• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Coming Back In The Crystal Empire

It's been a few days since Rainbow Dash party. Today was the day I dreaded for so long. Today I was modelling for the Crystal Empire.

When I woke up that morning I felt terrible. Normally I would snuggle with Golden Pie that was sleeping with me but that morning I rushed to the bathroom and proceed to lose everything I had eaten yesterday in the toilet.

After that I pushed Soft Paw from the sofa and let myself fall on it. The cat huffed in indignation at being woke up like this but didn't say a word and walk out of the house probably going to steal some fish or something.

The through of food didn't sit well with my stomach right now. "Must have been someting I ate yesterday or maybe just the stress of going to the Empire."

Just then I heard Golden Pie walking down the stairs. when she saw me she smiled. "Hello my little bird I'm going to have breakfast outside. You want to come?"

"I think I will skip breakfast right now." I said trying to not sound too disgust at the idea of food. Golden Pie shrugged and left me to my misery. I wince as I felt a cramp coming up, great this morning couldn't be worse.

- - - - -

Forget I said anything Rarity talked about fashion for hours. I tried to hide my boredom I didn't care what was popular I just wear what I find pretty end of the story. I guess everypony have different passions.

"We're arriving at the Crystal Empire!"

I gulped as I heard that. I never through in my life I would find this city to be threatening but here I was shaking at the mere sight of it. My fillyfriend put a hoof on my shoulder.

"It will be alright Winter, what happened here can't ruin your love life anymore you have me." I smiled at that but still felt nervous. I tried to ignore the shining eyes of Rarity as she watched the romantic display.

As I stepped out of the train with aunt Rarity and Golden Pie I could feel some nostalgic feelings at seeing the glitering city.

As we passed in the streets we saw a lot of Crystal Ponies but also a lot of young buffaloes. Look like they have been active since they have been accepted in the Empire.

Fortunately I saw none of the ponies I knew on our way to the fashion show.

- - - - -

I walked on the stage dressed in one of Rarity many master pieces. The crowd cheered and I did a few poses for the cameras. At this point this had become somewhat of a routine. But it still felt good to have so many ponies think I look good in all these dresses.

Rarity hugged me as soon as I got out of the stage. "They adore you darling! Oh I feel I will get a huge increase in sales in the Empire!"

I rolled my eyes. "You say that every time aunt Rarity."

"Yes and every time it's true." She replied with confidence.

Golden Pie joined us backstage. "You were amazing out there Winter!" I blushed at the compliment.

"My aunt did most of the work." I said modestly

Golden Pie smiled slyly. "I do most of the work in bed, doesn't mean I don't enjoy it."

"Golden Pie!" I cried in embarrassment.

Rarity tried to hide her blush at my fillyfriend crude words. "Girls I don't think this is a subject you should talk out in the open."

"Hey if it isn't Winter Song long time no see." I felt dreaded as I heard the voice. I turned around and sure enough there was one of Sweet Tooth 'friends' that she had present to me looking at us. "I was a little hurt you left us without saying anything. But now that you're back I'm sure the girls will be happy to hear the news."

I avoid eyes contact with her while my fillyfriend silently growl. "Yeah about that... I can't really have the sort of 'fun' I had when I was living her."

The mare looked a little offended. "Why? Am I not good enough for you anymore?"

"It's not that Sultry Love. It's just that I prefer not going back to that lifestyle anymore."

Sultry slowly trotted toward me. "Oh come on Winty just one last time." She was stopped in her track when Golden Pie put herself in front of me.

"She has a fillyfriend now back off!"

Sultry made a tsk tsk noise. "My my Winter, you decided to be boring and settle down and that was the best you could do? I'm offended I was replaced by miss ginger here."

It was my turn to growl. "You do not insult my fillyfriend! I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving but I will not let you treat Golden Pie like that!"

Sultry Love huffed. "Fine then, I have other friends I can have fun with anyway, have fun being stuck with one mare all your life."

I sigh in relief when she left us alone. "Wow what a bitch I can't believe you were friend with her." My fillyfriend commented.

I blushed. "Yeah well she seemed more kind back then. I guess she isn't use to not get what she want."

"Was she better than me in bed?" Golden asked me.

"She was more skilled." Golden Pie ears dropped at that. "But nopony can make me feel as good as you." She blushed and tackle me on the ground. Once she was on top of me she proceed to kiss me.

I was totally helpless under the strong Earth Pony yet I couldn't feel safer.

"Am I interupting something?" Golden Pie quickly let go of me and looked at who had said that. I smiled when I saw who it was.

"Sweet Tooth You're here!" I said before hugging her like no tomorrow.

"Of course I said I would be here didn't I? So how has it been you two lovebirds?"

"We're offically fillyfriends and I think we became closer than ever before."

"So when is the wedding?" Sweet Tooth asked jokingly.

We both flushed at the question. "I think we will wait a while before thinking of that." Golden Pie responded.

I tried to change of subject. "So how is it been in the Empire?"

"Well I met a nice colt the other day. I'm thinking of asking him on a date." My eyebrow rose at that.

"I didn't know you were into colts." I said bewildered.

"I didn't know either, maybe it's just him that I'm attract to but I can't stop to think about him."

I smiled a little at the new. "Well good luck with that."

Then I saw a young stallion pushing a cart full of newspaper in front of the crowd that was there to see the fashion show. "Attention everypony! There a special edition of the Canterlot Weekly free of charge for everypony!"

Uh oh, when Princess Celestia make the newspaper for free it's usually mean she has very important news to share. I trotted in direction of the cart. What I saw at the front page made my fur stand straight.

"What is it Winter? You look like you have seen a ghost." Golden Pie asked worriedly followed by Sweet Tooth. I showed them the newspaper and they gasped in shock.

The front page title read as such 'Soul Reapers member attack Stalliongrad.'

Author's Note:

Well that was the last chapter I had in reserve I don't think I will be in Hiatus for much longer but just in case I will tag Hiatus on the story. Also a little new since The Maria Chronicles are over I prepared another prequel to the Shareverse this time it will happen hundred of years in the past and will talk about the oppression of the LGBT, how the ponies got over it and how Stalliongrad was founded. Now I know some of you might not be interest in that but if you are I will put the link in the Author Notes of the next chapter.

PreviousChapters Next