• Published 27th Jan 2012
  • 13,528 Views, 217 Comments

A Lover's Choice - Crowley



You've been dating Lotus for a while now; are you ready to take your relationship a step further?

  • ...
26
 217
 13,528
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 120 )

i enjoyed the ending.
also you missed a you in this sentence "Tonight, you proved how faithful are to her, turning down the sultry advances of her sister."

I do have a massage fetish, actually. Nice work. Yay, I'm the good guy... Hope to see more.

> Implying we didn't already have a massage fetish.

164939
Thanks Slashe, fix'd!

Good thing I picked the good ending. That bad one is borderline depressing.

Still wanted an ending that ends in a three-way, but still a nice fic.

>Implying I didn't already know you were playing one of two games, "We share everything" or "The Test"

Actually a massage right about now would be lovely! My back is killing me, so to speak... :applejackunsure:
Loved the story as usual, but I don't think there's much of a need for me to say that :raritywink:
Waiting patiently for the next one :pinkiehappy:
-Glassed

165048 3 way would be awesome! :trollestia:

Chose this one the first time. Went back to read chapter 3 just to see what happened there. Good solid story here Crowley.

If you keep writing so well, I'm going to have way too many fetishes.

165660
Maaaybe. Perhaps a Rarity fic. Perhaps not. You'll have to find out yourself, in a future fic! :raritystarry:

These spa twins fics are pretty rare, or maybe I'm not looking in the right places...

Anyway, nice story :twilightsmile:

... And THAT is why Chivalry is AWESOME! Chivalry might be dying, but it's not dead yet! Thanks for an awesome fic! It was LEGENDARY!

~ Moonstone, Minstrel of Equestria

YES! I won!

+30 Light Karma
Fetish gained: Massage

Crowley is going to turn me into a sexual deviant if I keep reading these, what with all the fetishes he gives me...

166437 Tell me about it. I already have a Derpy fetish, an RD fetish, a Luna fetish (and my own personal teenage CMC fetish) I don't need more!

"You're the stallion she's been waiting for." ALL OF MY YES!!!!! :yay:

I think I made the right choice. :raritywink: Excellent little story here.

TDR

This was amuseing.

:eeyup:

That was amazingly written, and I'm glad I chose to be the good guy. Now to go see what the bad guy one was... :ajsmug:

You're getting better in this... :rainbowwild:

I'm not even going to bother reading the bad ending, however it is missing that check mark of "Read" :twilightangry2:.

Actually, Lotus seemed to arouse him (or me) with her "massage" a little too easily and quickly. Are you sure that she doesn't have any prior "experience"?

Also, I had a feeling it would end up being a test.

Now I want to read chapter 3, but I know it can't end well since this was "The Test" setup.

190040 Well, you can change it from "unread" to "read" without reading it. Just click on the flame icon and it'll be changed to a check mark. As for me, I will read the bad ending because I like to see where all possibilities go...just to see what happens.

Eeyup I got a massage fetish now. But then how I can learn to massage my own very special somepony. And make that mare like pudding in my hooves:twilightsmile:

Being the good guy is always the right thing to do.

But curiosity sets in...

But what happens in the other one?:rainbowderp:

What should I do? I...um...erhhh....

I can't take it anymore!!!:raritycry:

goes to read the other chapter.

231989
I had that in mind, at first. But then I noticed that most (if not all) sensual fics with the Spa Twins usually involve a threesome. I wanted to play around with the whole Twins thing, so I made it a choice rather than the usual threesome.

232188
It would've been worse if it wasn't actually a test at all and, in fact, it was just her sister offering herself to you.
shopb.com.br/ecommerce_site/arquivos4488/arquivos/1301367296_1.jpg
Meanwhile, inside...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I have to say, this is a WONDERFUL story.

I usually see criticism of Clopfics, saying they don't contain substance or meaning, but MAN...Crowley your fics constantly prove that belief wrong!

I was certainly glad I chose the happy ending, because I'm such a dork I wouldn't possibly choose the worse moral decision...:twilightblush:

Despite all that, I thoroughly enjoyed this as well as your other fics, Crowley! Glad I discovered your work, and I can't wait for your next story!

Ahhh I see what you did there, that whole " Test " situation. Clever :raritywink:
In my head I chose the good ending, but I read in order, the bad one then the good one, just to see more of your writing :twilightsheepish:
And even though Im reading your stories in a backwards order ( New to old ) It looks like I need to make a fetish checklist :moustache:
Onto the next! :yay:

somehow i knew it was a test... the first thing the popped in my mind when i had the choice to go on or to leave, still nice work dude

God. The minute I read the fact it was a test I immediately felt bad for anyone who chose differently. I'm rather hesitant to go see what the other ending is like.

This was a cool fic idea, and very well written, off to read your next fic!!! :pinkiehappy:

good ending but like some said a 3-way would be awsome

thank goodness i picked the good ending, the bad ending would have really sucked.

I had to sit in chapter 2 for a moment while I contemplated my choice.
No regrets choosing this one, haha.

Also funny thing I just noticed, Lotus is missing her cutie mark in the artwork. :rainbowlaugh:

NOOOOO!I will never look at massages the same way!

Its 2AM and I had just finished 4 Advanced Placement classes work of studying; I sit in front of my computer with a cup of tea on my desk, listening to Explosions in the Sky on my headphones and reading a Crowley Fic. Makes everything in life worth it.

nice guys may finish last, but they finish best.:rainbowlaugh:
(im so sorry).
crowley, you magnificent bastard. Keep up the good work. your king demands it:trollestia:

now if only you could make a luna story...

339448
I had a few ideas for one a while back, where you're a thief who breaks into the royal palace to steal something, but instead Luna encounters you (since the night is pretty much her awake-time). She lets you leave without taking anything, but tells you to break in by her window next time. You do so, and you have a series of quiet meetings at night. Eventually, you romantically make out (Sensual scene! :D) and leave with a feather of hers, promising many more sneaky late-night meetings.

Sadly, I thought of this when she was still the timid girl from the first season, and the idea of having her do quiet sneaky meetings kinda fell apart when she became THE LOUD, OVER-THE-TOP CANTERLOT ROYALTY she is now. Can you imagine that Luna being timid and quiet, let alone somepony who'd let thieves roam about without banishing them somwhere? Exactly.

I might go back to it one day, if I ever find a way to work around it...

339669:raritystarry:
I had an idea for an OC/canon luna romance running around in my head for awhile. I'll give it to you because you're a MUCH better romance writer than i am:pinkiesmile:
(plus I'm currently writing a daring do/majora's mask crossover and that's eating away at my time).
'the plot is that you, a member of Luna's night guard, save her from a dragon raid. but the leader injures her before he dies. and while you protect her while she recovers, you both feel yourselves grow closer, and you're forced to confront and overcome the moral and emotional boundaries that come with not only growing attached to the mare you're supposed to protect with your life, but also when that mare is the princess of the night .'
i give it to you, because you're a literary GOD compared to most.
(also i cant write romance worth crap.:twilightangry2:)

339807
I'd go for that story, if it weren't for...
1. Romance fics between Celestia/Luna and one of their royal guard hadn't already been done to death by other fic writers
2. I'm already working on a story that's based around "you grow closer while helping so-and-so recover" with my Twilight fic, and it would just be too similar.
If you want someone else to pick up your story, why not check the Sensual Fiction General group here on FimFic and run it by them? Search them, they're great guys who are as good with fics as I am, I'm a member too, so tell em I sent ya! :ajsmug:

339669 I can imagine her chasing the thief round the palace for a bit of fun first, then just barely 'letting' him get away with a box that is supposed to contain some jewels - but instead just has that feather and a note inviting him back for the sensual fun-doubling.

As for the sneaky, quiet meetings - well, can't help you there.

Yes...yes... I made the right choice, my transformation to the light side is complete.

MORE STORY, CELESTIA DAMNIT!

I'd like more too.
Also, the uhm... clop parts could have benefited from being longer. (Bah dumpsh) :pinkiehappy:

Yay, I was right about it being a test :pinkiehappy:

:ajsmug: Id like to share my thought on how this story has effected me...I didnt learn anythin! I was right all along! :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment