• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 3,595 Views, 172 Comments

Mealtime For Ponies - Aetherlord_Ignus



A second-person story in which you feed fillies and colts

  • ...
3
 172
 3,595

Queen Chrysalis

After about four hours of studying the subject of how changelings eat, you are now ready. Feeding a changeling might just be your strangest job yet. Your plan, play with her, and let her feed off your own love, a strange plan maybe, but you can’t just pour a bottle of love on Cheerios now, can you?

When you enter Princess Chrysalis’ hive, you announce your presence to her, you immediately hear the pitter-patter of little cheese hooves as she runs towards you. You squat down and outstretch your arms, as one would do for a puppy. When she runs to you, you hug her and pick her up, she hugs back. then you hear a quick, but loud series of low whistles that almost sounded like a mix between a bird tweeting and a cat purring, indicating she is feeding, you’re off to a good start. Chrysie then runs over to her changeling toys and gestures some orders to them, she has somehow decided which ones have certain skills and qualities; you are not sure how she tells them apart. She picks up one and since she can’t talk yet, starts hissing “Orders” into its ear and holding it to her ear as a reply. She then nods to her toy, her strategist, you guess, and runs back to you, which would be really cute if it was not for her devious smile. She asks you to pick her up, which you cautiously agree to. She then touches your forehead with her hoof.

“Awwww, Chrysie," you say, "is this your latest evil scheme?” Your joking abruptly ends when all of a sudden, strange green energy flows from your forehead and into the holes in the heiress’ hoof. You nearly drop her out of shock.

“Chrysie… what… did… you...” you manage to gasp as you catch your breath, you get another shock when Princess Chrysalis’ surrounds herself with a small green flame, when it clears away, you are no longer looking at the queen-to-be, but…

“Pinkie Pie?”

The little pink party pony hops around you.

You finally manage to calm down and collect yourself.

“Did you… read my mind?” You ask. Followed by just more smiles from the faux Pinkie, who quickly nods and resumes hopping. You guess that’s what the holes in their hooves are for. You were not expecting such a young changeling to have such strong powers; last you saw her, all she could do was change her colour. She continues to bounce around you. You guess she figured out Pinkie’s personality when she read your mind. You remember what it was like the first time you foal-sat Pinkie. She would always try to get the cookies, and you had to give her balloons to calm her down, and she always hated oatmeal. You almost forget about Chrysie until you hear another purr, she then immediately takes the form of Fluttershy.

“Oh, I see your game,” you say, “You’re trying to feed off my love for the other ponies I’ve foalsat, I’ll have you know that I love you just as much so there is no need to do this.”

Chrysieshy cowers while you talk, you tell her that you’ve had enough of these antics young lady, and she backs up, cowers and starts to squeak, at which point you stop, because you do not want to make Fluttershy cry, even if it is not the real flutters. You hear another coo, she’s still at it. She turns to Rainbow Dash, she starts to fly away, but fails.

“Not used to feathered wings, are you?” You chuckle.

Before she can run away, you pick her up again and start to scratch behind her wings, it comes as a surprise to her, not having pegasus fur or wings, but she enjoys it, and you start to hear more purring from the Princess. She signals to be let down, and she transforms into Rarity once on the floor, she starts to parade around the room with her head up, she gestures for you to come along like you were her butler and commands you to carry her toys, you follow out of curiosity of the next thing she will do.

Her hive is like what you would assume most changeling hives were like, its floor was littered with a hardened, shiny, green slime, and the halls were dotted with lamps that looked almost organic, as if they had grown out of the walls of the hive. The two of you pass the bathroom, where you had bathed her during your last visit. Chrysalis leads you to her room, the most colorfully decorated space in the hive assorted crayon and slime drawings lined the walls, the pink playhouse you had given her had been overrun by her “army” the mane 6 toys that came with them sealed in small cocoons, something you try to dismiss as cute. A large mobile hung over a stuffed-animal-lined, slime-filled cocoon, which was her bed; it is called a “recuperacoon” or something like that. She gestures for you to give her toys, and she lines them up around the recuperacoon when you give them to her. She gestures for you to pick her up, upon doing so; she transforms into Applejack and kicks you in the stomach. You scold her, but almost call her Applejack, who has kicked you many times when you started foalsitting. Chrysiejack loves having strong legs and starts to kick at things around her room, block towers, stuffed animals and slime-filled tea sets. She kicks over a stack of books, which falls on her. You run to Chrysie and ask if she’s alright. Luckily she is, and she is holding her favorite book in her mouth, she has turned to Twilight Sparkle for the occasion. She thrusts the book out in front of you.

“Fine, Chrysie,” you say, “I’ll read to you if you stop transforming.”

The Changeling Princess turns back to normal and hops around gleefully. She then sits on your lap. You begin to read to her. The story is about a young changeling who goes on an adventure and learns an important lesson about friendship, just like the favorite books of most of the other foals, minus the changeling part. Once you finish the story, Chrysie lets out one last big purr; changelings absorb love on a vaster scale when given to them willingly, and you have a lot of love you are willing to give to her. Once she finishes, Chrysie jumps into her recuperacoon. You soon hear snoring.

Comments ( 16 )

DAAAAAAWWWWWWWW, even little Chrysalis is adorable. :rainbowkiss:

The amount of d'awws from this series cannot be contained. For this I thank you.

Daw this is so adorable

Once she finishes, Chrysie jumps into her recuperacoon before jumping into her recuperacoon. :rainbowhuh:

We cannot contain the cuteness all ponies evacuate! Evacuate! Evacuate!

4057290 i probably should start on that daw powered doomsday device soon?

4059126 Of course it's a good idea that's why i work for farnsworth industries and your the intern now go oh i don't know bite that trashcan over there*points to bender*!

Dear Aetherlord_Ignus,

Hi. My name is Level Up and I would like to ask you for permission to do a spin-off of this fanfic. It is called "Mealtime For Humans", and would revolve around the sitter feeding toddler versions of the various humans at Canterlot High. They would all be roughly 2-3 years old, and I would only stick with students that I know for a fact exist in that world, including several individuals seen only in the Equestria Girls universe. I will be requesting permission for this from Derpsanddinks404 as well, since he wrote the fanfic that your own fanfic is based off of. Please reply as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Level Up

So even Chrysalis gets a foalsitter, I wonder if the wages the guy picks up are worth it. :rainbowwild:

Login or register to comment