• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 9,610 Views, 70 Comments

The Princess Who Ate Ponyville - Breathless



Everypony knows that Princess Celestia loves Equestria and all of the ponies who live there, under her rule, but sometimes she expresses that love in unusual, scary ways.

  • ...
38
 70
 9,610
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

Fimfiction ate your spacing, man- I'd recommend going back and separating out all the paragraphs.

Beyond that, great work!

IS there an actual threat or is Celestia nommin' for the sake of nommin'?

Guess Celestia didn’t eat Trixie as soon as I thought she would.

3525286 Fair enough. I like the idea of vorish gluttony either way.

...Dafuq!?

The Anal vore and unbirth were aweome, but you could have left out that part in the middle withe the guard and the cake.
It was significantly tengential and unnecessary.

Comment posted by Taco Belle deleted Sep 30th, 2023
Comment posted by Taco Belle deleted Sep 30th, 2023

3526444
Hopefully this won't be true by the time the story ends. I've got my hooves crossed. :twilightsheepish:

Very interesting chapter. It really gives a little background to the story while continuing the plot. And a thumbs up for showing Celestia's cake addiction!
So it seems that the spell makes the bodies of the ponies disappear, and stores their souls in the body of Celestia, and they're also put into stasis until they're regenerated by Celestia. The ponies also seem to give Celestia a continuous amount of energy like love does for changelings. And since Spike was the first one Celestia swallowed, I'm guessing the spell isn't limited to just ponies. Am I right?
I also like how Celestia's thinking of swallowing Luna!

Really great to see another chapter by the way!

I also love the anal vore and unbirthing, though I'm more of a fan of normal vore AKA oral vore. Can't wait to see what Celestia does next!:trollestia:

3527384
Since she also swallowed Zecora in this chapter, you are correct!

3524892

Of course there's a threat.

She may be lying about the Smooze, but there is clearly an out break of something that is not necessary fatal, and also there is probably a cure for it. Which is too expensive. So as not to upset her subjects with unnecessary use of tax money, she just ate them instead.

See, :moustache: Logic

If more people used it the world would be better for it

3523564
Hey, I just fixed the spacing issue and edited some of the first chapter, too.

Comment posted by Oberstleutnant Edwards deleted Dec 17th, 2013

So, are the citizens of Ponyville still alive in Celestia's belly, and will they ever be freed?

Oh hey, this updated.

I'm just waiting for Celestia's spell to wear off and for her to reach her TRUE size...

I also want to hear the story behind Trixie's eating contest.

3717505
Sorry I couldn't give you your answer sooner, but it is coming, I promise.

i dont kno what to say about this not sure if im disturbed or very intrested in this but in all i like this very much and earned a fav from me:yay:

Author.
You haven't touched FiMFiction at all for 23 weeks.

Did you leave the fandom and/or die?
I have the distinct feeling you did, and this rather good vorefic will remain incomplete forever.

4752755 4995973
Sorry to keep everypony waiting. I've had a tough time lately and I gave up on this project for a while. I'm ready to try again now. Just edited and touched up the two finished chapters and I'll be resuming work on the third.

I'm curious to know where this is heading. Celestia is eating ponies to save them? Save them from what? And, if they're still alive, what's keeping them alive? Sorry for the twenty questions, this story is really making me want to know what happens next. lol. Points for the content in chapter two. :pinkiehappy: :rainbowlaugh:

There needs to be a dead stories group called the Mausoleum (A fancy crypt) so that people can see if a story they've liked and are waiting for has been abandoned.

When this group comes to be I'm adding this story because it hasn't updated in over two years.

It's sad that I've just finished this, and found out an update will never come.

And I thought the TCB!Verse slaughtered the character's personalities

This story has too many plotholes ta be enjoyable.
Even fer a fetish story, it makes no real attempt at explaining anything and flops about with no acknowledgement of previous happenings.

Can you do more please

A shame this never continued. Celestia's needless devouring of Ponyville, as well as the overall conflict, deserved further exploration. The devouring, on the other hand, could have really used more work.

Comment posted by Imunknown deleted Jul 24th, 2017

I... am confused... did Celestia turn evil and devour all of Ponyville or are they all ok? I'm completely lost. I know she ate them, but did she digest them?

Login or register to comment