• Published 11th Mar 2013
  • 16,922 Views, 287 Comments

Burning Up - HAHAHAHAHA_no



Once a sex-crazed alicorn is unleashed upon Ponyville, Twilight and Luna must save the town before it becomes completely corrupted by her power.

Comments ( 52 )

*Smirk*
DARING DO AND
(Her totally NOT foe yay*Rolls eyes*)
mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-3464396-1-temporary_ceasefire_by_shadobabe-d8gan3z.png
(Yeah right...)
ALLY AHUIZOTL AND HIS HENCHCATS TO THE RESCUE!

5907248
I believe you posted in the wrong place dude.

“Mistress, please law on the couch.”

====================

“Well, somehow I don't see ponies using an army of cats against me.”

^Then suddenly... Ahuizotl :facehoof:

Just....no...I made it this far...I just can't continue...great story but....I just can't

5907460
Srsly? That's where the line is with you? It wasn't when she tricked Rainbow Dash and raped her? When she tied Rainbow Dash up and whipped her? When she gave Rainbow Dash a dick so she could rape Fluttershy? When she mutilated Rainbow Dash for disobeying her? When she had a threeway with Fluttershy who had a dick, and Zecora and made them bathe in their fluids? When she poisoned the whole town with her sperm? This is where the line is drawn? With rough straight sex?

Okay, to each their own, it's just...weird...in context.

5907248
5907457

OOOOooooooOoooOoooOoOohhhh, that's what you meant. He had a gang of cats in that one episode.

You're not gonna make us wait a year or so for the next chapter, are you?

5907492 well it's more I read through but my mind was out too lunch by the end of Rainbow's little arc. I will still read it but mentally...i was out to lunch after chapter 3

5907856
I have no idea what that means, but you can do whatever you want.

5907764
Considering I posted two chapters in one month I would saaaaaaayyyyyyy...."no."

“Well, somehow I don't see ponies using an army of cats against me.”

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?:pinkiecrazy:

5910072
You know honestly that was more of a joke than anything else. I'm kind of surprised that everyone's taking it so seriously.

5902757 Erf, sorry if it was badly worded. What I was saying was that you do seem a bit like a "hot air" person. If that makes sense. Like, you wouldn't be telling people to just "enjoy the porn" if ex: This fic was role reversed, and about a male that for 6 chapters, exclusively used a magical pussy to fuck ponies, never using their penis. (up until the 7'th upcoming chapter)

So in other words, it feels a bit like you're only defending it with that, because it's your fetish. And wouldn't be doing so, if the content was the opposite. But heck, I might be wrong. And you might be all up for a equally "for the lulz" role reversed fic. And/or would think their fic works equally well if r63'd. Only bringing it up as I've disproved over 60 people using just that argument alone. (or any of the similar ones) Proving that far from all that claim to just "enjoy the porn" actually do so :P

5912521
Look dude, I'm going to post one more time and then I'm done with this.

First, what I'm saying has nothing to do with defending a fetish. It has everything to do with the fact that I hate it when people argue over porn. When someone says they don't like a food people don't go ballistic about it. If I like broccoli and you like celery you wouldn't go on about how celery is just broccoli in disguise and I should just say I like celery would you? This is kind of what you are saying when you argue that futanari should be just gay dudes. Futanari is a fetish. It's the idea that a female has a male part and changes the way she is because she likes it so much. It has to do with transformation and corruption. People somehow see fit to argue over fetishes. I would complain about the same thing in a story where the roles were reversed and it would have nothing to do with whether I like the fetish or not. I just hate it when people argue about porn. It's stupid and useless. People like what they like and bitching about isn't going to change anything. If I didn't like what was happening in a story I simply wouldn't read it.

The reason Fylo uses her dick and not her vagina so much has to do with her idea of domination and submission. Letting someone into her is an act of submission in her mind, something she doesn't allow. Chapter 7 is up (although no one seems to have noticed), but I didn't get to her dominating someone with her vagina as each chapter is around 5,000 words. It will be chapter 8 where she uses it. This is because of her views on sex. It has less to do with me and more to do with Fylo. She will use it next chapter and again at the end of the story. It's actually part of her personality. Who would she be willing to trust to have enter her there? She would be at their mercy, underneath them and acting as a submissive. It would have to be someone she implicitly trusts to not harm her. It's about her growing as a pony and realizing some things about herself. As sick as that is, that's how the story is going to work.

5910533
Maybe because defeating the alicorn of carnal pleasure and lust with an army of pussy is just waiting to happen? i mean, cmon :P

5912750
It is interesting how you use psychology in your fiction in those subtle ways, can i ask if there are any other subleties in the previous chapters that indicate certain personality traits, or anything else? this is surprisingly well thought out then in that case.

5912961
There certainly is. No one really noticed, but Fylo had brief thought about her past which will come into play at the end of the story. None of the characters I make are fully two-dimensional. Fylo has a reason and a purpose to what she is doing.

5912981
I honestly totally read over that, thinking it was some kind of filler then...
Oh well, time to reread the whole story then and pay TOTAL attention to every. single. detail.

5912750 Aight, can hopefully wrap it up in one reply.
The reason I act skeptical, as that I've had a shitton of people put up a "Don't argue over porn" or "It's just a preference" excuse, then prove they don't mean it for anything bar their fetish. Like when showed that almost all that promote genital mismatch (equine penises with porn vulva) that use something akin to "It's a preference/style", don't stand by that. As I've proven multiple times when it's turned around to equine vulva and human/human child penis, they flip their shit and demand it's "done properly", along with how retarded it is to use human anatomy on a horse, along with how it's zoophilia to use equine anatomy. Contradicting themselves in their own statement. (or rather, to them those are all "exceptions") So excuse me if I'm a bit brow quirking about this. I don't mind at all if you like celery and I like broccoli. But it's when those that demand that celery is the one true faith, and claim that everyone has to like it, and no-one is allowed to like broccoli I deadpan at. As it's been DOZENS of times people have demanded that I MUST like and respect their preference for futa, but that I'm not allowed to like female focused porn nor dislike futa, and that they won't respect my preference. Just because they're the majority. I respect those that respect others in turn. Not those that just demand it. But from what you've said. You do seem to come off in the actual rational corner.

As for the char in the story, going with your description, they do sound like the "guy with tits" archetype in most of the ways, as they almost exclusively identify with the stereotypical male standards, mainly male=dominance, female=submission. Seeing their masculinity as a strength, and their femininity as a weakness. Choosing to embrace their male identity over their female. I can get not wanting to get too "technical" about porn, but when throwing in certain aspects, such as just r63 (futa goes in that category at basically all sites), you still have to be aware that topic can be brought up. Like, if you'd ex: write a transgender story that was just "for the porn", you'd still have to be aware it could spark some discussion on that matter. And that said, like you described futa: It's essentially a female that becomes male. That's the entire fetish at it's base. It's a male with a feminine body. And a huge majority of futa are only about emphasizing how male they are. Using stereotypical tropes to further bring that point up. (like the male=dominance+big+selfish, female=submission+small+no self regard, and how any female that deviates from femininty is "corrupted", and how only males can be dominant/rape.)
->
It's actually a minority of futa that actually identifies as female or even "herm". I've spoken to a shitton of people, and a vast majority (~86 out of 100) claims their futa is male, or that they just call them female in order for it to "not be gay"... and one of those did it because they were too lazy to make two characters, so they just had a gender+species swap of their female with the same name. Can't recall any of the authors, but lots of artists does it too. Atryl, Dimwitdog, Mittsies, Anubrathecat (or whatever), Kevinsano, Xanthor, 3mangos, fisk and more admits that about all their futa are male. Heck, Atryl even states that they can't help if their fans are too stupid to have a standard and/or know better. (Like homophobes+anti-transgender such as thehorsesays, that demands that anything with breasts has to be called female, because otherwise it's gay and wrong.) It's kinda like much of the current movie/game industry, they just hurl out whatever, and it's a success because most people don't know shit. To quote Atryl again: Why would he want to put effort into his work, when he can do minimum effort, for maximum income? Just for example: Atryl can either spend 30 seconds on a slapdash pussy. Or have to put 30 minutes into a dick. Xantor takes around 2 minutes with a pussy, or 2-3 hours with a dick... now, they charge the same amount for both, what do you think they rather draw if they have the chance? Point being, futa is the #1 most common fetish for straight males. Yes, futa in themselves are generally male. But liking them doesn't make one gay. It's nothing different than imagining you are generic selfish guy #74 in a fic or pic. It's just another male to portray yourself as. And in pictures, it's also a great way to avoid getting completely ripped off by artists that are too lazy/incompetent to put effort into drawing females. Futa's to them are just a great way to make a quick buck, and to avoid having to learn how to draw anything other than males. Or in writings case: write anything other than males. (shesh, the number of times I've heard people try to reassure how straight they are by talking about how much they love cock, and how females disgust them... like, that just comes off as proof for the opposite...)

5920071
Okay dude. FUCKING STOP. No more. If you bring this up again or write another headache-inducing post I'm blocking you. No offense, but there are boards on the internet where you can discuss this shit AND IT IS NOT HERE. Just so you know:

A. I am bisexual. It doesn't matter to me what a futa dick means nor do I care that someone likes a particular art style or fetish. I don't bitch about what people like, and I don't want others to do it either.
B. I DON'T CARE. I will write what I want to write and that's it. If you don't like it, don't read it. I don't care about the psychology of having a futa dick, I just want my character to fuck with it.
C. STOP POSTING TREATISES, seriously. There is a reason people argue with you and it's because you are thinking too hard and talking too much. People don't want to dissect porn, they want to watch/read it. I don't like to come on people hard, but this is your last warning. Take it somewhere else.

I DEMAND MULTIPLE ENDINGS!!!

Tim has spoken.

5923450
How about alternate universes?

5924876
Stay tuned for the next chapter, I'll post a blog message after that about future content.

is this a twiluna fic or not?

5921827 Fair enough :P Will shortly wrap up on your request then.

A: Kinda what I try to bring across. Like, who gives a shit? It's a fetish! I can't get why people are so obsessed over emphasizing it.
B: If you say so. Do note me whenever you get around to including the opposite as well.
C: Thanks, actually didn't know of that word/term. And it's actually mainly because I poke a hole in their massive hypocritical double moral they pretend to not care about. But yes, the way too long size is a large factor too.

5935717 hm... I guess I'll pass then. I only read twiluna fics :P

5936886
Yeah, they're in a relationship, but it isn't really the focus yet. Even when it is the focus Fylo is just going to exploit it.

5972787

Yes:pinkiecrazy:

(just replace "trumpet" in the lyrics with "Fylo")

You might want to update the character tags

6028435
Why? I just haven't gotten to them yet.

6098521
Not twenty-seven months ago, when I made this comment! :raritywink:

6102038 Ah, man. I think you need'a take notice to the '89w ago' atop the text I wrote like a year and a half ago. Just like how cornflower blue used to be a color, size 100 (and any size above that really) was a thing. I think they changed it because a lot of comments would have unreasonably giant text.

6102720 I was on this back then...never really used the text size changer, but I was here......*goes and sits in a corner, thinking about my life* (adventure time reference.

6195818 There, there. No need for corner sitting, my friend :3

6098895 ugh...they should auto delete messages about tag updates when a tag is updated...

6196455 always a need. Always. Just not at the moment :p

Well, I certainly say like the story more than the clop (personal preferences and all that). I must say that I hate Fylo deeply (not in a Snips and Snails way, more like an Angel Bunny and Diamond Tiara sort of way. Love to hate if that makes any sense). Not that she's meant to be likeable. It seems that with each paragraph I read, the more I imagine one of my characters slaying her. That would be interesting, a being of carnal pleasure facing off against a being of purity. Oh well, speculation is speculation.

I do want to follow this story to the end, which is of course, a good thing. You said earlier in the comments that she has her reasons (I can't seem to find it again. People, stop making comments the size of research papers, I mean come on!). I'm very curious to find out what that is. I also wonder how Fylo will get it in the end (if at all).

Keep it up. I'll be reading.

Comment posted by doctorpie25 deleted Mar 17th, 2016

For some reason I sort of hope the next chapter is just an endless barrage of ponies wielding cats as weapons.

Really loving this story, I've loved it for a long time now. Any chance you plan to write more?

are you going to continue the story anythime soon?

Is this story dead??

Comment posted by Silver Malice deleted Apr 16th, 2016

6576735 “Well, somehow I don't see ponies using an army of cats against me.”

...We have no choice then...

7039594
Doggo, this story be dead as hell.

8240422
Apparently the author has moved on from MLP. A pity...

9007336
Oi bruv, lay off the necro-threading, eh?

9007773
Rude? Was just trying to tell you what happened.

Login or register to comment