• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The Alliance

A large table was set in the council room. around that table was a colorful bunch of leaders each representing their own world and species. "The Elders are becoming weak that the only explanation as to why one of them was killed by a simple terrorist organisation!" A goron from Hyrule named Darunia exclaimed to the others.

"Or maybe this organisation is a bigger treat than all of us imagined." The king of the zoras replied he was accompanied by his daughter princess Ruto who looked indifferent at what was happening. She looked way more interest in a young man that was standing beside a princess.

Darunia rolled his eyes at this. "Yeah right there nothing stonger than an Elder God no one except maybe another Elder God could kill him. And even through they killed him he should have come back not even a finisher can kill a God even less a Elder."

Before The king of zoras could replied the door of the council opened and a giant ball of magic and a old looking alicorn step in.

Celestia having keeping quiet thus far decided to greet them. "Author, Harmony good to see you two, might I ask where is Elder Gaia?"

Harmony shook his head. "We don't know where she is, we didn't heard of her since the attack of Titiritero on Ponyville."

A High Elf from Tamriel spoke at this. "Speaking of that I believe Princess Luna rose the sun without permision and we all know what are the consequences for disturbing the cycle of day and night."

A cough was heard from a young man dress in green standing next to Princess Zelda he tried to hide the Ocarina in his pocket and advert his gaze from the table.

Harmony frown as he saw the High Elf trying to hide a smug smile.

Author decided to cut in. "Might I remind you that your people claim to be the ones that have made reapear the moons around Nirn? If you don't want us to check that fact closer I sugest you don't try to take advantage of the mistakes some people made."

The High Elf visibly pale at that threat and proceed to shut up.

"As for Luna I will talk to you and Celestia once this meeting is done." Luna nodded with resolve while Celestia looked nervous for her sister.

"Now onto the important matter, the annoucement of the death of Kira. We have not yet comfirmed if their claim of his demise are true but we will have to treat it as truth until some proof of the contrary as been found."

The table erupt into chaos at this. "But who will take care of the souls coming from the Gaia branch?!"

"Does that mean that the Kira branch will disapear? I don't want to live in the Gaia branch where you only have a limit of time to live!"

"Silence!" Author screamed over the crowd and everyone got silent.

"Don't worry about the souls, the angels can easily guide them to the world of their choice. The Kira branch will stay as it is so no one have to worry about that. Now what I want to talk about is a alliance."

"A alliance for what?" Peach the princess of the mushroom kingdom asked curiously.

"If it's true that they kill Kira they must either have very powerful soldiers or one of the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction ever created. Since it is clear that either way they are a big threat I want all worlds ready to fight to ally themself to the coucil if we need to fight them. We will not look down upon you if you don't want to endanger your country for the greater good." His stare lingered on Celestia and Peach when he said that.

The young blond princess of earlier rose from her seat and the man in green nodded with determination when she stare at him. "I princess Zelda of Hyrule will lend the power of my army, the hero of time and myself to protect the innocent of all worlds."

Harmony nodded as if he was expecting it.

"I princess Peach from the mushroom kingdom will send the help of the Mario brothers and myself to protect all the worlds."

Zelda looked shocked at this. "But Peach you're not a fighter you could get killed!"

Peach smile at this. "That not what you said at the last Super Smash Bros. tournament." Zelda winced at the memory.

A strange creatures with a very long brown beard rose from his seat. "I Polokus ruler of the Glade of Dreams will send the aid of Rayman and his friends to help the worlds."

Then a man rose from his feet. "The unite state of America and our allies will do all we can in this time of need."

Finally Celestia decide to speak. "I Celestia princess of Equestria will send the help from myself, my sister will do all we can to save the world."

Then Twilight who had just observe to this point began to talk. "I princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria will send the help of the elements of harmony to help purify the evil that dug it's roots into our world."

Celestia looked aghast at this. "Twilight! You and your friends are too young for this you could seriously get killed!"

"It's my decision as a princess of Equestria you know as well as I that the elements will be needed."

"But the elements are in the tree of harmony!"

"I'm sure the tree would understand that we need them if the situation call for it."

Harmony decide to cut in. "Princess Twilight I think your mentor is right. And beside if the person who killed Kira is as powerful as an Elder God the elements will do nothing. My student who became the tree became almost as poweful as me because he absorb the magic of Equestria for thousands of year as a tree. But even then he still cannot surpass me and thus the elements would do nothing to me if I was to turn evil. Of course there nothing that prove the ennemy is as powerful as Kira but if it's the case the elements wouldn't help this time."

Twilight determination almost crumble at this but she press foward. "I still want to help, if we can't defeat the main enemy then we can at least take care her soldiers."

Harmony sighed at this. "I guess I can't change your mind then. But be careful you are a representative of my student ideals I feel somewhat responsible for you and the other bearers." Twilight blushed at the idea that she was so important to one of the creators of the world.

Author then took the spotlight. "Good I didn't expect to receive the help of so many so quickly but if you want to quit or join at anytime just tell us. Dismissed."

With that the leaders from around the multiverse began to go to their way to home.

- - - - -

Only Author, Harmony and three Alicorn Princesses remained in the room. Author was the first to speak. "Now on the subject of rising the sun before it's time."

"You can't punish her! She did what she could to save the lives or ponies!" Twilight exclaimed but Luna lift her hoof.

"Calm down Twilight I knew what I was doing when I rose the sun I will accept my punishment like a good ruler should." Luna state calmly.

"This is not about a punishment." Author calmly responded.

"It's not?!" The three of them asked in confusion.

"I realised today that the law regarding the cycle of day and night is not without flaws and for this I want to change the law to punish everyone who disturb the cycle of day and night except if they did it for a reason of life or death. Basically like a law for self defense." The three princesses sighed in relief.

"But since it's a law regarding Equestria I will need the signature of Luna and Celestia."

The two of them nodded. "We will be happy to help."

They were interrupted when the door of the council opened. A human step inside and saluted when he saw the two Elder Gods. "Sir I check the disturbance you want me to check in the Wasteland and you won't believe this."

"What is it Dave did you find a Soul Reaper?" Asked Harmony.

Dave shook his head. "Oh no this is much bigger than this. The Wasteland is no more-"

"What?! what do you mean by that?!" Harmony asked in shock.

"If you let me continue I would have told you. What I meant is that Oasis is not a wasteland anymore all the vegetations, the animals and the water have returned as they were before the explosion three thousands years ago."

"What about the people that died there?" Author asked.

Dave shook his head. "It's seem the one who did this didn't want the sapient beings back in Oasis only the living beings with a soul of level F and E were brought back to live."

"But who would be able to do such things." Twilight Sparkle asked curiously.

Harmony responded to her. "The energy needed to bring back something to life without it being a mindless corspe like the ghouls is immense even a soul of level B would have some difficulty and for a level C to do it it would have to be a prodigy. It's more easy to create a new life than to bring a dead one back. But to bring back an entire planet from the ashes I know only one person that could do that, Author himself."

Twilight turned to Author in surprised. "But you're not the one that did it right?"

"No I did not if I want to bring back Oasis I would have done it immediatly after the war but at the time I was too weak to do it and when I had recuperated enough of my powers most of the dead people had move on into the next live. It would have been cruel to end the life of so many innocents just so I could see my old childrens back."

"Then how did they..." Twilight was about to ask but was interupted by Harmony.

"If my theory is correct and I hope I'm wrong on this, the Soul Reapers finally collected enough Shard of Lifes to use the power of Author to create their own twisted 'paradise'."

Author seem to think for a moment. "That would mean that my theory that they have a weapon of mass destruction is true. Let's just hope that the theory that they have someone as powerful as Kira is not also true, the shards will be enough trouble to deal with on it's own."

Dave then spoke up. "Sir do I have another mission to acomplish after this?"

Harmony nodded. "I want you to check Ponyville to see if there any ghouls that remain. Once it's comfirmed that there no more left you can take a holiday in Equestria I know how much you liked it last time."

Dave smiled at this. "Sir yes sir!" He then walked out of the coucil room with motivation. Celestia chuckle at this, look like the angels and the royal guards aren't so different after all.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: Unknown to most there is four parts in a mortal soul. First is the most known, the spark that is basically like the heart of a soul or magic as some call it. The spark cannot die in any circumstances but it can be split in pieces. Next is the navitas the basic energy that everyone use to do magic. Next is Memoria this energy always stay around the spark and is the second last magic to go when you run dry of navitas, think of it as a second brain to store your memories. The last one to go is Imprimere this magic course through your body it is very similar to the memoria but instead of memories this energy subconsciously remember every single details about your body so that it can restore it if you die. It is when the imprimere is gone that you die for good and move to the next life.

PreviousChapters Next