• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
Extinction Part 2

"Miss me motherbucker?" I may have looked confident on the outside but inside I was a nervous wreck. This was te first time I would fight a foe alone since Ayagi and I would have died if the Doctor wasn't there that time. Plus when my father died he was also alone against Time Skip. It was a stupid idea to face somepony like Titiritero alone especially since he had a mindless army on his side but I had no choice there was no way I was going to put my sister in danger just because she has powers and Star Secret was no fighter.

"Did the ponies became that coward? Here I am tearing apart one of your most precious town and they send me a colt and a filly instead of the bearers? What next will they send me their foals in the hope I spare their pathetic lifes?"

Apparently Titiritero didn't know the elements were gone, My mother and aunts were heroes to be sure but without the elements they were just normal adventurers. But to be honest I'm surprised Applejack and Rainbow Dash isn't after him I hope they're okay.

"You're not enough of a threat to make them go away from their cozy homes Titiritero, a filly will be all we need to beat you and again I think we overestimate you." I said with a fake smug expression but it did the trick the undead stallion eyes narrowed in rage and charged at me.

I easily dodged between hits and when he was begining to be exausthed I created a giant hammer of ice and slam him with all my strenght. Titiritero was sent flying away but to my surprise he landed on his four hooves almost unfazed by the hit.

That is before he fell his knee and spit some blood on the ground. Damn it, that hybrid bastard must have hurt me more than I through. He through to himself.

Maybe I should have felt bad for sending a spiritual orb exploded in his face right after his show of weakness. But I couldn't feel any pity for that monster after everything he did.

"You will not defeat me that easily! I conquered the Griffin kingdom what can you hope to do against me?"

I looked at him unimpressed. "That may sound impressive to somepony who don't know their history. But the only reason you conquered them was because their army was weakened and the only royal member of the family was a twelve year griffin after their war against the Hyppogriff. They were no pushover even then but they were certainly not a fair match. Beside you only lasted five years, the time needed for the young prince to become a man, before they dethrone you."

"Yeah?! But now I have the Soul Reapers to back me up you will all be crushed under our power!"

"Yeah, that is if you can even survive your fight against me." I said with a smirk.

"We will see who survive you little brat." As if on cue after he finished his phrase a horde of ghouls came running behind him. Titiritero jumped on top of a rooftop to see the spectacle. I took a defensive stance at the upcoming horde, running or flying would serve no purpose. He would probably threaten Leaf if I did and even if I tried to carry him the pegasi ghouls will catch me in no time.

I was about to send a wave of water at the first ghoul in the row but an arrow with a strange red bottle attached to it came planting itself on one of the ghoul. The bottle then exploded and fire began to burn a good number of them.

Who the hay did this? I got my response very soon as a zebra came beside me. "Brew Blade?" A ghoul began to scream and charge at me but once again was interupted when a powerful set of hind legs came bucking him into tomorrow.

"Ah hope we didn't make you wait too long sugarcube." Said a familiar orange mare with a even more familiar accent

"Aunt Applejack?!" I exclaimed in confusion.

"Rainbow Dash is looking for anypony we might have miss in the confussion while the crusaders and Soft Paw are guarding most ponies in town hall. But we had to take care of him and we saw you fighting these things so we decide to lend a hoof."

I sighed in relief good to know most ponies were in security the crusaders may not be bearers but they take after their sisters when it come to defend themself.

Brew Blade took a step and place herself in front of me and stared at the upcoming horde of undead. "We will take care of the ghouls, go after Titiritero."

"Are you sure?" I asked unsure.

They both nodded in response. "Me and Brew blade here were both in guilds during Discord's game we know how to take care of ghouls and as much I would like to help you slay that monster of Titiritero your wings will be the best thing to chase him, now go."

I nodded and followed Titiritero who had fled once he saw that I had backup. I began to search around for him. I restrain myself from tearing up as I saw my hometown so eerily silent. I saw nopony alive just ghouls wandering aimlessly and a few houses burning.

I won't forgive Titiritero I will make no prisonner this time, when I will fight him only one of us will come back alive.

After a while I saw him running in one of the streets, without hesitation I landed in front of him giving him a scowl.

"You won't give up won't you? Don't you see it's hopeless? I arleady won even if you were to imprison me dozens if not hundred of ponies will have died today."

"No they won't they only been ate a few minutes ago it take a lot more time than that for a pony to be rid of magic."

"I don't see your point will you try to get the magic out of me? You won't get the magic that is rightfully mine!"

"Why bother extract the magic out of you when I can simply kill you and be over with it?" Titiritero looked at me blankly before he began to laugh.

"Ahahahahaha! A pony killing somepony else don't make me laugh, ponies don't have it in them to actually kill anyone you won't fool me with your tough act."

I charged at him and send spikes of ice in his direction but he dodged them easily. I tried to hit him but he caught my leg and without warning bite it. "Ahhh!" I screamed in pain as he began to suck my blood after a few seconds I kick him away from me.

Titiritero licked his lips. "Pony blood is delicious but I'm sure your elementalist magic will be even better."

In a rage I sent him two spiritual orbs that hit him and make him fall on the ground. But he soon recovered and produced a blood red orb. I was too slow to dodge it and was sent on the ground barely conscious.

"How does it feel to be beat be your own blood?" I didn't responded I was barely able to hear him, Was that really how it end? Killed by that parasite?

"It's been fun filly but now it's time to die! I curse you!" A wave of black magic was about to hit me but something unexpected happened.

"Nooo!" Before I could understand what was happening a pony jump in front of me and took the hit for me. The pony fell after taking the hit and I was shocked to see who it was.

"G-Golden Pie?"

"W-Winter Sweet Tooth told me e-everything I'm sorry I judge, I love you... Winter..." I was filled with joy as she said those words. But then she closed her eyes and stay there unmoving

No it couldn't finish like this! Not after she just accept me for who I was! I began to sob pitifully as I tried to shake her to wake her up but it did nothing.

"Stupid Earth Pony she made a waste of my magic!" Titiritero screamed with a scowl.

At that moment something snap inside of me I looked at Titiritero and began to growl furiously. "YOU'RE DEAD YOU BUCKING SICK FREAK OF NATURE!"

Without thinking I leap at him and began to punch him again and again but after a few hits the vampire kick me off him. I tried to charge at him again but he hit my legs and made me fall before throwing a spiritual orb at me.

I was about to charge at him again but something stop me. 'Stop Winter your anger will only lead to your death'

I can't let him go away with this!

'Oh trust me he won't but you need to calm down the thing that was missing for me to help you is almost there just think of the moments before Golden Pie closed her eyes'

Why would she want me to focus on this on a moment like this? Nevertheless I did as she said and focus on the last thing Golden Pie said. I was filled with joy and love and I was able to love myself for the briefest of moments since the time I began to sleep around and apparently it was enough.

Something appeared around my neck it was a necklace but attached to it was a black skull appearing to be made of gemstone.

'This is a special finisher made to only destroy the magic of an undead it won't affect the magic Titiritero ate'

That all? She made me stop my assault for this?

I saw Titiritero eyes widdened in horror as he saw the necklace I wore. "No it can't be..."

"Indeed it is this is the same finisher you're thinking off I killed your race with this and today it will finish the job." I realised I was the one talking yet it felt like somepony else was using my mouth, panic began to rise and my heart began to beat faster.

'Don't worry Winter it's just me, we synchronised our soul together all the experience as a Dreamer is now your for this battle but this battle only I won't be able to help you like this in the future but it was my duty to finish him off let slay him together.'

In a panic Titiritero threw another blood red orb at us but we stood still without worry, the orb touch us but did nothing but pass through us as my body was turned to water. "Is this all you got?" We began to walk calmly in direction of Titiritero he threw orb after orb at us but like the first one it pass armlessly through us.

When we were close enough Titiritero hit us with his hooves and made our head explode in a mess of liquid only to be immediatly reformed to it original appearance. We sent an wave of water that send him collid with the wall.

We looked down at him as he looked at us with terror. "Please spare me!"

We took a thoughtful expression for a second before looking back at him. "No." We summoned a spike of ice and plant it in his heart. His body exploded with all the colors of the rainbow as all the magic he had suck was liberated. The magic of Muerto Titiritero entered the black finisher and came to explode in the air. And with that the race of the vamponies became exctinct for good.

- - - - -

I didnt know when I lost consciousness but I woke up in Ponyville hospital. I let out a huge yawn that woke up my sister and my mom that were sleeping in front of my bed. "Winter you're finally awake thank goodness!"

"How long was I out?"

"About three days." T-Three days?!

Then I remembered everything that happened. "Golden Pie..."

Meek Sky looked at me with concerned as she saw tear forming in my eyes. But she knew I was stubborn and wouldn't talk about it instead she said. "Thank you for saving Leaf Winter I don't want to think what that monster would have done to him. By the way Golden Pie asked for you but you were asleep if you want to see her she's in the next room."

My eyes widden in surprise. "She survived?! But I through...."

Fluttershy shook her head. "She hurted her head when she fell down but apart from that she should be able to leave the hospital very soon."

My eyes watered and I couldn't help but sobbed as all the emotion I had bottled up came crashing down. My sister and mom didn't question it and simply hug me reassuringly. Today end one of the greatest challenge Ponyville ever face but unknowingly to me the next challenge would put the ballance of all the multiverse to the test.

- - - - -

Gaia scowl impatiently. "Where is Titiritero? We were suppose to do a meeting and he's still not here."

Her rant was interupted when a human came to see her. "Miss Grim Reaper we have report that Muerto Titiritero and his army of ghouls are dead."

"What? Who killed him he was suppose to become an elite!"

"We don't know but we think he was killed by one of the elementalistes you warn him about and his ghouls all died when Luna raise the sun right after your speech sent to the multiverse."

"Damn, I through Harmony wanted to make of Equestria a paradise where violence doesn't exist so why do these ponies are such a torn in my side?!" She exclaimed in frustration then she took a breath.

"It doesn't matter Titiritero was just a replacement anyway we can do better than him let's see if this Alexander is still willing to work with us, the ponies didn't finish him off last time. "

"Are you sure you want to have another person from Equis to help us? They seem to be always beaten by the ponies."

"I want to have someone from this world because I don't have a vaste knowledge of it, Harmony is obsessed with Equis and I want to know why." Then she turned back at the messenger.

"Okay go tell everyone that the meeting will begin without the vampire. We can't let his death be in the way of the revival of Oasis."

The messenger saluted. "Yes ma'am!"

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: The hippogriff half griffin half pony are a rare sight outside of their homeland. Due to the fear ponies naturally have of predator it is rare a pony and a griffin will marry, rare but not unheard of. The hippogriffs have their own province in Griffonia and dream of becoming the dominant race of the country but due to their small numbers they didn't get a lot of chances to demonstrate their power to the griffins.

PreviousChapters Next