• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 3,594 Views, 172 Comments

Ed, Edd and Eddy, the Brony Chronicles. - ianv64



The Ed's try something new, because ponies are the best.

  • ...
7
 172
 3,594

Unexpected Fans

Because I take suggestions comment if you want to suggest something =)




"Hey Sarah, what is that?" Kevin asks Sarah, walking near her by the sidewalk. She was holding printed pieces of computer paper, full of text.

"It's a story. Jimmy wanted an actual copy." She replied. Kevin began to make a face, that showed curiosity.

"Story, huh?" He said. "What's it about."

"Trust me you won't like it. It's pretty girly. Probably too girly for any guy, well, besides Ed to like."

"Well, I still wanna know." He retorted. Sarah rolled her eyes, and sighed.

"It's a fan fiction of My Little Pony." She said. "I'm pretty darn sure you wouldn't like it." Kevin moved his eyes in nervous suspicion.

"Yeah..." He said, scratching his head with a nervous smile. "Way too girly...Uh...Catch ya later." He quickly looked back to look at the title of the story before Sarah pressed on down the sidewalk. He got on his bike and pedaled quickly towards his house.

"What's his problem?" Sarah asked out loud to no one in particular.

As Kevin came to his house, he parked his bike, and jogged inside, walking upstairs to his room. He looked around to make sure no one was in his room. He went to google.com, and typed.

"My Little Dashie" He quickly saw the official story link, but a few links down, saw a YouTube video of the reading with Background Music.

As he listened to the first line, he immediately knew this was going to be insanely sad. He felt the subtle music in the background immediately set the tone.

An hour and a half later, he finished. His shirt soaking wet with tears. "Why Princess Celestia?...Why?" He said putting his face in his hands.


"Hello, Kevin" Said his friend Rolf entering his bedroom completely unexpected. He noticed his moist eyes instantly. "Why is one's face moist with the salty emotional liquids of sadness?" He asked him.

"Uhhh...What are ya talking about?" He said, pretending to not know, and wiping his tears quickly.

"Oh my!" He said, sounding strangely happy. "You have discovered the magic of the ponies?" He asked looking at his monitor.

Kevin was silent for a second, and began to look in other directions. "...Yeah..." He said putting his head down, staring towards his feet.

"We must celebrate!" Rolf said enthusiastically.

"Whoa! Dude. Chill. I've been through the conversion thing like, a month ago. I gotta say, it's a darn good show."

"I agree! The colorful equines make good characters, yes?" Rolf said.

........SO we have Eddy, then Sarah, then Kevin, then Rolf....What's next?.......