after I cutted my ties to my father's old life I hardly look the same as three years ago.''

''A father always recognise his children no matter how much they changed.'' Well I don't really consider him my father that title go to Peace Dreamer. But I assume someone who created the worlds would feel like every living things are his children.

''As fun as it is to remember the past. You came her for a reason no?'' Said the multiple voices of Author.

I took a more serious expression as I began to explain. ''Yesterday I fought someone called Infinitus the God of Lightning.''

''What Infinitus?!'' Harmony exclaimed in shock. ''We didn`t heard from him since the Great War of The Gods, we thought he died with the explosion that destroyed Oasis. Are you sure this is the same Infinitus?''

I nodded my head. ''I fought a lot of dangerous thing but none were as strong as him he can't be a fake. If Roxanne didn't help me then I would not be standing here right now.''

''Who is Roxanne?'' Author asked curiously.

''She's my first incarnation. Somehow she found a way to interact with me. She has a lot of experience fighting evil gods, she call herself the Mortal Dreamer.''

Have you ever seen something that you throught was impossible? Even thought you can imagine it when you see it you still can't believe it? Because on that day I saw something that I thought I would never see. I saw one of the creator of the worlds cry.

''Roxanne you reincarnate? I-I thought we had lost your soul forever in the void.''

Then Harmony surprise me by picking me up and hug me. ''I-I'm not really her you know? I'm just her reincarnation. I will never be as strong as her.''

''It doesn't matter even if you don't remember you are still her you just had a different life than her.''

Finally Harmony put me on the ground, well that was awkward but I still have important things to say. ''On the matter of Infinitus.'' Harmony took a more serious expression as I said that and listen to me.

''I'm afraid there some bad news concerning him. He's the captain of the Soul Reapers.'' Harmony mumbled something along the line of 'not surprising' ''After I beat him he said that we could have a rematch north of the market of The Veil six days from now. He also said that the rest of the Reapers would be there and that The Council would fall.''

A deafening silence entered the room once I reported what happened.

''Damn it they are arleady making their move!'' Harmony exclaimed, Author was as calm as ever despite the situation. ''Gaia must want to separate the worlds from the Veil and apply her rules to all mortals. We can't let her do that. Letting the mortals choose how they want to live is how they came to trust us.''

''Why is our trust so important to you?'' I asked curiously.

''Think of Meek Sky, would you like that every time you look at her all you see are scared eyes that will do everything you say because otherwise you will hurt her?''

''What? No! I would never hurt my sister!''

''And I would never hurt my children unless absolutely necessary. Some of them want to live a life and then go to the next, other like you prefer to stay the same. Who are we to cut that freedom away? We may have created them but we have no more rights to abuse them than a normal father or mother.''

''...So what will we do about the Reapers?'' I asked them.

''We have no choice but to prepare for war.'' Author responded solemnly.

''We could offer you and your family a safe place to go in case it become more dangerous than planned.'' Harmony suggested.

I throught for a second and shook my head. ''You can protect my mother and sister but I won't go to safety, I have a date with a mad god.''

Author's Note:

Sorry if I did more errors than usual I'm getting used to this new keyboard.

Fact of the day: A Elder Gods have different eyes than mortals, not only can they see the physical plane but they have no problem seeing the magic even when it's not casted. That why Harmony recognized Winter Immediatly because even thought her body changed her soul did not.

The reason he didn't know she was the reincarnation of Roxane is because while souls don't change as much as the body it still change a little with each live they go throught and Roxanne have gone throught dozens of lifes after thousands of years.

PreviousChapters Next