• Published 4th Apr 2013
  • 2,673 Views, 99 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Gaia Prevails - John Colt



The Wastelands! Where everyone is his special kind of crazy. I can, however, claim that I'm special! Nightmare freaking Moon wants me to be her new host. Umm... fun stuff...

  • ...
12
 99
 2,673

AN: Explaination & Rewrite coming

First of all: sorry for showing no signs of live in forever
Around christmas I wanted to take a small break to get my issues in order, but failed miserably, after that I just couldn't bring up motivation to continue as I have left off with a quite bitter taste of having fucked up my last few chapters and more than one of the characters which had sounded so good in my head...

After that I got hospitalized for 4 fucking months

To be honest I was kinda ashamed to show my face back here after more than half a year but I saw one or the other new watcher, which made me happy.
I got some experience and I believe I'm a better person now, (definetly a better author, I tried to reread GP and the writing style sucked bad.)
So I'd like to announce that I'm gonna rewrite Gaia Prevails. I want to push on the topics that I think are more valuable to the story.

Hope you're not gonna lynch me ^^"
JC

Comments ( 18 )

Hey!

First things first, glad you are here and alive and all that. Hospitals sucks.

Second, I'm glad we're getting rewrite but can you possibly make it new fic, or new chapters (Chapter 1, Chapter 1 Rewritten, Chapter 2, etc...) . I don't want to lose "old GP", even if new one would be better. Glad to have you back tho, welcome to the land of world creators!

Welcome back! :pinkiehappy:

4937125
I planned on making it a new story

Welcome back, and sucks to hear after the fact about the hospitalization. Hope the rewrite goes well.

How does one survive on hospital food for months? :rainbowhuh: Two and a half days & I was done. Not to mention bored. Very bored. That my right hand wasn't useful was a factor in boredom.

Rewrite?! i admit I just started on this a few day ago, so please don't remove the old version no matter what, maybe post it as a new story? Or just move the old story to Google doc.

I would say the story's good enough as it is, I can't even imagine how awesome the rewrite will be.

Have you rewritten it yet?

My lynching gear is prepared you know....

6069959
I'd totally deserve it tho...

6898016 Took ya long enough... :)

6922741
glad to see people still interested

6925381
Oh yes, FOE:GP was pretty good, I can understand feeling the need to rewrite a story. More! Please?

I respect that I mean you have a awesome story if you yourself think you can do better then go for it. I'm sorry to here you were hospitalised I hate hospitals so I hope it wasn't to bad. Can't wait for the re-write stay awsom

I found this story maybe a week a go and have just gotten to this point. Very disappointed that it's ended like this but Very excited about a rewrite. Has this been started or finished maybe? Very glad that you are okay, I know what it's like to be in the hospital for a while. Please write this story, I have enjoyed it very much!

Can't wait for the rewrite! :D Eagerly awaited!

Hope you come back to this and do the rewrite, seems very interesting

Login or register to comment