• Published 27th Apr 2013
  • 1,089 Views, 17 Comments

A Good Share of Lives - Sea Pony



This is the life of Winter Song a young water elementalist who will do everything to protect her family from every evil forces that dare threathen them and Equestria

  • ...
8
 17
 1,089

PreviousChapters Next
The Prench Teacher

``Mom!`` A orange Pegasus cried in horror as she saw the destroyed house. She ran to the debris of the cottage desperatly trying to dig under the house to find her mother hopefully in one piece. Scootaloo ears peark up as she heard the sound of grocery bags hitting the dirt road behind her.

She spun around to see her mother safe and well with her mouth agap at the scene. ``I left for one hour the time to do the grocery and my house is destroy?! I through you stop to do your crusades for your cutie mark after you gain it!``

``I didn’t do this! Somepony attack the town a few minutes ago! I think it’s was this vampony dude, knight Phoebe gave him a good scare! Anyway I’m just happy you’re alright.`` The Pegasus gallop to her mother and gave her a tight hug.

Bonbon smile at her daughter before gently returning the hug, but then she look at her demolish house. ``I’m alright but I have nowhere to go now.`` She frown.

``Don’t worry about that mom! You can come to my mansion.`` The teenager said eagerly. ``I will also finally be able to present you to Leaf.``

``Wait who is Leaf?`` Bonbon raise a eyebrow curiously.

``Oh boy where do I begin? Let just say that he’s related to Night.`` Bonbon eyes widden instantly at the new.

``You’re taking care of a changeling?!`` Scootaloo put her hooves on her sensitive ears as her mother scream. Well maybe inviting her mom to her mansion wouldn’t be that simple after all.

- - - - - -

Golden Pie stood mouth agap before the Canterlot castle, after the attack on Ponyville princess Twilight had telephone to the princess. Aparently the connection to internet and to the phones began to work once again since Discord powers are slowly fading away.

Celestia immediatly accept the invitation and all of us was invite to the castle. Even me and Meek Sky for once, Golden Pie immediatly volunter to join us not wanting to miss the opurtunity to be part of an adventure with her foalhood heroes.

When she saw the castle Golden was in awe she probably never saw something as impressive since Soarin renouce to his fame for a more peacefull life once he was married to Carrot Top. I gasp as I saw a slender Unicorn greeting us at the castle.

I gain a huge grin as I gallop in direction of Fleur de Lis my old Equestrian teacher, she herself ran to me. When we were face to face we greet each other like we use to in the time.

``Moonlight! Moonlight!`` We said at the same time as we stamp on the ground, then we drop on our hind legs as we put our forehooves in front of our eyes. ``Firefly awake! Make a wish.`` We said the second part by putting a hoof on our heart. ``And do a little shake!`` We finish be shaking our flanks before we burst in a giggling fit.

Behind us Twilight gain a nostalgic smile at our display, while Golden tried to not laugh at the little dance.``Fleur! I through the Moon Fangs had capture you!`` She nod grimly remembering about that before gaining a smile.

``They did but the knight Phoebe save me.`` She said before she began to retell what Phoebe had said happened back in Ponyville.

- - - - - -

Two hours ago

Phoebe kick the last ghoul before it’s explode in ashes, on her side Nightmare Moon had also kill all the ghouls that dare attack her. ``Stupid anoying vampony I knew Discord shouldn’t have freed this annoying bastard!`` The mare of the moon said bitterly.

The pony look at Phoebe and saw that she had a knife pointed at her. ``I know I’m focuse on killing the vampires, but since a wanted criminal is in front of me, I will not let you escape so easily!`` The high elf took a defensive stance.

``Isn’t it cute, The little goddess want to fight with me. Sorry to disappoint you but I have nothing against you for now and I have better things to do than fight you.`` With that her horn glow before she disapear in a flash of magic.

Phoebe quickly ran to the spot where she was standing and produce a orb of light. It’s wasn’t long before the ball of light turn to midnight blue. Phoebe produce her wings and took off in direction of the last source of magic coming from the mare.

She heard loud hoofsteps bellow her and saw the white mare galloping. The knight let her wings fade away before she land in face of Nightmare Moon with a tump. The draconic eyes of the mare widden before the goddess kick her right on the muzzle.

The mare of the moon snarl and shoot magic beams at the stupid knight. When she was far away enough the Unicorn levitate a blue gem out of her saddlebag. ``You could simply walk away let me prepare a plan to kill Titiritero, but no! Miss had to respect her little code of honor and try to stop me!

You will pay for that, at the opposite of you I had planed this sort of encounter since the begining.`` She grin and threw the gem on the ground. A midnight magical aura encircled the gem before a small changeling appear in the middle of the street.

The changeling had a green floating gem above his head with the logo of the Moon Fangs on it. ``What can I do for you mistress Nighmtare Moon?`` The player said bowing before her guild leader.

``I need to have the body you train so long for me to have.`` When she began her guild the mare had order this player to level up the fastess way possible by pointing every major quests of the game. The changeling was now level 45 only 15 level before she attained the maximum level of the game.

The Unicorn put her hoof on the player before a dark mist envelope the player body. Fleur de Lis scream in pain as the mist left her body. When all the magic had left the prench mare fell on the floor unconsious.

The changeling was enveloped in a green fire before it took the original for of Nightmare Moon. ``Ah! It’s so good to finally have this appearance once again.`` Phoebe glare at the fake alicorn.

``Even if you look like your former self you’re not as powerfull!`` The goddess point out, the dark mare only smirk.

``Maybe I’m not powerfull enough but you can’t simply attack me right now.`` She said chuckling.

``And why is that, I don’t see anything that stoping me!`` She said bringing two knives in each hands. Nightmare Moon respond by levitating Fleur beside her. Then she lift a hoof showing a crystal in the form of a human skull.

``A finisher?! What are you doing with this!?`` Phoebe said instantly in shock.

``I have my ways, now you let me go or this innocent mare die permanantly.`` She made her horn glowed menacingly to emphasis her point.

Phoebe grit her teeths and close her eyes before she let her weapons fall on the ground. The mare of the moon smirk and threw Fleur at the knight, knocking her off the ground, before she cast a second teleportation spell.

Fleur de Lis groan in pain before Phoebe lift her. ``I should go to Canterlot to see if her magic did some damage to your body or worse to your spark.`` She said looking at the unconsious mare before taking off with her spiritual wings.

- - - - - -

Present

``And that why I’m in Canterlot, the princesses didn’t find anything apart from a few residue of magic. But they want me to stay a few days to be sure nothing really happen.`` She sigh, she would really like to be able to see Leaf right now.

``Don’t worry you will be able to see your family soon enough.`` Fleur ears perk up at the stranger voice before she came face with the princess of the night. ``We’re pretty sure you have nothing dangerous on you, but we want to be sure.`` She then glare at me.

``Young Winter don’t think I forgot our last encounter when you pranked me.`` I gulp hard as she continue to glare, I felt even more threatened when she gain a grin. ``I will get you back when you will expect me the less`` She cackle, everypony gave her a worried look, as if she was going to transform back into Nightmare Moon at any second. ``Now let’s go in the meeting room, everypony else is waiting on us.``

Luna turn around and trot back inside of the castle. I scretch my wings before taking off, it’s been a while since I didn’t flew, my wings really need some action. ``Winter don’t go too quick! You will hurt somepony!`` I groan and slow down at the worried voice of mom.

As I arrive at the door of the conference I lazily flap my wings waiting for the others to come. It’s must be really be boring to be a Earth pony or a Unicorn how do they handle being grounded at every seconds of their lifes? I can’t imagine how horrible it would be to not being able to fly.

Finally we enter in the meeting room, inside there was three set of stands made of wood full of ponies we all knew, like the Doctor with his companions Ditzy and Dinky Doo, Brew Blade, Sonata, Soft Paw, Star Swirl, etc.

On the middle of the room was a large rond table, sit around it was three of the five alicorns. The bearers of harmony and Luna all took one chair on the table, Fluttershy told us to go sit with Fleur in on of the stand. I should have guess they wouldn’t let me go in the table.

Celestia was the one that began to talk first, no big surprise her. ``As we all know Titiritero attacked Ponyville a few hours ago.`` The meeting instantly was filled with angry voice cursing the actions of the vampony.

Celestia raise a hoof to silence them. ``We are here to discuss our next course of action, it’s clear that we can’t simply let this threat in the wild. For the time being all our force who was fixed to recuperate the elements will be used to hunt down Muerto Titiritero.``

``Yes! We need to kill this freak right now!`` Sonata scream in the crowd the ponies all shout in agreement Celestia silence them once again.

``We will not only attack for vengeance of the attack on both Ponyville and Manehattan, as we know something happen to Discord a month ago his power are slowly fading away and we will have to do something I never through in all my years I would do.`` She sigh the room went silent waiting eagerly for her next words,``We will have to save Discord.``

``What?! He’s the one that start all of this, I will not fight to save this monster!`` The only zebra in the room scream questioning if she had place her loyalty at the good place.

``I know nopony want to help him, but if we do nothing his magic will fade away and when this floating country will fall, enormous damages will be made and many lifes could be lost.``

``So what if lifes are lost? I admit it will be painfull but as long as soul catchers aren’t involve we should be able to reform new bodies once we die.`` Star Swirl the bearded state.

From where I was sitting I could clearly see that Celestia was becoming irritated with all the interuptions. ``I know that they will come back, but I will not let my subject being harmed just because it will not permanetly kill them. And even if we don’t die, if the country was to crash, a lot of my citizens would lost their homes and would want to quit Equestria for another world. I’m sure a lot of them are arleady waiting for this shield to break so they can quit this country for another.``

``Now we can begin to discuss how we will take care of the vampony.`` Surprisingly the first one to raise a hoof was mom. ``Yes miss Fluttershy?``

``I know this have nothing to do with the case, but I just wanted to announce that after this mission is over, me and my daughters will quit Ponyville.``

``WHAT!?`` Me and Rainbow Dash scream in shock in direction of the element of kindness.

Author's Note:

Fact of the day: I like ponies

PreviousChapters Next