• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Epilogue of Act 1

A reptilian eye slowly blink before the creature yawn loudly. The scaled creature scretch and look at himself and was surprised to find a pair of wings had grew from his long slumber. The dragon look at his giant black friend who was at least five time bigger than himself.

``Jonhy! How long did we sleep?`` Johny Claw glare sleepily at the annoying kid before opening a small electronic calender.

``Look like we sleep for three years and four months.`` Johny Clawly respond dully.

``Weren’t we suppose to sleep for five full years?.`` The purple dragon ask curiously.

``It’s probably all these earthquakes that wake us up, it doesn’t matter anyway Princess Twilight should be happy to see you sooner, come on Spike let’s see what changed in three years.``

Spike follow his new draconic friends as they head to outside of the cave. ``Do you really think a lot changed in three years?``

``Probably not, I mean we’re not in a Gaia world where everypony have to do everything fast because of their short lifes, here we have all the time in the world there shouldn’t have too much changes.`` Johny Claw instantly regret these words when they came outside.

Bellow them was Ponyville, the only difference was that they could see baricaded homes, destroy establishment and trees laying everywhere in the streets due to the massive earthquake.

The two dragon staremouth agape, ``Oh no, this is exactly like this story Mark told me about called Fallout! Equestria was transformed into a second wasteland while we sleep!`` Johny roll his eyes, the kid was smart but he was so guillible.

``Don’t worry Spike it’s was probably just a earthquake let’s go see Twilight I’m sure she know more about this.`` Spike look at him hesitantly before nodding, the purple dragon tried to take off in the sky but he immediatly faceplant on the ground.

``Ow! Now I know how Twilight and Dream must have felt.`` He grumble his voice muffled from the dirt, Jonhy chuckle before he placed the teenager on his back.

- - - - - -

``Mommy!`` Leaf scream in joy as he saw his mother galloping in his direction. Fleur took her son in a tight grip. ``I miss you so much mommy.``

``Me too my little colt, me too.`` Bonbon look at the scene with tears in her eyes, she smile at her daughter before she too grab her in a hug.

``Mooom! I’m too old for this!`` The orange Pegasus whined in protest.

``You will always be my little foal Scoot.`` The young mare groan, this was so not cool, if Rainbow Dash saw her like this she would never let her live it down.

- - - - - -

The Doctor stood grinning in his TARDIS. ``So Ditzy where will we go next? We could go see the coronation of the first Griffonya Queen.``

``Doctor.``

``She was such a tyrant now that I think about it, how about we go see the old civilisation of the sea ponies?``

``Doctor!``

``Or even better! The Flutter ponies, I’m sure they would like Fluttershy for some reasons.``

``DOCTOR!`` Surprised the doctor stop his rambling and glance at the wall eyes mare.

``Yes Ditzy?``

``It’s been interesting while it last but I think I should stay, Equestria need everypony now more than ever, I can’t simply leave them now that we face one of the hardest moment of our history.`` The Doctor lose all semblance of a smile at the new.

``Oh.``

``I’m sorry, but maybe we can travel again in a few years, I will always be your friend Doctor.`` This didn’t put a smile on his face but it’s lift his spirit a little.

``Ok, well I guess our adventure are over for now, but if you ever need my help you can call the TARDIS with your cell phone at anytime.`` He said trying to contain his sadness.

``I will think about it Doctor.`` Ditzy put her hooves around the brown stallion, after a while the old Time Lord return the hug. Their moment was interupted when a young mare push the door open.

``Mom are you coming?!``

``Sorry I must really go.`` She said apologetically . The Time Lord simply nod and wait for the two of them to leave before planning his next adventure. The mother and the daughter heard a loud whinning, they turn around to see the TARDIS a last time before it’s vanish to it’s next destination.

- - - - - -

Celestia silently trot in the crowd of angels who all wore black cloths. The few residents of Sunset Isles gave the alicorn a weird look, that was to expect Celestia was foreign from Tamriel entirely so of course she would have turn a few heads. But what had attract more attention than her was the fact that three of the four elders had come to the funeral.

The Princess of the day look right ahead as the bells rang loudly for everyone to hear. No one was surprise to see that Gaia was the first to talk. ``We are gathered here today to say goodbye to miss Phoebe angel of the coucil, goddess of light and my daughter. Like many knights she lost her life too young, let’s try to remember her not for her death but for all she have done for this world. May her soul find a better life.``

``May her sould find a better life.`` Everyone repeat, then every single person who was able to cast magic held a spiritual orb on their hand except for Celestia who simply charge her horn with her magic.

Then slowly the body of the dead goddess began to glow as every bit of magic enter her body. ``By her departure she will keep a part of all our souls with her forever, may our memories guide her for the rest of eternity.`` Everyone bow their head as Gaia walk away of the stage.

Gaia aproach Kira and Author who were waiting for her. ``Why did Celestia attend the funeral? She barely even knew Phoebe.`` Gaia ask not too please to have a stranger at her daughter funeral.

``Well aparently Celestia always attend every important moment of the peoples who have work for her like weddings, graduation or even funeral. It doesn’t matter in what way they serve her it can be knights, guards, students and even simple maids Celestia always go to any of them.`` Kira respond. ``Oh look, she’s coming here.``

Gaia turn to see that the white mare was in fact coming their way. ``Hello Kira, Gaia and Author I’m sorry for your lost.`` Gaia did her best to put a smile.

``Yeah thank for coming Celestia I’m sure Phoebe would be thankful, what did happened to the one who killed her?``

``Titiritero was imprisoned by the elements of harmony, I will send him to you so he can be imprisoned in the Wasteland later.`` Gaia nod feeling a little sastified by this new.

``Author I want to talk to you, one of my subjects found this and wanted to give it to you.`` Celestia levitate a small gem in front of herself.

``A soul catcher?`` The giant orb of magic ask before he took it in his spiritual grip. ``What could be so important about this-`` He trail off when he felt the powerful magic coming from the catcher. ``.... A shard of life?!`` The two other elders recoil at the new.

Author immediatly crush the gem in pieces the shard of life now free from it’s prison it came back to his owner with the other sparks. A memory rush to the elder god, the memory was simply a young filly with a grey coat and a green mane talking to a human being.

``Who found this?`` Gaia quickly ask to the princess of the sun.

``I can’t tell you, I promised to not tell anyone who was the one who find this.`` Celestia said simply.

``We’re your superiors you can’t hide important information like that from us! If this invidual find this in my branch she is considered a criminal of the council!`` She glare at the princess.

``Bye miss Gaia, I have some royal duties that are waiting for me back in Equestria.`` Celestia said with the ghost of a smile before she took off in the sky.

``Author you can’t let her go like this! Search for the memories contain in this new shard maybe you will find this criminal!``

``Sorry my daughter, but the one who find this shard was an expert, I see nothing at all.`` Author lied with the best poker face in the world, since he didn’t have one. Frustated Gaia turn her head and look as the peoples talk about Phoebe.

- - - - - -

I gave my suitcase to Fleur and she graciously put it in the back of the airship with the rest. I turn my attention to my family and I sigh sadly, I will not see them as often now that we’re moving to the Crystal Empire.

``Are you sure you still want to do that Fluttershy? I mean Titiritero is defeated and Luna captured Discord, Ponyville is safe.`` Princess Twilight said, but mom shook her head.

``Ponyville is the most attacked town of Equestria since we became the elements, I can’t let my fillies grow up here anymore. Maybe we will come back someday but right now, I would feel safer in the empire with the protection of the crystal heart.``

``Wouldn’t Canterlot or Cloudstale by safer than the empire? Sombra could attack at any moment, nothing have proved he’s completely dead yet.`` Rainbow Dash state worriedly.

``The princesses would notice immediatly if he return and now we can easily beat him now that we have the heart. We can’t go to Cloudstale since Meek Sky is a Unicorn.``

``Oh yeah.`` Dash rub the back of her head sheepishly for having forgot that.

``And Canterlot is really too empty right now I didn’t saw anypony in the streets when I gave my element back to Princess Luna.``

``Yeah what up with that Twilight?`` Dash ask to the Alicorn, the princess of friendship frown before she respond.

``Well after all what happened these last months a lot of ponies are simply giving up to live in Equestria, there never been a rate so high of ponies going into the Gaia branch since Equestria was founded. I’m afraid we lose almost eighteen percent of the population.``

Rarity gasp in shock at the new. ``That much? I didn’t through so many ponies would give up their home so easily.``

``Well a lot of the ponies who leave where either from Manehattan or where attacked by players during the game, The experience must have scarred them to life and well ponies aren’t really the most knowed species to deal with pain.``

Nopony had something to say to that. ``Well I guess it’s a goodbye for now girls.`` Fluttershy said finally.

``Wait! You will come visit right?!`` Pinkie ask worried.

``Of course we will Pinkie Pie and you can come visit us when you want too.`` That put a smile on the party animal and she gave the shy pony a crushing bone hug.

``Bye aunts Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Dash and Applejack!`` I said waving at them before jumping in the airship. Somepony or more precisely somebunny pull my tail to gain my attention as soon as I enter in the airship.

I smile down at Angel before I put him on my head, we both look at the cottage we grew up in a last time before the ship took off in the sky.

- - - - - -

A white wolf walk alone in a forest made of giant trees, the place seem to be sacred in a way and full of life, a little ironic since it was the hideout of someone who bring death. ``Ah you’re here Infinitus quick as always I see.`` A voice that reasonate in every corner of the forest said to the white wolf.

``Of course mistress Grim Reaper I wouldn’t want to make you wait.`` A chuckle resonate in the forest before a mare with a white cloak aproach the wolf. Her coat was yellow and her mane was as green as the forest she live in. Infinitus couldn’t make out the rest of her appearance because of the cloak.

The white wolf bow down to the ‘Grim Reaper’ ``So how is the rest of the Soul Reapers captain Infinitus?``

``They are alright, but the mercenaries begin to question if we’re worth their time with the lack of shard of lifes we are finding lately.``

``I see, talking of the shard of lifes it’s seem someone or rather somepony of Equestria have found a shard and gave it to Author without even asking for a reward, it’s also seem the Equestrian have a second shard hidden among them. The shard gave life to a being called Discord he is very powerful magically but easy to break mentally from what I heard. I want you to find who found this shard and also kill Discord and capture the shard he have.``

``It will be done mistress Grim Reaper.`` The wolf said respectfully before walking away of the hideout, it’s seem the Reapers had a new job to do. It would take a little of planning but they would succeed, like always.



End of Act 1: Discord’s game


Outro

Winter Note: I can’t believe the first part of the story is over, it took a while to finish this act don’t worry through this story is not even close of being over. Anyway the Discord game was supposed to be just an opener for this story. A little like the adventure in the griffins kingdom in the first story, but it’s became a lot bigger than what I first planned.

For a while I began to wonder should I make the rest of the story in another sequel but I decide buck it. The fic isn’t big enough for my taste, so I will post the rest of my tale on the same thing. Now the rest of the story will begin four years after Discord’s game and I will have the same age Dream had when he first enter in Equestria.

Also in this first Act I became really tired of all these fights scene every five chapters, the rest of the story will be more about Slice of Life maybe a little bit of shipping there and there and exploring the world I created instead of big fights, of course I will still have fights with the Soul Reapers and all that, but it will not be focused on just that.

Also I will try to stop bringing new useless OC’s in the story and start focusing one the canon and background ponies, no promise through.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: I will stop to do all these facts at every chapters from now on. I think I have used most of them anyway, I may begin to do them again in the future but we will see what happen.

PreviousChapters Next