• Published 16th Mar 2013
  • 1,857 Views, 102 Comments

The Strange Cases of Twilight Sparkle - DrakoGlyph



Becoming a princess is hard enough on any alicorn, but when strange things start happening in Twilight's life, Princess Celestia tasks her with researching the events!

  • ...
3
 102
 1,857

Case 43

Twilight groaned. How could I do that to Rainbow? she thought as she glared at her reflection in the mirror. Something is wrong with me! She started panicking. What if she couldn’t handle the responsibilities of being an Alicorn? What if she collapsed under the pressures of princesshood? Could she really handle spreading her learning of friendship?

She started prancing in place, and the sound of her hooves hitting the floor was enough to alert Owlowiscious, who hooted loudly as he flew up the stairs.

“Owlowiscious,” Twilight said in a panic, “I don’t know what I’m going to do… something’s going wrong with me, and I can’t control myself!” She gave a quick pace around the upstairs to the library before hearing a knock at the door.

“Who could that be?” she said, trotting downstairs, trying to calm down the panic that was welling up inside her. She opened the door and found none other than Fluttershy.

“Hi, Twilight. I was wondering if I could have a moment, I mean, if you’re not busy.” She gave a smile at the princess. There was something so pure and beautiful about her. Twilight felt that she needed to corrupt it.

She didn’t know why, but she figured it would be satisfying. And she had just the perfect plan to do so.

“Sure, I was wondering if you could help me with something…” Twilight put her wings stiffly in the air. “I’ve sorta been getting these… pomf moments.”

“Oh, Twilight,” Fluttershy said, quickly getting in the Library and shutting the door. “That’s perfectly natural, but you shouldn’t show that off to everypony so freely.”

“I can’t control myself,” Twilight lied. She was being controlled by some unknown urge.

“Well, I can help you get this one under control, but you have to listen to everything I say, okay Twilight?”

“Anything,” Twilight said, with fake desperation in her voice, and a bit of something more alluring.

“Well, what I normally do,” she said, looking around at the various places in the library. Twilight hoped she was looking for a place to get down to business. And Twilight already had a pet. Twilight’s mind raced as she thought of all the very inappropriate things she was going to do with her guest. Her mouth began watering, and she could feel her wings stiffen for real. Fluttershy found a quiet corner in the library and planted her plot in it.

“What do you normally do?” Twilight asked, anxious to taint the innocence of her friend. The compulsion was growing stronger.

“This,” she said, just sitting there.

Twilight was dumbfounded. Fluttershy wasn’t doing anything but sit there.

“You sit there,” Twilight said, fairly disappointed. “You sit there and do nothing.”

“Well, actually, I’m only in a first stage of hiding, where I’m just in a house. There’s quite an art to hiding, and I still haven’t figured out how to hide from Rainbow Dash.” She thought about the day before last, then added, “Or you.”

This was getting nowhere. How could she seriously be this innocent? Twilight wanted to take that purity and break it so hard. But why?

“Are you sure you don’t want to take a more direct approach?” Twilight asked, prompting the next course of action.

“Well, I suppose we could play a game of Parcheesi or chess to pass the time, but I generally just sit in my cottage.”

This was not at all what Twilight had expected.

“What about when you’re with Rainbow Dash? What do you do when this happens around her?”

“When it happens around Rainbow Dash? It doesn’t really happen around her.”

She was getting nowhere with this line of questioning. She would need to advance her plan some other way. She trotted up to Fluttershy, and began to caress her friend.

“Twilight? What are you doing?” Twilight’s hoof, under it’s own accord was migrating from Fluttershy’s shoulder, down across her back, to the fluffy posterior that she sat on. “Twilight!” she yelled, well, said in a normal voice compared to other ponies, dashing over to the center of the room. “I don’t understand what’s going on with you! First, you teleport me to Rainbow’s house, then you start doing this!” The look on Fluttershy’s face said it all, and Twilight snapped out of her strange behavior. She shook her head and ran upstairs.

The sound of Fluttershy exiting softly was the only cue for her to descend the stairs again to grab her notebook.

Case 43:

I was visited by Fluttershy today after the fiasco at Rainbow’s house. I was compelled by some strange urge to try and take her innocence from her, but she was simply too innocent, and her innocence snapped me out of my compulsions. I’m not sure what’s going on.

But I think I may have lost another Element of Harmony.

I’m going to make a royal apology, but first I need to draft it a few times.

Sincerely Your Faithful Student,

Princess Twilight Sparkle