• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 3,594 Views, 172 Comments

Ed, Edd and Eddy, the Brony Chronicles. - ianv64



The Ed's try something new, because ponies are the best.

  • ...
7
 172
 3,594

Imagination Land

"I now crown thee, the kings of Imagination land... Ed Edd, n Eddy!" Princess Celestia gave each of the Ed's a crown. Ed's had a chicken on top of it...not scootaloo. Double D's had a book on top of it. Twilight was so diggin' it. Eddy's had money on top of it. Even though money doesn't work in imagination land.

Oh, I forgot to mention, imagination land is a district of Equestria I used my imagination powers to create. I gave the Ed's the majority of them. They now control Equestria, and I am now only an author. So, if the ed's decide to do something really stupid, Celestia, and everyone else has to deal with it (obvious foreshadow).

"I'm a king! We're gonna be rich Double D!" Eddy exclaimed not able to control his excitement.

"Eddy, we don't need money in this land." Double D replied.

"I'm gonna hug S many chickens Double D! Including this one." He said picking up the most random scootaloo out of nowhere. "Pet the chicken pet the chicken."

"Wait, how in the hay did I get here?" Scootaloo asked.

The Ed's took their thrones. It was a land of wonderful buildings and all the neighborhoods were cul de sacs. Ponies lived in complete peace, and happiness. There was no problems. Therefore, I now have to use my powers as an author to create some.

"Hey Double D, I'm bored." Ed said in his royal chair.

"I'm sorry, Ed." Double D replied apathetically.

"We should tell stories...Oh! I know, what if a bunch of evil flying dolphins that could turn super saiyan came into our city and tried to destroy everything for no reason, and then destroy the rest of equestria? Oh! And all the dolphins could breathe fire and shoot bullet firing chickens out of their eyes?"

"...You just imagined that...didn't you?" Double D asked facepalming.

"Yeah, why?" Ed asked.

"It's gonna come real in a little bit because of imagination."

"...Oh...whoops." Ed said not understanding what kind of stupid move he just made. Just outside, there was an explosion, and they heard Linkin Park music outside the windows. Michael Bay logic is a go.

"Oh man, they're destroying our cupcake store over there." Ed said. It's like he was only watching a movie, and nothing else. As if he didn't understand the power of his overactive imagination. I knew I couldn't trust you three with my powers.

"EDDY!! WHAT DO WE DO?!" Double D panicked.

"uh...I don't know. Let's just try to destroy them all I guess.

They agreed, and headed to the roof of their castle. "Ok, everyone imagine a weapon that flies." Double D said. Eddy imagined an anti gravity motorcycle with a flame thrower and laser gun. Double D imagined a WWII fighter plane with NO epic additions. Double D. I am disappoint. Ed decided to take a super random twist and imagine a flying boat with wheels that shot alligator bombs and doughnut grenades and flew faster than the speed of sound and also had angel wings on it.

They used their weapons and shot many of the super saiyan dolphins. The Linkin Park music was getting louder, meaning that they were losing.

"Geez you guys suck." I said coming into the battlefield. Princess Celestia came with me to record the epic war on video.

"Viral Youtube video gold." She said as she hit record. It was now my turn. I quickly thought up an army of 100,000 ninja robots that had chainsaw katanas. They instantly flew up and killed all the dolphins easily. They stopped once they had all been sliced out of existence.

"Now we've got a bunch of robots everywhere!" Eddy complained. I quickly made them disappear in a poof like they were shadow clones.

"Wait, you mean that was possible this entire time?" Double D asked.

"Yeah, whoever imagines something can just as easily poof it away... You guys have a lot to learn."

And so another meaningless and stupid day in the land of Equestria.

Please comment suggestions for future chapters.

Comments ( 4 )

Ian....classic.....Idea for a chapter.....nah I'm not gonna bug like that :trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

So glad to see this insanity is back. :pinkiehappy:

ed wish for every pony to have video games

Reading this makes me feel like I'm reading the writing of Strength of Ten Leaky Buckets Ed-Boy.

Login or register to comment