• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 4,534 Views, 112 Comments

A Certain Romance - ScousePone



No longer able to handle the stress of being a Wonderbolt, Soarin goes on a break and heads to Ponyville. While he's there, he comes across Rainbow Dash at a party and the two start to become more fascinated with each other. ANTHRO.

Comments ( 50 )

endd?? reader demans sequal

2639745 Maybe a little later on down the line!

end? :fluttercry: . OH I got an idea make a sequal :rainbowwild:

2640693 There's a few stories I want to write first. After those, a sequel is a possibility.

Yey! A possible sequel after stories!:pinkiehappy:

*squee* :pinkiehappy: I love this story!

2696620 Nope, that would be the first guess though!

Comment posted by ScousePone deleted Jun 16th, 2013

Awww, that was a cute story. Well done, mate.

2743144 Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Also, I'll make those edits. I had the habit of typing "Soaring" frequently and must've missed one of the mistakes.

Do you mind if I make a sequel to this?

2758726 Sorry, but I actually do mind. I'm not one to let others do a sequel to my work. You could make your story about Soarin and Dash after they've been in a relationship, but I'd prefer to not have it relate to this. I'm a bit protective over my writing, sorry. I do really appreciate you asking though!

I've read this story for like 3 times already! Never get tired of it though! It's a great and awesome story!!!!!!! You should really make a sequel.

2763432 A few have been asking me to do a sequel. There's a few stories I want to do first and then I might end up writing a sequel.

I understand! Do whatever suits you!

Best story EVER!!! It's more like 20% Awesomeness!!

2884583 Thank you for such an awesome comment!

Not gonna lie, I was hesitant about this when I saw the "sex" tag but I pushed through and I'm glad I did, it got a bit full on here and there but it was really nicely written, it never got too over the top and it's gotten me wanting more...:facehoof: a sequel I mean :twilightsheepish: awesome story! :pinkiehappy:

Why are all anthro clopfic's?

2930368 I like anthro better

2931468 But why are they all clopfics

2933347 Because I like clop

Squeee!:pinkiehappy: This story is soooo cute!

Judging from the comments this looks like a good story, I want to read it but I have trouble with non lesbian Rainbow Dash. Anthro also isn't my thing, but I'll give it a like due to the clear amount of effort and good thought that clearly went into it.

3422301 I have to say... you just made my day.:twilightsmile:

God damn it. I have to read this just because of the name

3423285 You got the reference? I'll be so happy if you did.

3424827Artic Monkeys? That song is awesome

3427657 You got it! Easily one of my favorite songs by them

3427866 All of the chapters are also named after songs

great job! maybe you can create a sequel

3566208 Glad you enjoyed it!

Not a bad story at all. It had its cute moments as well as its steamy ones. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the anthro, it turned out pretty good. I'll be looking forward to reading more by you in the future. Keep up the great writing!

~SolidFire

3670135

Well yeah, But I don't want to be skewered.

3867461 Ah, but Soarin points out her mistake!

I don't know about you, but that ending just SCREAMS sequel to me. Whaddaya say, pal?
i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prometheus-sequel-on-the-way__oPt.jpg

Awesome story! I loved it so much! The way Soarin was with Dash was just totally adorable and sweet. I hope you make a sequel soon. I would love to see how you plan out their love life.

soooo sweet:rainbowkiss:good job loved it:rainbowkiss:

7474309 you shuld really make a sequal to this story its soo goood readers demands it

Make a sequel!!! It would work out great!

Can you make a sequel :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment