• Published 23rd Dec 2012
  • 3,595 Views, 172 Comments

Mealtime For Ponies - Aetherlord_Ignus



A second-person story in which you feed fillies and colts

  • ...
3
 172
 3,595

Fluttershy

"No Fluttershy," you say as you pick up the yellow pegasus, "we can't go to the zoo right now, it's time for you to eat lunch."
You place the sun-hat Fluttershy had been wearing as a sign that she wanted to go out on her bedside table. You then hand her her favorite toy. Fluttershy hugs her plush bunny tightly as you carry her towards the dining room. She never goes anywhere without it. Which in your opinion is a whole lot better than when she gets arrogant Angel.

You try to carry her gently, Fluttershy doesn't put up that big off a fight the way most fillies have, but she was also very fragile, you wouldn't want to startle her. When you're about to make your way into the dinning room, you notice that Fluttershy is emitting a soft whimper. You turn around and you notice that she dropped her bunny. As you walk back to pick it up, you wonder if her strong emotional attachment to it is a problem. That thought leaves your head when you're overtaken by the cuteness of her smile when you give the toy back to her. After that matter is settled, you walk back into the kitchen and place Fluttershy in her highchair. You then place a butterfly-patterned bib around her neck. You then hand her her plushie pal.

The yellow pegasus sits up, eager to know what's for lunch. You place a plate of cooked carrots and a bowl of oatmeal onto her tray-table. You grab a spoon and prepare to give her carrots. You're glad to know that Fluttershy likes them. the carrot-feeding process takes about 4 minutes and you move on to the oatmeal. Fluttershy tries some, she moves it around in her mouth for awhile, she seems to be trying to get a good feeling of what it tastes like. This is obviously the first time she's tried oatmeal. She swallows it and looks up at you slowly and a little frightened. She then slowly shakes her head.

You try to think of ways that you could convince her to eat it when you suddenly get a great idea. You make a quick trip from the kitchen, grab some strawberries (Fluttershy's favorite,) and you quickly return to the dining room. You are pleased to know that Fluttershy hadn't made even the slightest attempt to leave her highchair. You place the strawberries into Fluttershy's oatmeal and her face immediately lights up. You then resume giving her the oatmeal. The oatmeal is gone after about five minutes and Fluttershy's mouth and cheeks are covered with strawberry. You laugh at the silly-filly as you wipe it off with a napkin. Fluttershy bows her head a bit in worry.

"It's okay Flutters," you say as you pet her mane, "I wasn't laughing at you, I just thought you looked cute with strawberry on your face."

You hope that Fluttershy will understand, she does, and she starts to giggle a little herself.

"Well then," you say as you reach for a special treat you had placed on the dining room table, "for being such a good filly, you can have this as a reward."

You place a cookie in the shape of a rabbit on Fluttershy's tray, causing a huge smile to spread across her face.

"Go on," you say, "eat up."

Fluttersy's smile turns into a frown. You start to wonder why. You then realize that eating the cookie would mean hurting the rabbit. Fluttershy inhales deeply and you prepare to hear her bawl her eyes out, but instead, she just creates a barely audible cry, which, ironically, has a much bigger impact on you. You begin to think of a way that you could calm her down. When you get yet another great idea (great job, so far two today.) You take the cookie in your hand and begin to move it. You make it bounce up and down on Fluttershy's tray-table, causing her to stop crying a little.

"Hello Fluttersy," you say in a squeaky voice, "I'm...er...Angel the Bunny."

Fluttershy starts to smile.

"I'm looking for a nice hole that I could spend the night in."

Fluttershy continues to stare.

"But I'm having trouble, it's getting so dark. I wonder if someone could help me."

Fluttershy starts to look worried and feel empathetic towards the cookie.

"The wolves might come out at night. I hope I can find a home."

Without any second thoughts, Fluttershy grabs the cookie and stuffs it in her mouth. She immediately swallows it.

"Well," you think, "that escalated quickly."

"You might need something to wash that down with Flutters." You grab a juice-box from the dining room table, poke in it's straw, and give it to her. She immediately grabs it and eagerly sucks the delicious apple-juice. You giggle at the sight. The famous art fad is now a reality. Fluttershy really does like juice from a box, and you were the brony that proved it. After the last few drops were emptied, you remove Fluttershy and her rabbit from her high chair. All of the eating has made her sleepy and she falls into a deep slumber right in your arms. You decide not to wake her and instead walk to her bedroom, you lay her down in her bed and tuck her in. You look at Fluttershy sleeping so peacefully there and you start to wonder how you lived your life before you discovered ponies. You place Fluttershy's rabbit in her bed and she immediately hugs it in her sleep.

"Sleep tight," you say as you kiss Flutters on the forehead, "maybe we can go to the zoo after your nap."

You turn to leave the room, but you hear a noise, when you look behind you, you see Fluttershy out of bed. She is fully energetic and had already put on her sun-hat for going to the zoo.

"Well," you think for what is probably not going to be the last time, "that escalated quickly."