• Published 16th Mar 2013
  • 1,856 Views, 102 Comments

The Strange Cases of Twilight Sparkle - DrakoGlyph



Becoming a princess is hard enough on any alicorn, but when strange things start happening in Twilight's life, Princess Celestia tasks her with researching the events!

  • ...
3
 102
 1,856

The Aftermath

Discord awoke in another cold sweat. Ever since that meeting with Twilight three weeks ago he couldn’t get any sleep, every time he would close his eyes, he would see images of Fluttershy becoming a little too cozy with her animal friends. His mind was fraying and his focus was gone.

Back in the Great Hall Celestia and Luna snickered. “So I take it the enforcing of Rule 35 is going well, Luna,” Celestia said.

“Very well if you ask me, sister.”

“Then it’s time that we take this book and be rid of it for all eternity,” Celestia said, levitating Cadence’s duplicate in the air and sending it up in flames. “May no princess have to endure that kind of pain again.”

Author's Note:

Thank you all those who liked and favorited this story through it's long life. This has been a blast to write, and I look forward to the next story. Stay tuned to my profile and follow me. I have great plans for other stories and a follow is always appreciated. But what I appreciate even more is a comment letting me know how you liked the story--you can never improve if people never tell you what you did wrong.

Hope you all had as much fun as I did with this one. Perhaps some day I'll come back and add the rest of the cases, but for now, this is ended.

~DrakoGlyph
2/21/2014

Comments ( 7 )

Sadly however, Our internet leaked over to Equestria A hundred years later meaning the Inhabitants had no guide book to help them understand this strange phenomenon.

3981262 That's assuming that neither Discord nor Twilight remember the rules.

Then again, the rules are posted on the internet to begin with, with a little research, Twilight would find them again.

4042182 '
Yeah... I totally did that on purpose. :derpytongue2:

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I just did a review of the fic for the Pleasant Commontator and Review Group here

4268619
Awesome, thanks!

4290450

you're welcome, and thanks for a good and funny read

4899129 Again, show me Japan, Scotland, or some other country.
I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud about it, but I wrote the story as a joke. It's not supposed to be taken so seriously.

Login or register to comment