• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 3,593 Views, 172 Comments

Ed, Edd and Eddy, the Brony Chronicles. - ianv64



The Ed's try something new, because ponies are the best.

  • ...
7
 172
 3,593

Pony Bed Time Stories.

"Hey guys! How did you crash into my wall THIS time?" Johnny asked, lying in his bed, with Plank. The Ed's became silent until Double D spoke up.

"Long story Johnny." Said Double D.

"So, I guess you guys owe me some bed time stories then." Johnny replied.

"Ooh! Ooh! Me first guys!" Ed said happily, wanting to raise his hand. They were planted between a wall. The same wall they crashed last time in fact.

"Okay, Ed, go ahead." Double D said with a sigh.

"This is called, 'A day in the Life of Rainbow Dash.' Okay, so one day, in the land of Equestria-" Ed was cut off by his friend Eddy.

"Ponies, Ed?" He asked implying a face palm.

"Not just ponies, Eddy! Little ponies." Both Eddy, and Double D let out stress-filled sighs of 'Dear lord, here we go.'

"Okay. One day, in the magical land of Equestria, Rainbow Dash was the best flier around. She looked to the sky with great content, soaring through it with triumph, and high confidence..." As he read, Eddy, and Double D talked amongst themselves.

"When could Ed use such descriptive language?" Double D asked in a whisper.

"I don't know, he must have read a lot of fanfiction recently or something." Ed stopped, realizing that the side conversation.

"Shush." He said in his signature Ed way, putting his finger to his mouth.

"Rainbow Dash met up with her friends, and began to think of what to do for the day. Would they go on an adventure? Would they just have a picnic? What would they do on this pretty day?

As Rainbow Dash exchanged looks with all of her friends, she noticed they began to blur, and glitch. Confused, she was. The whole world began to do the same thing. She ran for her life in confusion. As the world glitched, and blinked, she saw what looked like an artificial reality room. Like she was in a digitized world. She woke up, realizing that she was in a room, attached to many wires. The four corners that surrounded her looked like the Matrix...

"Yup, of course, he HAS to put movies in this." Eddy said, rolling his eyes.

"Eddy, I'm trying to tell a story." He said.

"She broke free from the wires, and tried to find the exit. She looked behind her, seeing a window. There was no one watching. She looked through the window, and tried to see if anyone was in sight.

It looked clear. She broke the window with her hoof, and flew through it. Someone grabbed her as she tried to fly.

"Code red! We have a prisoner escape! I repeat code red!" Said what looked like a lab worker. these creatures gathered around her to try to contain her. They got a tranquilizer. She began to panic. Before they could get any closer, she seemed to blow them away from her with some sort of powerful explosion. They all noticed her mane. It was blonde. She had finally turned into a super saiyan pony! Rainbow Dash began to charge her power, and get ready for the final blow to guarantee her escape.

"Kamehameha!!!" She had mastered the moves of Goku in what seemed like no time at all. She blew through the humans in front of her, and began to fly out of the large gap in the wall. She flew, and noticed that this place was very different. She saw buildings, and towers. It seemed like Manehatten, but was too advanced for it to be a city in Equestria..." Eddy, and Double D had the most bored, displeased looks on their faces as Ed was making the most random crossovers possible. They both looked at Johnny, who had a look of excitement, and seemed like he was on the edge of his seat...bed.

"And once she saw the TARDIS, Dr. Whooves came out of it..." NOW He's going into the Fannon Dr. Whooves thing.

"As Princess Celestia saw that Rainbow Dash had become a super Saiyan Pony, she gasped in shock at this light blue pony, who was glowing in golden aura.

"So, you found it too?" She asked her. Princess Celestia then began to charge HER energy, and transformed into a super Saiyan Pony!"

"All we need is a couple more explosions, and some Linkin Park music, and this would be a Michael Bay movie..." Eddy said monotone.

"Indeed." Double D agreed.

"And then the planet finally became peaceful...The end." Ed had finished his horrid travesty of a improvised story, that had no relevance to anything. In fact, what the hell just happened?!

"Wow!! That was awesome!" Johnny said with approval. "More pony stories!" He demanded. Double D, and Eddy, implied the most disappointed face palm ever.

"I guess I'll go next." Double D said.

"It was a peaceful day in Twilight Sparkle's library, and she was researching some of the latest rfindings on the multiverse theory, trying to see if she could visit any of them with her magic. As she lit up her horn with a spell, she began to smile with anxiety and anticipation. What Universe would she end up in? What kind of creatures would she see? The horn dimmed, and the spell seemed to fail.

"Ah, man!" She said. She was so confident she conjured the spell correctly. She sighed with disappointment and began to walk outside. As she opened her wooden door, it made a loud creek as usual. Her eyes widened to the sight. There was fire everywhere, and ponies seemed to be burning. "What is this?!!" She shouted out loud to no one in particular. As she walked outside, she saw her friend Pinkie Pie. "What happened!!" She asked her.

Pinkie Pie responded only with an evil sounding laugh, and bounced off. Twilight was frightened, and tried to run and find any of the other five.

As she came close to Fluttershy, she called out to her. "Fluttershy! What happened!!?"

"I don't know." She said. "But make sure you stay out of my shed!" She then woke up, and began to pant heavily. She caught her breath, and-" Johnny cut him off.

"Boring!" He said. Double D made a slightly annoyed frown.

"Alright, I guess it's your turn Eddy."

"What do ya mean? I'm not a brony!" He retorted. A creeking noise could be heard throughout the wall. "What was that?" Eddy asked.

"I don't know." Double D said, sounding nervous. But I don't think I want to know."

"Heeeeyy boys!" Said three unfortunately familiar girls known as the Kanker sisters. They stared at them with their wide frightening smiles.

"KANKERS!!!!" They yelled.

"Don't worry guys! I'll save you!" Said an unfamiliar voice from the other side of the wall. An energy blast came through the wall, creating a hole that destroyed half of his house.

"Rainbow Dash!!" Called Ed. His smile that of relief. The other two were insanely confused. It was Rainbow Dash with a shiny golden mane, and hovering with shining golden aura.

"Super Saiyan Rainbow Dash!" She corrected. She snatched the three Ed's from the wall, and took them back to Ed's house, and dropped them in his room.

"Um...Ed." Said Eddy.

"Yeah?" Ed responded.

"What just happened?" He continued.

"Well, Rainbow Dash saved us. I told you guys she was real!" He said in an 'I told you so' tone.

And so the Ed's never knew where she came from, but still know for a fact that RD just swooped in as a Super Saiyan, and blew away the Kanker sisters like Team Rocket.

...The Moral of the story is, Rainbow Dash has 99 problems, but the Kanker sisters ain't one...