• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The five alicorns

Celestia had search for hours for the source of all this, she had found the mayor but he only greet her and order her to see other folks to acomplish some ‘quests’ but then a giant earthquake had shook all her land as soon as it was over she flew to Canterlot.

As she arrive she saw that all the night guards were on high alert, she was sastified. It’s was the first time Luna’s duties was this important since her return and she had a perfect control of the situation. She saw in the distange her protégé joined by a thestral flying in direction of the castle.

Luna had all planed, she couldn’t help but to feel proud of her little sister she was as level head as before her banishement. She entered the hall of history were she kept the elements before she gave them to Twilight and where all the most important parts of Equestria’s history was showed in the windows.

Twilight burst through the door just a second after her, Celestia could see her sister, niece and daughter were all arleady waiting for her, she inwardly sigh as she saw her daughter, she had long laced socks with her nightcap still on her in the corner of her mouth some saliva was clearly visible.

She sometime wonder how Epona, daughter of the ruler of the day and the Doctor could be so different from her parents. Well at leasts she take her paperworks seriously...Most of the time.

``*Yawn* So auntie Luna why are we all here? I would like to return in my comfy bed the sooner the better`` The lazy duchesse complain, Luna ignore her by begining her speech.

``As you’re all aware there been a earthquake a few hours ago, we confirm no earth ponies wish to start a rebellion agasin’t us so it’s must be somepony or something else.``

``But what does this have to do with me? *yawn* I’m a duchess. I only do paperworks.`` Cadance look at her with a expression of jealousy, how she miss when all her worries where paperwoks and learning about the magic of love.

Now she had a entire empire to rule, it’s was not easy especially the first years, It’s was hard enough for Celestia to adapt Luna to the modern Equestria, now imagine an entire nation that have been missing for a thousand years. There was almost a riot when they learn that inter-species relashionships were now accepted, she suddered at the memory.

``Because you’re an alicorn and like it or not we will need all the help we can have.``

``But I’m the weakest alicorn of the five of us! I will be useless! Can’t I just go back to bed like any sane pony?`` She whine.

``Thou art a infuserable little-``

``Luna! That my daughter you’re talking about!`` Celestia said with a scowl at her little sister. ``I know she’s lazy but it’s not a reason to throw a tantrum.``

Luna huff in response, Cadance was the next to speak, ``What I want to know is why I had to leave my husband alone when I could be having a sexy night with him.`` The other alicorn look at her strangely. ``What? I’m the princess of love, what did you expect?``

``What my sister-in-law trying to say is how can we help?`` Ask the princess of friendship trying to break the awkward silence.

``Nothing for now, but we must be alert for when we learn who is behind all this so I created these five necklaces.`` She levitated five necklace on each of them was a midnight blue gem. ``I created with the basics of the travel spell of Epona, as soon as you have news this thing will teleport us here, but be warn it only good for one use, so be sure it’s a good information.``

``Wait, why are we using this instead of just calling on the phone?`` Ask Twilight.

``Something is interfering with our reception and as I remember Spike is having is first dragon hibernation am I right?`` Ask Luna

``Yes he began two years ago and will not wake up for a while.``

``So our best way of communicate quickly right now is these objects, we should be able to counter the interference in two or three day maximum, but I prefer to not rely too much on technology right now. Normally I would ask all of you to just stay in the castle, but the empire will need of Cadence. And Twilight must stay close of the elements and their bearers at all time, there are high chances we will need them.``

The other four princesses and duchesse nod in understandment, Epona was just happy she didn’t have to work right now. ``Me and Celestia will attend the court with the Earthquake there must be a lot of ponies complaining for property damages.``

- - - - - - -

Just when the ponies throught the chaos of the day was over another violent earhtquake shook the land and this time Equestria was really send skyward and was slowly lifting just above the clouds.

The master of chaos look at his handywork with sastifaction. ``Phase 1 is over, let’s begin phase 2 my dear Tiritero, you can begin to make your ghouls as I prepare the preparations but remember don’t eat any souls except the plants and animals.``

``Yes, yes dude, I know we don’t want to definitly kill the ponies because that not cool at all, I’m evil but not a that point Disco, and a kingdom without it’s subjects is not worth the chalenge``

``It’s Discord not Disco`` The master of chaos said annoy with the vampony.

``Whatever floats your boat man.`` With that he ran to an insane speed out of the Everfree forest.

``No wonder the vampony race is almost exctinguish with idiots like that, oh well I’m sure he will create sweet chaos and that all it matter.`` He cackle as he rub his hand together.

- - - - - - -

To anypony who didn’t know better they would through that a shooting star to was going to impact on the quiet town of Ponyville, but the most observant could see it’s was a unicorn more precisely Star Swirl the bearded, probably the oldest pony still alive in Equestria.

The old stallion scratch his beard in confussion as he was about to crash at a speed that would likely crush every bone of any normal pony. ``Weird, my magic was suppose to make me land to where the element of magic is, which is Celestia the last time I check so why I’m making my way to this rural town?`` He shrug before he envelope himself in a aura of magic and levitate himself to slow his fall.

He land on all four with a thud sending dust everywhere. All his scanning spells point to a single giant tree which confused him more, he later notice that a library was constructed inside of it.``Mmph, did this old nag finally retired herself like she wanted to? I woudn’t be surprise she chose a library she always love knowledge when she was a filly.`` He chuckle to himself.

He knock politely on the red door, after a few second he heard hoofsteps and the door was envelope in a purple aura. His jaw fell at what he saw. ``Another alicorn?! Who are you and what have you done with the elements?!`` He ask with harsh authority.

``Excuse me whoever you are, but I can’t simply let any stranger see the elements of harmony like that. It would be iresponsible of me, so if you don’t have anything else to do with this library I’m afraid I will have to ask you to leave`` That voice... He would recognise that voice anywhere he saw her before he was lauched in space but she was merely a little filly back then, learning magic under Celestia.

``Twilight Sparkle?!``

PreviousChapters Next