• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 3,594 Views, 172 Comments

Ed, Edd and Eddy, the Brony Chronicles. - ianv64



The Ed's try something new, because ponies are the best.

  • ...
7
 172
 3,594

The Downfall of the Hatred (Final)

A very fine day in Equestria was transpiring. The morning sun shined a warm and beautiful reddish orange in the summer horizon. And guess who would be joining them? That's right, the good old teenage trio, the Ed's. If it was like any other day, it will be full of normal, everyday events that are actually only normal in the fan fics by Ianv64. Just like this one. That's right. You know what time it is. It's time to get serious.


"Morning, Ed's." Twilight greeted Double D and his two loyal comrades as they exited their deep blue portal.

"Good day, Twilight. Any plans for today?" Double D asked with subtle enthusiasm.

"Not exactly." She said. "I'm gonna try to take it easy."

"I wouldn't get too used to that Idea." My voice echoed through the sky.

"....Ian?" Twilight asked.

A dark red portal was visible in the air. The portal was dark. Metal music played in the background as I exited, showing up in the most bad ass gothic outfit.

".....Whaa?" Twilight asked.

"I need everyone's help today." I began. "The other day, you've taught me that imagination is the most powerful thing in the universe, some so powerful that you can do anything you imagine, no matter how stupid, or seriously illogical it seems. And today, the signal in my world has been rang. The battle call for the war. The hatred war against the bronies. The haters have gathered around my city for no apparent reason, and have decided to choose my city as the target, also for no apparent reason. It's time for me to show everyone in my world how awesome I am, and I need your help. In my world, I can now give everyone epic, amazing powers that are completely unrealistic, like the spirit bomb, and other obvious attacks ripped off Dragonball Z. Except for the ones I choose to make up so I can try to be original....Long story short, there's no time to explain, come into the portal."

"Well, you kinda already explained." Double D retorted.

"......Get in the portal, and gather everyone in this show that matters." I responded.

Immediately, every single one of the mane six, and certain background characters were following me through the portal to Earth.

As we reached the exit, I saw through the hole. My friends were already finding it hard to fight the haters. They were being buzz kills, and saying their powers aren't real, and for some reason, being an asshole stops us from being awesome.

"Alright, everyone, get ready!!" I shout.

As I am the first to get out, I sprout random angel wings that were on fire, and soar into the air.

"Friends! Bronies! I BRING YOU OUR ULTIMATE ALLIES! PONIES!!!!" They landed elegantly near the group of bronies ready to continue the battle.

"Fag." Some random hater said. I saw him, and obliterated him as soon as the last sound left his mouth.

"BATTLE!!!" I shouted. I overlooked the entire scene to make sure to help anyone being ganged up on. My friends had decent imaginations, so they could do some epic stuff. My friend Chris was running over people in his flying boat with wheels that also happened to have a machine gun that his brother was using. Through all this, I conjured a giant sky speaker, and blasted metalcore music out of it. Appropriate battle music.

"Show them what you can do bronies!!" I say as I fly over the scene. I see a few haters ganging up on my buddy Michael. Crap! I swoop down, and conjure an epic original attack. "Light style cannon arm blast!!!" I saw, blasting them with light, causing them to go blind from the overexposure to kindness.

"You alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm good. Thanks man." He says. I nod, and continue on.

Applejack was able to improve her bucking abilities thanks to the boots I gave her that make an earthquake equivalent wave of force as she kicked 20 haters. Twilight used her horn as average, no improvement there. Fluttershy used her eyes, and stared. No improvement will eve need to be made there. Rainbow Dash learned how to go Super Saiyan 2. Pinkie used her party cannon. It was enough, considering the haters were homophobes, and hated pink. Rarity used.....Oh my...... I didn't observe rarity for long...

As I fly farther, I saw him. No...I saw... THEM.....It was.....No...the ultimate Haters. Not only was there Howard Stern, but there was a group accompanying him. FOX news... Dear Celestia.

"Ponies are about to be cancelled, Ian." He said with a smug chuckle. He then cracked his knuckles

"Is that so?" I reply confidently. I snap my fingers, and I conjured a stage in the sky, with Ed, Edd and Eddy on metal instruments. Double D on the drums, Eddy on vocals, Ed on bass, and me, on guitar. "We need one more element here though." I pause. "Vinyl....SPIN THAT SHIT!!".

Suddenly there was a heavy dubstep wub bassdrop, that I combined with epic metalcore, to attempt to blow the hater crew away with epicness. It worked for awhile. Many haters seemed to panic, because the amount of cynical hatred they had towards good music was killing them. I then had to fight Howard Stern with the Ed's. I snapped my fingers, and conjured their OC's which played our instruments for us.

"We've gotta do some sort of epic battle formation!" Ed shouted over the music.

"We don't know one!" Double D said.

"We gotta make one up" I shouted.

"Good idea, we can start that, and do random attacks afterward to make it look rehearsed." Double D continued.

We stopped, and made the most random battle positions to attempt to look bad ass. It worked, mostly because I was in it. I gave the cue. "NOW!" We split in different directions towards Howard Stern, and the FOX News anchormen.

"Kaaaaaaaa.... meeeee.....haaaaa...MEEEEE....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!" We all in unison obliterated the hater crew with an epic Kamehameha blast. Smoke was created. We grinned in success. However, our hopes were crushed in the realization that they were all standing perfectly still without a scratch.

"how cute." A news man said.

"Damn..." Eddy said.

"Guys! Hold them off, and lead them to the rest of the bronies, I've got an idea, but you gotta give me a few minutes. I'l be back I promise!" I assured them.

"Wait! Ian! What??!" Eddy shouted in puzzlement.

"So, your friend is gone....run." Howard Stern said. The Ed's flew downward towards the other bronies, and the ponies for help.

Lyra stepped in front of them, and used her mechanical hands to create a giant arm gun. "Take this you anti-loving bastards!" She said. Before she could release the blast, the hater crew had blocked her attack, and ripped off the arm. "AW, COME ON!" She said in anger.

"What do we do guys?!" Ed shouted in desperation.

"I don't know. Fly until Ian gets back I guess.

"HEY! ASSHOLES!" I said coming back.

"Aw look, he changed his outfit." Howard Stern joked.I was wearing a similar outfit, except my wings were dark, and I had a white and golden shiny blade that was on fire, and pulled it out of it's flaming sheath, which revealed that the blade was also on fire.

"I call upon all the forces of awesomeness! I call everyone who wants to help! SUPPORT THE BRONIES!!" I shouted loud. A reverberating echo was heard, that made everyone stop fighting. Beams of light erupted from the sword. I called on everyone who could help. They went across all over Earth it seemed.

I immediately saw the first return.

"I'm not too late am I?" Asked Spiderman, swinging from a web.

"Somebody told me the ponies were in trouble" Said Batman.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Said Superman crashing to the ground, creating a slight crater.

"Time to get shit done." Said Clint Eastwood.

"We bout to get fweaky up in dis pwace!" Said Bruce Lee.

The next one came through a portal. A yellow, and epic portal. None other than Chuck Norris.

Other characters came out, Naruto, Sasuke, Goku, Ichigo, Dr. Who, Iron man, and the rest of the avengers, the X-men, Samurai Jack, Black Rock Shooter, Inuyasha, and pretty much ever character and movie bad ass you could think of. THe hater crew began to tremble in fear at the amount of awesome that was adding up in the battle field.

We were about to create one large giant blast, but The clouds went bright. A section in the sky opened. Angels sang as a man coming out of the sky in a flying motorcycle rode straight down a holy spot light. None other than Jesus Christ.

":Let's finish this." Jesus said. Everyone charged their energy, including the ponies, bronies, and everyone in support of the ponies.

"SPIRIT BOMB!!!!!" Goku released the meshed up energy we've contributed to the large spirit bomb. They were doomed. They knew they were finished.

The world went blank due to how explosive the blast was. It seemed silent. I felt a ringing in my ears, soon clearing up and coming back to reality, and seeing the giant crater in the middle of the city.

Everyone cheered at our success. We high fived, bro-hooved, and every type of handshake, and fist pump possible. Haters can not add up to the friendship of bronies.

Later that day, I told my Good friends that I'd made I would come to any of their worlds if I ever felt like it. That day, I seemed to have opened the door to more cross overs. Literally. From this entire day of defeating Howard Stern, and even writing this fan fiction on it's own. I've had fun.


Dear Priness Celestia.

Thank you for being a show. I, as well as many others enjoy this concept. Also, the most important thing I think I've learned throughout this random, and somewhat meaningless literary work, is that...I'm really awesome :D

-Your faithful follower (except that I love Luna more) Ian Vinson.

---THE END---